LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Poor House

Some of you may have followed the "Maybe She'll Diaper Me" string (don't ream me out again, eh?). Anyway...

It looks like they'll finally be starting the rebuild progress on our house. It's been gutted out to the 2x4 in the kitchen and dining room. Same for the basement under the kitchen. The dollar amount for a kid leaving the bathtub running for 3 days is now at around $65,000 and counting. Thank heavens for insurance!

ouch at least he didnt burn it down like i did when i was eight man did i get my ASS beat

He (the perp) did say to a friend of his who had said to him before he left "Hey, don't burn down the house while I'm gone..."

"I'm a HYDRO not a PYRO."

Swell.

Ouch!

I had a shower pan leaking. Over a period of years the floor rotted out. I just replaced the tile, floor, sub-floor, shower, toilet, faucets and electrical wiring.

Good luck with the renovation.

Some of you may have followed the "Maybe She'll Diaper Me" string (don't ream me out again, eh?). Anyway...

It looks like they'll finally be starting the rebuild progress on our house. It's been gutted out to the 2x4 in the kitchen and dining room. Same for the basement under the kitchen. The dollar amount for a kid leaving the bathtub running for 3 days is now at around $65,000 and counting. Thank heavens for insurance!

yup...Insurance and serve pro work well. I have had to supervise a couple of Mold remediations and peoples kitches / homes being rebuilt, and we used serve pro for 2, and they worked VERY well....their advertisements are true, the really do good work.

good luck with your renovation, water damage is a bitch to deal with, but as said before fire is far worse. Sorry you have to deal with the hassle, but hopefully your home will be back in order soon.

It could also be worse, you could be doing this in the middle of winter....Bbbbrrrrrrrrrr

qwack

It could also be worse, you could be doing this in the middle of winter....Bbbbrrrrrrrrrr

Yeh... I've thought about that! Since the gas and electricity were turned off during The Event, the house would have gone cold VERY quickly in January when it was below zero for a week.

"Theoretically" a revised quote is sitting with the adjuster today. Now comes the fun negotiating part. I think my wife & I will be playing "good cop / bad cop" with the adjuster. I'll be the baddie...

Best of Luck, maybe you can get a little remodel out of it too?

We are... already got a new water heater in to replace the 30 year old one (which must have been 2/3 full of sediment.). Figure we're going to be around $10,000 out of pocket with our additions to the project. Well worth it, though. The house is open to the 2x4's, and that's most of the cost of the remodel.