LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Whale Eggs

I'm pretty sure that when a whale beaches itself, it has come ashore to lay its eggs before returning to the water. I feel the insistence of people to bother them and return them to the ocean has been responsible for the decline in whale numbers during the 20th century. :roflmao:

???? Whale eggs????

I don't know what motivated this post but it's rather odd since whales are mammals who give birth live :whistling:

But why on earth has it already been voted down twice? Is it really that bad? I think not. Odd, yes- bad, no.

It's things like these negative votes that make for most of the unpleasantness when I come here. I am beginning to also want the reputation feature dropped- it's beginning to smell like a year-old diaper pail that was left full :(

Bettypooh

I don't know which is funnier, the OP or the people correcting em' on what is obviously just a "silly". Jeeze people! :whistling: 2 negs and didn't you notice the ROTFL Smiley at the end?

I'm pretty sure that when a whale beaches itself, it has come ashore to lay its eggs before returning to the water. I feel the insistence of people to bother them and return them to the ocean has been responsible for the decline in whale numbers during the 20th century. :roflmao:

If it works for sea turtles... why not eh?

Did you ever crack one open and fry it, or would doing that cause the 'animal rights' people to complain. Why not offer them some whale omelette's?

• Like 1

I don't know which is funnier, the OP or the people correcting em' on what is obviously just a "silly". Jeeze people! :whistling: 2 negs and didn't you notice the ROTFL Smiley at the end?

Thanks. At least someone was able to see it for what it was. I bet they would have needed diaper changes if I tried to argue that the decline in pirates since the 1700's has been responsible for the rise in global temperature and that the last 2 cool years have also coincided with a rise in Somalian piracy.

Thanks. At least someone was able to see it for what it was. I bet they would have needed diaper changes if I tried to argue that the decline in pirates since the 1700's has been responsible for the rise in global temperature and that the last 2 cool years have also coincided with a rise in Somalian piracy.

Well that is a true fact, at least Al gore says it is ! :angel_not: