LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fav. Cartoon Character?

Is it creepy for a guy my age to like cartoons?

I sure hope not!

Besides History, Discovery and Science channels, That's about all I watch...

At one point, my TV stayed on the Cartoon Network 24/7, It almost sucks nowadays.

My Favorite cartoons in no particular order:

Dragonball, Z, GT, Kai?

Fantastic Max

Rocko's Modern Life

Angry Beavers

AAAAAH! Real Monsters!

Cow and Chicken

Power Puff Girls

Samurai Jack

Ren & Stimpy

Squidbillys

Venture Brothers and of course Jonny Quest upon which VB is based.

Looney Toons!

ATHF

Simpsons

Futurama

Robot Chicken

Family Guy

Cowboy Bebop (anime)

Outlaw Star (anime)

Gunslinger Girl (anime)

Trigun (anime)

Fullmetal Alchemist (anime)

Johnny Test

Adventure Time!

Pokemon

Codename Kids Next Door

Adventures of Billy and Mandy, (Grim And Evil)

Mighty B!

Yin Yang Yo!

Brandy and Mr. Whiskers

Jimmy Two Shoes

Fairly Odd Parents

Chowder

Kid vs Kat

Kick Buttowsky

Skunk Fu (My Avatar)

Yeah, I got it bad... :wub: I could go on and on, To be continued.....

Animaniacs (Wakko!)

Tiny Toons

Classic WB (what else!?)

Pink Panther (wish I could get the box set)

George of the Jungle (found at Five Below for $5! Yay!)

Rocky and Bullwinkle (these two were rather subversive)

I watch a lot of cartoons and animated films, but it has nothing to do with ABDL. (well, except maybe for "Baby Puss", and Dot "I feel all warm and squishy!" Warner..)

Sonic the Hedgehog!!!!!! (my hero! Now that's "Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog"... not Sonic X, Sonic Underground, or SatAM Sonic)

and, of course,

The Care Bears! (my fwiends)

Baby Looney Tunes!

I'm still an original Bugs Bunny / Daffy Duck fan.

This one is one of my favorites, especially the classic (buck and a) quarter staff dialog between Daffy and Friar Tuck (Porky).

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJ_R5XaD2-8

Sonic the Hedgehog!!!!!! (my hero! Now that's "Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog"... not Sonic X, Sonic Underground, or SatAM Sonic)

and, of course,

The Care Bears! (my fwiends)

Baby Looney Tunes!

Man, adventures of sonic the hedgehog was the worst in my opinion, it was true to the series and was basically an acid trip for kids.

Two words:

Meep Meep!

roadrunner.gif

Two questions in relation to this....

1- What does A.C.M.E. stand for

2- How come Wile E. Coyote can get all that stuff yet can't afford to buy himself dinner?

I also love the Geococcyx californianus cartoons

• Like 1

Man, adventures of sonic the hedgehog was the worst in my opinion, it was true to the series and was basically an acid trip for kids.

Awww, dats not nice to say :(

It was very homemade, and I think pretty low budget. The animation was anything but 'good', but the dialog, characters, and general sillyness made it a ton of fun. It was also subversive, anti-authoritarian, free-thinking, and playful.

People throw the word "acid" around a lot without any context... I'm curious what you mean?

Anyways, I love it :-) The others were 'okay', but I thought overly contrived.

Baby Looney Tunes!

The Baby Looney Tunes are baby/infantile versions of Bugs Bunny, Lola Bunny, Daffy Duck, Tweety Bird, Sylvester the Cat, Taz, Petunia, Melissa and adult Granny

Description taken directly from Wiki

Baby Bugs - He is indicated to be the oldest of the babies, which validates him as the leader. His leadership however does tend to cause dispute, especially with Lola and Daffy.

Baby Daffy - Often he is self indulgent and always wants his personal gain. When problems arise, he believes it is himself who is treated unfairly, not noticing the inconvience inflicted on the others. Half the time, he does show and mean good intent.

Baby Tweety - The youngest and the smallest of the gang. Depicted as the brainstormer, because he comes up with ideas when the others are fresh out of them. He is very sensitive about his small frame (which he must overcome in most episodes centered around him) and curious about what he encounters.

Baby Sylvester - At times he is shy and hesistant and he makes an easy target for Daffy to hoax and trade with. He is rarely seen using his claws.

Baby Lola - She is second in the lead after Bugs but sometimes she takes charge. Her independence is greater than the others and she has more boyish tendencies than the other girls.

Baby Taz - As much as Taz is well behaved, he often mistakes various objects for food and sometimes breaks things with his spin. He has a sense of fun which exceeds all the others and he is prone to being a cry baby.

Baby Petunia - She often sticks with Melissa. Her curiosity is pretty satiable and she thinks with more logic than the others.

Baby Melissa - She often sticks with Petunia. She is a highly ambitious and thoughtful sort with a good nature, but at times she can be a control freak and get on the others nerves.

Granny - She offers professional love and care for the babies to keep them happy. The babies are fascinated and touched by her wisdom and her ability to overcome problems when they arise.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=1CwMcDXiet4

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

While looking for the link to the Baby Looney Tunes, I found the link to an old Jim Henson production 'Muppet Babies'. As a cartoon, it didn't really appeal to me, prob due to the budget productions, but watching a episode below, there is a character there that reminds me of one of DD members.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4qnKv2IA7A

If you didn't get the association, have a close look at Animal (the Muppet Baby the crawls who also wears the bonnet) and compare it to repaid1s avatar. Sorry repaid.