LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

300 Dollars

I knows the feelin' :(

I'm running on a 27" bubble screen TV from 2002...

-Sophie

I'd rather have that than a 47" LED that has a pixel missing..How annoying is that? I got a 27" in my bedroom.. Would stay with old school girl!!! They don't even send High def on cable..but people pay for it with a 1080P.. Live with what you got!! Seriously!

I own a few footed pajamas, a couple of which are from jumpin jammerz. Sometime ago they switched from manujacturing in Canada (nice) to China (not so nice) and the quality shows it.

I say if you're going to spend that much on clothing, have it custom made. It will fit so much nicer. Dont know about you, but everything I've bought has always been slightly off in the sizing, and how nice would it be to have something that fit perfectly. Doesn't happen often for the tall folk, at least.

And saving a little aint so bad!

On this page http://www.jumpinjammerz.com/where+are+you+manufactured%3F/faq-20/ they still say manufactured in Canada. Maybe the fabric and zipper come from China which could be the problem with quality of the material. I have not had any quality issues with any of the ones I have.

Guest Wetnmessy247

300 dollars would be good to throw towards hiring a mommy/daddy for the day. ;)

Like, give the other person complete control of your body. When to eat, drink, poop, wee, etc etc etc.

Heck, I would pay 1,042 bucks for a day of full out of control regression. :blush:

Not a bad idea, but considering all the other things I could purchase with 300 dollars that I get to keep forever, I think I'll hold off on the mommy/daddy thing.

Plus, I'm so adorable people would line up to baby me if I wanted it. :P

-Sophie

I just spent my first of the 300 dollars: 25 dollar donation to DD!

Like my shiny banner? :)

Updates will come soon on the other things I buy. I'm waiting back on emails from a few folks...

-Sophie

I figured I've been freeloading too long. tongue.gif

-Sophie

You do what you can. Good for you Sophie, with the donation. The conversation yesterday stirred me to make a small donation myself. I have a job in my future now and I was feeling a little 'rich'...

Good luck with the shopping!! ENJOY!!

How are you sitting on onesies, Sophie ?

I was glancing through a catalog yesterday and the ads were all about "long tail T's". You know, so you can hide your plumber's but if you bend over.

How easy it would be to get a couple three of these and just add snaps to the bottom edge !

A seamstress is not that hard to find.

Hope you attain your goal and get the spending out of your system today.

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS

In case you havent been,

foreverakid.com does custom clothing. I've heard shes a good seamstress.

And I also was kinda confused by jumpinjammerz-I saw that on their website after I bought these. They are from the discounted section-perhaps they were just a single run? I sent an email to find out.

I have a onesie that is too big for me (even though it's a medium!) I'm fearful of buy a new one from another store because it might also be too big, but I fear even moreso that a small will be too small...

But the medium fits one of my friends well, so that all worked out.

-Sophie

Funny how you talked about TVs as I just got a new Sony 40in LCD, certainly not good at taking my own advice. Also will be watching in the next 90 days(bought at costco, can get full refund within 3 months) to see pricing on LCDs as I expect with new ones coming out, specially with 3d ones coming out I should be able to find a 46-47inch for about $100 more. I already saw one recently for $777, which was an LG, but I didn't really see reviews on it, so I passed on it, even though LG products have come from being the bargain bin brand to being a middle of the road, but still being cheaper then most others. For spending this much I need to see some kind of reviews pointing out the good and bad about the product. For me I haven't really seen a difference between the 60hz and 120/240hz LCDs, mainly only when watching sports, but I don't so the cheaper 60hz suits me fine.