LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

You Never Know...

Guest Wetnmessy247

Guest Wetnmessy247

Hopefully this positive topic will get some of my neg rep taken away. I don't know why I haave such a neg rep, I didn't intend to offend anyone. I think rep systems are bad anyway because people abuse them.

Okay....you never know who you really know.

I found out today one of my neighbors in my apt complex is an ABDL!!! :) I couldn't believe it. I found out because they approached me and said "you wear diapers, correct?" :o

I was slightly taken aaback, but I replied "yes". ^_^

He simply said to me "that is awesome I do too." :o

And he pulled the back of his pants down a bit, and I did indeed see the bambino tape. I was shocked. :o

So, a simple day turned out great. ^_^

Just felt like pointing out that you never know who you REALLY know. I knew this guy for a year. I didn't see it coming.

• Like 13

I plus oned you. I am not a fan of the whole rating thing either, but that's because I'm not high up. lmao!

Also, did he tell you how he knew?! I would never just go up to someone and say that unless I was sure...

I'm curious!

-Sophie

• Like 1
Guest Wetnmessy247

He is a much more attentive ABDL than I am.

I have a rather bad sense of attention to what is going on around me. Which is why I can't be a cop or anything in the fashion, because most things get bby me without me even noticing.

Therefore, he had seen my diaper before. He told me that he had seen it peek out from under my shirt a few times. Soo..yea.

I have selective hearing/attention. If it isn't involving me somehow, I don't notice.

I also have selective mutism. Unless I really have something I need to say, I don't talk.

• Like 5

That might get you a bad rep too because people here can decide your story was BS.

I knew a ABDL in my area and there were like two other neighbors in his apartment complex who were also AB's so it was one small world. So anything is possible.

It’s possible, but improbable. To me, that would be an extraordinary event, definitely something worth sharing with the community, but I also have to consider the source.

If I throw the flag, some will come to your defense and say it could have happened…then others will come to my defense and back me up…then others will make some comments about how we should all just get along…then someone will try to get us back on topic…then others will make new topics about the board police…then someone will make a new topic about how to bring the community together…then someone will thank DD for bringing us together.

Let me save the community some time…Thanks DD!!!

PS. I would have found it a little more believable if you hadn’t said “they approached me…

• Like 2

It’s possible, but improbable. To me, that would be an extraordinary event, definitely something worth sharing with the community, but I also have to consider the source.

If I throw the flag, some will come to your defense and say it could have happened…then others will come to my defense and back me up…then others will make some comments about how we should all just get along…then someone will try to get us back on topic…then others will make new topics about the board police…then someone will make a new topic about how to bring the community together…then someone will thank DD for bringing us together.

Let me save the community some time…Thanks DD!!!

PS. I would have found it a little more believable if you hadn’t said “they approached me…” and then later said “he simply said…”

I agree it is unlikely. I also agree that many of his posts are either objectionable or at least questionable. On the other hand, I don't believe in downgrading rep or totally picking the guy apart (which you have been careful not to do). I've tried to get a better perspective on Wetnmessy and am not so critical of his posts as I was initially.

It would be interesting to hear more about this incident and what comes out of it. If this is a true story, I'm sure there will be some follow-up. It would seem likely that this other person would be a member of this site or some other site and perhaps would identify himself there since such a meeting is so highly unlikely and such a happy and fortuitous happening.

I think it could happen. I don't think this topic should be about whether or not it's plausible. Either believe him or don't, and if you don't, why post here at all?

Nonetheless, I'm glad you had a good experience!! Most experiences with people noticing diapers are not pleasant.

-Sophie

I think it could happen. I don't think this topic should be about whether or not it's plausible. Either believe him or don't, and if you don't, why post here at all?

Nonetheless, I'm glad you had a good experience!! Most experiences with people noticing diapers are not pleasant.

-Sophie

sorry, Sophie. I actually sort of agree with you. I don't want to see another thread swallowed up in whether the OP is for real or not.

I'm actually hoping he can flesh out the details a little bit. I can't imagine the guy would have shown his diaper and walked away. The story is intriguing and assuming its true, I can't believe that there won't be some follow-up for us to hear about. I wait patiently...

Guest Wetnmessy247

Are you for f*cking real kidding me?

Is trust really that much of a problem here??

I shared a story to comfort my fellow ABDL's about the fact we aren't alone, even though it may seem we are, and all I do is get grilled and flamed?

What do I need to do to get you all to say something nice to me?

I mean, is it so hard to say "that is neat" or "nice" or "that is awesome"????

People here have some serious trust issues.

I felt it nice to let the community know there are others like us out there, in places you wouldn't expect, and all you do is flame???

This is not the image you need to show to the public. You would not believe how many people hve contacted me in my defense, telling me if they were flamed unnecesarily like me, they wouldn't ever come back here again.

Show some respect to people you don't f&cking know. It's rather rude to mentally rape someone just because you think they are stupid.

Again, all I wanted to do was say "we are out there".

But this board's extreme egoism and attitude of "holy art thou" is making others stay away. It does not do you justice to flame every single person you don't know. It makes the 5 or 10 "top posters" here seem rather egoistic and self centered, as if you rule the world.

Take a step back and look at how rude you come off to random people and people who want to be a part of the community.

Your egoism is destroying the board. The only user I have seen on here who is truly nice and non-judgmental is Daily Di.

Everyone else makes the place look unflattering and something to stay away from.

Again, my intention was to say you aren't alone.

I'm sorry if my uplifting observation pissed some of you off.

If you get so easily mad, I wonder if cute puppie and rainbows piss you off.

• Like 4

Without getting into it on whether this was real or not, I would just like to say there is more to see out there than most people realize. I have always been something of a hyper-observant person. I notice things most people miss and always have. My friends and family have always been amazed by it actually. At 36 years old, I have seen a great number of things that a lot of people here would probably not believe.

I have overheard conversations that were clearly ABDL related. I have seen people in public that were clearly diapered and diapered thickly enough that it is unlikely for incontinence. Just a few months ago, I was driving down the highway, looked over at the person in a truck next to me and saw a guy wearing baby print plastic pants and a t-shirt. He clearly didn't expect to be noticed, because his truck is rather tall. However, my truck is taller.

Another thing is that I live in the Pacific Northwest and there seems to be an inordinate number of ABDLs in this region. Perhaps my chances of seeing such things are just higher than people that live in other parts of the world.

Either way, just because these things have never happened to you does not mean they don't happen to other people.

• Like 1
Guest Wetnmessy247

Jeff:

That's right that because something never happened to you doesn't mean it doesn't happen period. This is a reflection of the whole self centered thing.

It's extremely naive and arrogant to think just because YOU haven't experienced it, it never happened anywhere. :bash:

And what is so hard to believe about two dudes chatting it up about diapers? :huh:

I really don't get the whole trust issue thing with this site. :angry:

Would you believe me if I said "OMGz people this hot blonde chick came up to me and was like I wear diaperz and I wa like OMGz 4 realz??"

Because THAT can happen to. Just never to me.

So....if the only thing I ever get from trying to uplift the community in spirit is harrasment, then what's the point in even being a part of this website? :angry:

DailyDi, I wish you'd come in here and defend me, since people trust you. Because apparently, having a guy come up to you and talk about diapers is like impossible in every way. :huh::huh:

• Like 1

Daily Di (Mike) just told us he would be away for a couple of days, so don't expect him to be able to respond right away.

I'll say something regarding this thread. I loved it and I do believe you.

Not all of us have trust issues all of the time. Give us a little slack please. I mean sometimes someone will say something that gets my diapers in a bunch and I'll blow off steam. Sometimes I'll say something that others won't agree with and I get flack! Ya gotta have a tough shell AND still be able to love the others.

Here's something just for you, Wet and Messy: (hmmmm, we don't have the hug icon here - THATS a problem!) Well anyway, this is for you brother: **Hug**

so I'm sorry I wondered if maybe you could flesh things out a little. Did I really deserve that tirade?

I didn't think my response was that bad - and I tried to temper my original post in my response to Sophie. Was Diaperphantom that far out of line? Are there never any total troll posts on this site? - not that I think your's was.

I want to assume the event you described really took place. My comments were meant to elicit some sort of follow-up from you - not to generate a rant. If you don't choose to follow up, then let's both (and others) back slowly away from the thread.

Again, assuming this happened, I'm interested in hearing what happens next. I can't imagine finding a fellow diaper lover and then NOT following up. Is that too far fetched for YOU to believe?

I'm very sorry that you've taken my comments to be so evil that you've reacted as you have. Obviously I said something that was highly offensive. Could we let it go and get on with the positive side of the thread?

• Like 1

Is trust really that much of a problem here??

Yes.

What do I need to do to get you all to say something nice to me?

Well, you shouldn't have started out by posting this thread. And you might get a few positives if you did more on the forum other than talk about diapers.

But this board's extreme egoism and attitude of "holy art thou" is making others stay away. It does not do you justice to flame every single person you don't know. It makes the 5 or 10 "top posters" here seem rather egoistic and self centered, as if you rule the world.

Take a step back and look at how rude you come off to random people and people who want to be a part of the community.

Your egoism is destroying the board. The only user I have seen on here who is truly nice and non-judgmental is Daily Di.

Everyone else makes the place look unflattering and something to stay away from.

If you don't like the people on this forum, then leave. It's pretty simple. As far as I know no one is holding a gun to your head making you post here.

If you get so easily mad, I wonder if cute puppie and rainbows piss you off.

Nah, I love puppies.

• Like 1

Is this story believable? Yes, I think it is. In fact.. I think it is really cool! B)

To Wetnmessy247, you'll notice that a lot of people that get pretty defensive over the believability of a story are usually seniors members. You have to realize that they have seen a lot more than you in regards to the people that have been here and the posts that have been made over the years. They have seen a lot. I would tell you to go back and look through some of the threads, but some members have been deleted and some topics have been deleted due to the content. I just want you to have an idea of where they are coming from. Personally, I don't agree with some of the things that you have posted *however* that is because it is not my cup of tea. There are a lot of people here that need to learn to respect when someone else has different likes and opinions from theirself. Now, if you are posting about something that is outright wrong or imposes on another person, like stench, then expect people to speak out. I do not think it is fair that you get flamed for nearly every thread you make, simply because have made a few 'less than great' threads.

Everyone has the capacity for change and I have a hard time believing that a community such as ours is so quick to judge and point out the flaws in others. It's one thing to offer positive criticism, but another thing to totally flame someone. (Trolls and HNG's are exceptions, but I think Wetnmessy247 has proven he is neither)

• Like 1
Guest Wetnmessy247

I was not aware that discussion of things other than diapers was a requirement since...ya know....the place is about....DIAPERS??

I'm sorry for assuming I could safely talk about them here.

Like I said before, I'm speaking for me and others who have contacted me that there seems to be a rather unneccesaary amount of animosity from the "higher ups" on this board.

I understaand having a high post count is cool, but it does not make you god.

Even douchebags can post thousands of times.

Point is, there are others out here besides you, so be more open minded.

I find it very VERY funny that open mindedness is the ONE problem on a board that EXISTS SOLELY based on the open mindedness of public in general.

Seems a little....hypocritical...to complain about people not understanding then flame people who come here for understanding. :huh:

This is me trying to understand the workings of this self contradicting, self centered board: :bash::bash::bash:

Guest Wetnmessy247

Oh, and I appreciate the anonymous people giving me some pos rep.

I was aattracting more negative reputation than Eric Rudolph at an abortion clinic.

• Like 1

I was not aware that discussion of things other than diapers was a requirement since...ya know....the place is about....DIAPERS??

I'm sorry for assuming I could safely talk about them here.

I didn't say it was a requirement, I just said it would be nice. You can only talk about diapers for so long until you get pretty bored talking about the same things over and over again.

I understand having a high post count is cool, but it does not make you god.

Show me where I said that. As far as I know, there are only two gods on this forum, Mike and Repaid.

...I thought for sure I just defended you and your story for ten posts, but apparently I'm wrong.

Talk about egoism and attitude...

-Sophie

Actually, now that I go back and read, only one person said your story MIGHT be BS, whereas everyone else said that they believe you and that the story is interesting.

So what's with the dissing our community? That's not cool. This is a family.

-Sophie

*sigh*

Yet another overblown story that didn't really happen.

People (AB/DL or otherwise) don't just come up to you out of the blue and say "Do you wear diapers? I do too!"

As far as your problem with the "rep"... it is merely a reflection of public opinion, a popularity contest if you will. It doesn't actually affect anything. If you don't like what people think of what you have to say, then stop posting.

Personally, I'm direct, up front, and honest. I don't mind the negative points b/c they tell me other people are being honest. The community is big enough and full of enough differing viewpoints (good and bad) that odds are you are going to offend someone with every statement you make.

I do wish the rep system was done away with though... we have enough anonymity online as it is, I'd rather have people responding in a thread with their disagreements instead of hiding them and just clicking the negative button.