LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Going Out Today

Just getting ready to go out to shop

I am wearing 1 Medium xplus with 3 abri Let Maxi's and over that 2 large Xplus plus a large wide crotch/high back plastic pant and i have put in a ducolux suppository and i have frank 1.5 litre bottle of water and i haven't had a bm for 2 days

i am wearing a loose track pant and t shirt still everything shows I am so excited

will write back about my day

Cheers

Right Now i am at a public library in a very stinky saggy soaked bunch of diapers.

I heald on till the Mcdonalds parking lot then let go with a huge torrent of poop and piss then went in side and ordered and ate and sat in my filthy diapers.

After that i caught a bus to the subway and get some comments from 2 teen girls who said look he's wearing huge diapers and stinks too. Right now 2 people have moved away from me one mumbling he's in diapers and he smells bad.

Off to grocery shop now More later

I agree with mooglelove. cool when you do this at home. just negative PR for all of us when you get your jollies off disgusting the general public.

• Like 2
Guest Wetnmessy247

Congrats,drip. You just knocked me out of the most hated list.

Not fun, is it?

Usually, when I notice people are moving away from me because of my smell, I leave as soon as I can. Like on a bus, I'll get off on the next stop if people start like pointing me out, which has happened.

I can't imagine being that diapered up and being in a library. You would heard the crinkle from across the building.

"SHHHHHH QUIET"

And I think I know the problem to your not having a bm for two days....you eat at mcdonalds. Big problem for anyone's bowels.

• Like 2

I agree with mooglelove. cool when you do this at home. just negative PR for all of us when you get your jollies off disgusting the general public.

Plus one :thumbsup: and a comment- those who voted the OP's first post down are no better than the OP :badmood: There was nothing in that post which indicated anything dozens of others here have not gleefully done themselves- ie going out heavily diapered :rolleyes: yet just because you could, you voted it down :screwy: Shame on you! May you be bashed ten times as much as what you give others :boxing: Anything questionable in the second and further posts may have deserved voting down so I have no problem with those.

It seems that there is still a problem with the rating system and from here it seems that it is probably just a few of the same hateful people still abusing the system :angry2: People don't tend to be responsible until it gets forced on them. Maybe it's time to put the force to use on those who ask for it :P

Bettypooh

You people need to stop messing in crowed public places. People just want to go about the business of their day without smelling your crap. It's offensive and disgusting. Stop it. You are grown adults, you should know better.

• Like 5

Tendvdrip you shouldn't do that nor anyone else. People shouldn't have to smell poop in their average day. I clean up as fast as possible when I poop my diapers at home as I do not want to intrude on my family even much less outside with other people. Such antics should be left at home.

• Like 1
Guest Wetnmessy247

Tendrip

Thanks for taking the heat off me. I feel relieved, and the skies are now sunny and clear again. Oh, there's a rainbow!!

The only people who should be expected to smell messes are plumbers. It's their job.

I don't force people to smell me. Instead, I hope they accept me whereever I am.

I stay out of public as much as possible, cuz I know I am raunchy at times.

However, like I said somewhere else, I have gotten a ton of people contacting me saying how they would speak up more about messing in public if people, even HERE, weren't so judgmental.

It's true. There are TONS on people who lurk on here and are afraid to tell their messy stories because regular users with high post counts feel obligated to rule the board with their own ideals. Get off the high horse and realize there are more of us than you know.

• Like 1

weren't so judgmental.

I'm sorry, but you're walking around in public smelling like feces. What do you want us to think of you? You're a grown man for heavens sake, you should know that people don't like to smell disgusting shit while on their daily commute. The people of [DD] like to be mature and professional, and to respect those who are not interested in diapers or messing. You sir, are not doing any of the such, and thus you are not well liked. I cannot believe you are surprised as to why you are disliked.

Get off the high horse and realize there are more of us than you know.

I realize that are are people like you. And all of you rude, disgusting, irritating and very immature. You're walking around the street shoving your fetish for bodily waste down peoples throats.

Do you honestly expect to be treated positively when you're doing that? Because it seems like you would rather be praised.

Please, stop acting so ignorant.

• Like 1
Guest Wetnmessy247

I'm sorry, but you're walking around in public smelling like feces. What do you want us to think of you? You're a grown man for heavens sake, you should know that people don't like to smell disgusting shit while on their daily commute. The people of [DD] like to be mature and professional, and to respect those who are not interested in diapers or messing. You sir, are not doing any of the such, and thus you are not well liked. I cannot believe you are surprised as to why you are disliked.

I realize that are are people like you. And all of you rude, disgusting, irritating and very immature. You're walking around the street shoving your fetish for bodily waste down peoples throats.

Do you honestly expect to be treated positively when you're doing that? Because it seems like you would rather be praised.

There are probably an equal number of us as there are people "like you".

It seems very "immature" to bash people who you don't like because of their lifestyle. You do realize this board was created based off the fact people couldn't publicly tolerate ABDL's, right? :bash:

You are in a sense becoming the person who didn't like YOU in the beginning. :bash::bash::bash:

It is "immature" to think because one lifestyle is slightly different, you are socially obligated to call us names and diss us.

I am going to make a comparison here, but you will probably only see past the first word because of the word itself.

Hitler didn't like Jews. He thought they were they world's problem. So the result? An attempted mass genocide of Jews. How is this relatable to what is going on here? The answer is the CONCEPTS are the same. Hitler did not like one group of pepole. YOU do not like one group of people. Hitler openly condemned Jews. YOU are openly condemning people not "like you".

You say it is immature for us to be ourselves?

It's immature to act like everything you do is right, and everyone else is wrong. :angry::bash:

You are, in a sense, a bigot.

A hypocritical bigot.

It's pretty silly to think just because you feel something isn't right, you should parade around your hatred like Hitler did his.

So what, what is your "Nazi" symbol? A flag with a messed diaper crossed out?

Ignorant. :angry:

• Like 1
Guest Wetnmessy247

Also, I just realized.

GASP!!! You are posting in a thread specificaally devoted to messing GASP!!!!

A correlation would be if you went to the circus and started cussing out people because you hate clowns.

IGNORANTLY DUMB.

I have to say this....sorry. But get a godd*mn clue.

Don't come into the mess board and talk aboutt how we are sick and immature.

If you don't like us, get the f*ck out. :bash::bash::bash:

• Like 1

Also, I just realized.

GASP!!! You are posting in a thread specificaally devoted to messing GASP!!!!

A correlation would be if you went to the circus and started cussing out people because you hate clowns.

IGNORANTLY DUMB.

I have to say this....sorry. But get a godd*mn clue.

Don't come into the mess board and talk aboutt how we are sick and immature.

If you don't like us, get the f*ck out. :bash::bash::bash:

I find it quite funny that you're trying to justify shoving your fetish down peoples throats. Just because you're on a forum for diaper lovers doesn't give you the right to suddenly go out into the streets smelling disgusting. I'm not bashing you because of your lifestyle, I'm basing you for what you're exposing innocent people to.

Good one.

• Like 1
Guest Wetnmessy247

Just like I said, you couldn't look past the first word "Hitler" to actually understand my point. You successfuly proved that whenever Hitler is mentioned, anything after is rendered null and void since all you can see is HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER. No matter what the point is.

Also, you're posting in a subforum where people can talk about messing.

It's rude to come on here and bash me and others when we HAVE THE RIGHT to talk about it here.

I did not ASK YOU to come in this subforum and read my stuff. If you don't like what you rea, just click the back buton on the browser. it's really unfair to come here and talk trash about the very thing the f&cking forum was designed for.

Do you NOT see that you are becoming the type of person that lead to the creation of the secret world of ABDLism in the first place? People talked crap about ABDL, so a community was created. IN THE PROCESS, a sub community was created, those who like to mess. So......either accept the fact the world doesn't revolve around you, or go away. I want to come to this subforum to talk about messing without having people bash me for the VERY THING THE SUBFORUM IS ABOUT.

DailyDi, where are you here? Tell people to stop coming in here and making me feel like scum, when the subforum was designed so we could come here and talk about it.

Goden needs his or her ego checked, because it's obviously so bloated you could probably poke it with a pin and it would explode.

Guess what Goden, I hve a secret to tell you. You may not like it, but here goes.

THERE ARE OTHER PEOPLE OUT THERE BESIDES YOUR OWN OVERSIZED EGO.

I just don't understand how you can honestly feel okay about dissing people in your own community. Where is the comraderie? Where is the get together? Where si the friendlinees? We can't be divided an conquered just because people who obessessively spend their lives posting on diaper forums feel they own the world and everything in it.

Get a....what's it called.....that thing.....I can't remember....oh yea....LIFE. get a life. Jackass.

I'm going to end participation here. I did NOT join this place expecting hatred, pessimism, cynicism, self centered egos.

From here on out, this thread is dead to me. It's pointless.

FYI: the comparison to Hitler, had you even f*cking gotten past his name, was that he had extreme bias towards one type of person. Is that not what you are showing here? Extreme negative bias toward one type of person??

Get past the name, understand the message. Get a clue. Realize you aren't alone in this god forsaken world.

We all are gonna die. Make the most of your life. Don't waste it haating on others. What good is a life spent in misery and hatred?

• Like 2

Just like I said, you couldn't look past the first word "Hitler" to actually understand my point. You successfuly proved that whenever Hitler is mentioned, anything after is rendered null and void since all you can see is HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER. No matter what the point is.

Also, you're posting in a subforum where people can talk about messing.

It's rude to come on here and bash me and others when we HAVE THE RIGHT to talk about it here.

I did not ASK YOU to come in this subforum and read my stuff. If you don't like what you rea, just click the back buton on the browser. it's really unfair to come here and talk trash about the very thing the f&cking forum was designed for.

Do you NOT see that you are becoming the type of person that lead to the creation of the secret world of ABDLism in the first place? People talked crap about ABDL, so a community was created. IN THE PROCESS, a sub community was created, those who like to mess. So......either accept the fact the world doesn't revolve around you, or go away. I want to come to this subforum to talk about messing without having people bash me for the VERY THING THE SUBFORUM IS ABOUT.

DailyDi, where are you here? Tell people to stop coming in here and making me feel like scum, when the subforum was designed so we could come here and talk about it.

Goden needs his or her ego checked, because it's obviously so bloated you could probably poke it with a pin and it would explode.

Guess what Goden, I hve a secret to tell you. You may not like it, but here goes.

THERE ARE OTHER PEOPLE OUT THERE BESIDES YOUR OWN OVERSIZED EGO.

I just don't understand how you can honestly feel okay about dissing people in your own community. Where is the comraderie? Where is the get together? Where si the friendlinees? We can't be divided an conquered just because people who obessessively spend their lives posting on diaper forums feel they own the world and everything in it.

Get a....what's it called.....that thing.....I can't remember....oh yea....LIFE. get a life. Jackass.

I'm going to end participation here. I did NOT join this place expecting hatred, pessimism, cynicism, self centered egos.

From here on out, this thread is dead to me. It's pointless.

FYI: the comparison to Hitler, had you even f*cking gotten past his name, was that he had extreme bias towards one type of person. Is that not what you are showing here? Extreme negative bias toward one type of person??

Get past the name, understand the message. Get a clue. Realize you aren't alone in this god forsaken world.

We all are gonna die. Make the most of your life. Don't waste it haating on others. What good is a life spent in misery and hatred?

None of your post changes the fact you shove your fetish down peoples throats and except them to tolerate it. Stop trying to shift the blame onto me by giving pathetic excuses about how this forum is about messing. It is about messing, you're right, but it's not about shitting in front of people on the public transit system.

It is unbelievable that you believe that what you're doing to people is justified.

Congrats,drip. You just knocked me out of the most hated list.

No he didn't.

This.

The best thing I've heard all day.

To be perfectly honest, I always doubt the validity of posts of this nature. Sure, coming from Australia, we probably don't have the same diverse mix of people that other, more populated countries have. Personally, I think some people get off from sitting at home on their computer in a diaper, and unloading while trying to play their fantasy out as reality on forums. I have not had a massive experience outside of the house in diapers, a couple of walks around the block wet and buying baby powder while wet are the best I can do - but I'm honest about it. I wish people could just share realy, honest stories and not try to pass off their wild fantasy as "their outrageous diaper story". I think the community would be better off if the fantasies were either labelled as such, or were kept to the fantasy section of the site. But of course, then I would be denying Johnnynoname a chance to abuse the annonyminity (sp?) of the internet for a boner.

Sorry for the rant, I read daily, or every second day or so, and enjoy reading what most of you write, but some people like to make these outlandish claims, and it just detracts from the site.

I'll hush up now - stressful day at work, so I'll probably spend the evening relaxing and unloading into a diaper, to unload the stress and get on with it. I won't regale you with my tale of going out on the town in six diapers filled with a month of backed up... well, you know.