LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Was The Last Movie You Went To See In A Diaper?

Guest Wetnmessy247

You're at Eclipse, next to your gf, and your'e psting on a diaper fetish forum?

Hopefully she knows.

Dude, you need to be making your girl happy. Why aren't you making out with her? Priorities, man.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Wetnmessy247

Seei as how it is the THIRD movie in the franchise....if you saw the first and second ones you knew the movie was gonna suck.

It's like drinking old milk. If you do it once, then fine. Ya didn't know.

If you drink from the same galloon again, then shame on you for being a dumbass.

Let me predict the futre for you: Twilight Breaking Dawn will suck.

There, I saved you ten bucks and 2 hours of your life. Thank me later.

Guest Wetnmessy247

What's ALien on Friday Night? A cult classic or something? Sounds like "Plan 9 From Outer Space".

100 times watching eclipse? I'd rather go back to continence and NO DIAPERS for the rest of my life.

Or blow my head off. Whichever comes first.

BabyMaggie and I went to "Toy Story 3" in 3-D this weekend. Two large drinks, popcorn for me and M&Ms for her. It was a good movie for both of us and a great occassion for wearing thick sposies, backing a diaper bag and having a great day out.

• 2 weeks later...

"Sorcerer's Apprentice" this morning....first showing first day out. Wore a new pair of the Gerber "look alikes" from China over a combination of adult birdseye and infant Curity style gauze cloth diapers with extra baby prefolds folded in the crotch. Nobody notices any diaper bulge under a long t-shirt. Wet it twice during the movie and again in the car on the way home. No leaks! Great movie, too!

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS

Going to see inception tonight. Just got more Abena Supers in this week. Being a 2.5 hour movie + trailers, and having had dinner out with family just 2 hours before, I'll be glad to not have to get up.

I have never watched a movie "in a diaper". I have watched several movies while wearing a diaper. :whistling:

I watched the Sorcerer's Apprentice this week. It was very good. I loved the Fantasia scene while the Apprentice was trying to take the easy route.

Inception is on my list. That will have to wait until next payday, if it's still playing.