LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Favorite Creatures Of The Night...

i'm a big fan of horror. I anticipate halloween more than christmas lol. and theres nothing i enjoy more than a horror movie in the middle of the night, esspecially the old cheesy ones like "THE STUFF". lol oh yeah, peed my pants during that one.

So anyways i was just wondering what everyones favorite horror movies, games, books, artists, or creatures are? is it because they actually frighten you or do you just find it halarious? :)

me, i fucking love zombies. and not because they're trendy but because the old zombie films are always the best midnight movies and the video games like resident evil and left 4 dead are some of the most entertaining games i've ever played. some of my favorite zombie movies are: return of the living dead 2, diary of the dead, land of the dead, shaun of the dead, 28 days later, zombieland, and resident evil. if you're a fan of cheesy horror try giving these a try. (:

• Like 1

Oh I am totally agreeing with you on the zombie thing! I have played the hell out of Left 4 Dead and Resident Evil both! But I'm a pretty huge horror fanatic anyways.. so yeah. I would have to say that you have excellent taste in horror! :P

i have a big issue with monsters or aliens that look like things that we could imagine. movies where you dont see the monster.

so movies like signs or sunshine are my favorite horror flicks, even though you can kinda see the guy in sunshine, it still had most parts where your like wtf is that.

Nightmare on Elm St.! Freddy Cruger is HYSTERICAL!! The new one sucks though :(

I like Steven King flicks that arent effed up. "tommy knockers, the stand, IT, etc.

anything by clive barker.

none of those movies scare me.

the only ones that bother me are demonic movies such as

"the exorcism of emily rose" and "paranormal activity".

the only "monster" that ever really got to me was michael myers.*Halloween*

I've never liked the cheesy horror flicks but Bruce Cambell is an exception.

gory horror like "saw" or Hostel...The Hills Have Eyes....dont really catch my interest.

• Like 1

It's pretty tame by today's standards, but I just have to make a mention to the original Splatter House series, it was one of the first gore games. I'm also a huge zombie fan, I like Resident Evil, L4D, Silent Hill, Doom, Evil Dead, Zombie Land, and many other things that go bump in the night.

If you are looking for zombie films Poultrygeist and black sheep (not the one with chris farley) are great. They're a little low budget but if you are looking for a higher budget film I don't think planet terror has been mentioned. I'm not sure if it would be horror but ichi the killer and old boy are great. Then there are the classics like halloween or texas chainsaw massacre. Yeah horror flicks can be fun :)

• Like 1

halloween 1 and 2 by rob zombie were fucking awesome too. and i really like the evil dead series lol they're so fun. i really think they should make a movie for left 4 dead. those are some of the freakiest zombies ever.

movies that actually really scare me...

hostel

and schindler's list

because appearently they're true stories which is fucking sad.

Movies: The Thing (Carpenter's version, not the one from the 50's; all time favorite movie), The Howling III: The Marsupials (very close second all time favorite), The entire Alien/Predator universe (except for Alien3), The Evil Dead movies, The Phantasm movies, All but a few parts of most of the Hellraiser movies, almost all of the Friday the 13th movies (including the new one, but excluding the origional and the one with the ambulance driver pretending to be Jason), all of the Nightmare on Elm Street movies (the new one looks like it sucks, though; don't plan on seeing it until it hits the movie channels), Christine, Virus, Ghostbusters 1-2, and perty much any good werewolf movie. I've been a horror fan since the 5th grade, when I started watching them to get over my fear of blood. It worked, for the most part. Though, I still can't stomach stuff like medical shows with or depicting actual innards.

Books: Anything by Stephen King. Also file that under "favorite author". He's a master storyteller. Anyone who's seen the movies based on his works, but not read them, the books are typically butchered. Carpenter came very close with Christine, though. Some of the deaths were changed to make them more movie-friendly, and the front end loader replaced a manure truck for the final battle (works much better for "battle" style).

Games: Does Killer 7 count? If not, the only other one I have for a console is Hunter: The Reckoning. Doom is fun, but a bit tedious after a certain point. Most horror-based games are either badly done, or just way too hard for casual gamers like me. Oh. And Resident Evil 4. That one's my favorite. A lot of the monsters seem to be inspired by The Thing (especially the Colmillos)

Creatures: Therianthropes of any interesting type (especially the ones from Howling III), The Things (again, Carpenter's version; possibly the ultimate life form), The energy being from Virus (energy version of The Thing, essentially), the Sentinel Spheres from the various Phantasms (flying swiss army knives of death!), Christine (I still want to see her kick Herbie's mechanical ass), The Predators, The Aliens, and dragons (possibly the origional monster).

lol i like horror movies but i don like wathc me alone lol I would need maybe 5 diapers lol.

i liked game of resident evil too heheh, and silent hill (this one imposible for me play alone in the night hehe).

the new one movie from scorsesse and di caprio shutter island is good.

not excactly horror (despite the 80's slasher classics though), but im more into gore/martial arts/scifi type like of films.. watch men behind the sun, and i bet ya'll won't sleep after watching that.

I love horror! Not that it really scares me, at least not the gore style, but I can't help but to love it. I totally <3 most of the zombie movies that have been mentioned. I think I'd add I Am Legend to the list. Not a horror movie, definitely not a zombie movie but there are a few "jumpy" scenes. It mostly interested me from the acting (genius) and thinky side. Although I would have preferred the ending from the book, or even the book more faithfully followed, still, good acting and a quality movie.

Books: Anything by Stephen King. Also file that under "favorite author". He's a master storyteller. Anyone who's seen the movies based on his works, but not read them, the books are typically butchered. Carpenter came very close with Christine, though. Some of the deaths were changed to make them more movie-friendly, and the front end loader replaced a manure truck for the final battle (works much better for "battle" style).

Totally agree on King! I've tried other writers in the horror(?) genre and none of them get even close to his ability to weave a tale, especially with the Dark Tower series. My favorite King film adaptation is probably The Shining. Stephen King, Stanley Kubrick and Jack Nicholson, what more could you ask for?

Some of my favourite horror-films: The Texas Chainsaw Massacre( the original), Beyond the Darkness, Nekromantik 1 and 2, Aftermath, Exorcist 1 and 3, The Woman In Black, Hellraiser 1-6, Nightmare on Elm Street, The Shining, Untold Story, Subconscious Cruelty, Parents, The Curse, Omen 1-3, Evil Dead, The Broken, The Exorcism of Emily Rose Cannibal Holocaust, Possession, Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me, Eraserhead, Mulholland Drive.

The best horror-films will in my opinion always be the ones who consistently conveys a disharmonic and threatening atmosphere, true horror that doesn`t rely on cheap and sudden scare-tactics, and the tiring, teen-pandering happy ending. One should not go home after watching a horror-movie saying "That was scary, but hey, it all turned out well in the end." Rather; "that was scary, and they all died in the end." Or as in The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, one survivor, but at this point she has turned insane, and will be haunted forever. :beer:

• 4 weeks later...

i have a small collection growing of old cheesy horror flicks and love all the ones that Vincent Price was in. But as for favorite creature of the night, ive always had a thing for vampires.

as for the evil dead series which yeah i love them, theres a finnish band called LORDI you can tell they are evil dead fans by their video Blood Red Sandman if thats not enough there is a song about Deadite Women gone wild lol. Also, you should look up the movie Dead Snow which is kind of a tribute movie to the Evil Dead series. but instead of deadites, its nazi zombies.

Favorite horror movies: Orphan, The Others, Sixth Sense, the original Alien.

Favorite nightmare creatures: Vampires, Shadow-khan, Death Fae.

Favorite Horror movie quotes

"All these horror movies are slasher film now. I like them, they're fun, but they wink at the audience and you're really not terrified through the movie." - Gina Philips

"I loved Alien, and I loved Carrie, and I loved The Exorcist - those were big movies for me. They were just brilliantly done, and unusual, and they all took horror to some new place." - Lawrence Kasdan

"Most horror films fail to scare me. I think "The Ring" plays more as a psychological thriller. It's smarter, there's more character development and some of the themes explored go a little deeper." - Martin Henderson