LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why Do People Have Such A Negative View Of This Fetish?

*is very sad that I didn't get a snappy one line summation about me after I typed lots and lots of stuff in the thread. sniff.*

dude you said "Columbus said:

"Worlds round"

Community said:

"No wai! LIAR! BS ON YOU""

That is the only thing in this thread that seriously made me LOL!

you gets the funny award!

Sarah AB...GO YOU! LOL you = sprinkled with some awesomeness

Rocker....HAHAHAHAHAHAH! dude....!

Finn...uhh......yeah I really got nothing there lol

Curious is a mad pimp ya'll....dont be sleepin on his skillz!

fa real fa realz

and I'm spent! lol

Lol, thanks Toon. I didn't add too much to this thread since everyone else has already said it.

The only ones in the end that has any control over information being posted are the moderators. As for Fetlife, they're even worse than we are. Although my new favorite retarded post expression originated there. *HERP DERP*

I think they are airport codes. SLC is Salt Lake City and CLT is Charlotte which leaves me betting Darkfinn works for U.S. Air.

Well... you got part of it right. I did indeed use airport codes as abbreviations for locations. It seems logical to me... why we don't use them when writing out addresses I'll never know, I get sick of writing "Salt Lake City" on forms really fast.

Anyways... I don't work for the airlines. The airport codes are leftover bits from my time in the Air Force Auxiliary.

I've noticed alot of talk about "rules" and "the community", and as far as I can tell, no one in this community is condoning any of the things we'd need rules against.

Apart from the Trolls, but, you know, they're Trolls.

Chillax, dooooooooooooooooooooods

:mf_microwave:

This thread is all over the place, but I'm just going to put my two cents in: I'm not really sure people do have a negative view of this fetish. I'm out to my girlfriend and the few friends that I do discuss fetish stuff with. It wasn't so much of a big confession either. When they started talking about their fetishes, I figured it was okay to reciprocate ... and it totally was. I've never gotten a negative reaction of "Oh my god, I'm okay with other fetishes but not that one!" from anyone. The fact that I wouldn't call up my mom and tell her about my sex life doesn't have much to do with diapers. Not all my friends know, but that's just because I don't discuss sex with all of my friends. It's a matter of good taste, more than anything.

• Like 1

I'm always trying to figure out ways to find diapers as unappealing as the next person, but something in my brain craves for it. I cant sleep without wearing. I want to wear one now, and I hate myself for that. The wife realises my situation and has never tried to help me get rid of the desire. She has accepted the fact that diapers are a part of me, and deals with it lovingly. She doesn't like it, but she chooses to not control me. For this I love her more than ever, but I wanna get these desires out of my head for myself.

If I can figure out how to seek official help from someone who wont react like I'm a mental case, I would. (Markley)

i have two things to say on this topic.

1 the public and a large amount of the establishment assume this fetish is symptomatic of pedofilla. this is because there is no way they can empathise with us so they add 2 & 2 and get pedo.

2 as for seeking official help. go see a comunity psyciatric nurse they will then tell you that as far as they are concerned you are within the normal range of sexuality. (different but not requireing treatment). you can get treatment however from ex millitary medical staff who used to try and turn gay men straight. the end result will be an uhappily self dissaplined and self denying life.

It is because for every 100,000 AB/DLs that don't bother anyone, there is one sicko, pedophile, etc, that the media will latch onto and then turn that POS into the "face" of the community. " even if that POS is nothing like nearly any of us. This problem is amplified by the fact that in mass media there is NEVER a positive portrayal of someone with any one of our fetishes. The only media airtime we get is jerry springer or whoever depicting us as freaks. John or Jane Q public is not going to turn on their TV and see a sitcom/series where one of the recurring characters has an AB/DL side. I can think of a million ways you could make a funny, positive subplot about it, and people would not view it negatively. You could make a likeable diaper wearing haracter. I just don't think most directors/producers are that quirky, though.

Other fetishes suffer from the same problems, although there is at least wider knowledge/acceptance... even then the exposure is only shallow, which sucks. (For example, BDSM gets a lot of

exposure, but viewers are generally not exposed to the "how" and "why" etc.