LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Star-sign Are You?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the Chinese zodiac, Tiger, and by the - errm - "normal" one, Aquarius. I would say I fit into alot of what the tiger's synopsys says, e.g. humanitarian causes, but don't have a massive ego or need to be the centre of attention. I'm more quiet, layed back, know my own mind, and will stand up for my beliefs or make myself heard on them; The aquarian side of the horoscope thing, I'm a bit more flaky on, but think I'm a fairly close match for alot of the things there as well. The thing to remember is that if you're going to do your horoscope properly, that it has to be down to the day, and hour, for the best match of the stars in the sky and planetary positions.

• 2 months later...

My star sign is Virgo. Virgoan traits that relate to my personality include being meticulous, observant, modest, shy, and strongly focused on visual details. Though I consider myself a non-conformist (I'm a strong opponent against the status quo! :boxing: ), outside the internet, I'm considered "rude" due to my strong preference for solitute, and will lash out at anyone trying to goad me into a (frivilous) conversation; my public appearance is often sober/sullen, can be expulsive, and I'm not afraid to get dirty, literally and metaphorically.

I think I'm a little closer to being a rat, my Chinese zodiac sign: passionate, practical, intellectual (don't mean to boost), stubborn, honest (to being as blunt as a blackjack), and secretive. Squeak, squeak!

i'm a Capricorn but did you know that you realy one sing beind the it says bcuse of the olf cander and the new one are not the same, well what the histry i was waching on TV sayed, any one know what befor mine so i can have a look see? maybe you should look too -_-

Bigbabbyblue75

• 4 months later...

Okay. I've given up on finding this plaque that I told folks about in another forum...that had a very unnerving connection with me soooo... after searching the web I came up with what is posted below. However, the search for the "real" definition is on going....then again I may just adopt guitar_a_goo_goo_ga's post above it seems an accurate representation as well!

-dw

Scorpio Personality Traits

Although jealousy can encourage a Scorpio person to higher acheivement, it is their worst fault. They have a reserve of strong energy that can seem so intense that the person who has Scorpio as their Sun sign appears to be driven by that energy.

The body part associated with Scorpio is the genitals. Even though Scorpio does like sex, it doesn’t mean that they are sex-aholics. They may express sexual desire through other things such as cleaning or sports if they do not get what they want. Along with passion comes a deep emotional side and you never make fun of that side of these special people because as with their scorpion symbol, their stingers will show and they can sting.

Scorpios are people who like to think things out. Puzzling over events and how they were created is something that is a must-do for them. They need a special outlet that highlights their life. If they don’t have it, there will be problems. The need to excel is very strong in these people and they are determined to do the best they can do.

These intelligent people, when hurt, may become more secretive and even vindictive. In relationships, they try to see the other person with rose-colored glasses. When that person doesn’t meet up to their expectations, the fun begins. But the fun might not begin for the person who let them down.

Compulsive behavior is a trait that true Scorpio’s have along with obsessiveness. And although they are exciting to be around, you need to realize that they need to talk rather than bottle up troubles. Another pertinent characteristic of this sign is that they think that what they believe is for the best of all. This can be very hard on people involved with them and upon the actual Scorpio as well.

Scorpios don’t mind working hard and they really need an outlet for their energy. They are naturals at anything such as engineering, mining or research and even being detectives. They are always looking for the item that makes everything work.

Stomach and bowel upsets are a health hazard for Scorpios and they must take great care to prevent this type problem with diet and exercise.

Scorpio Symbol

Scorpion

Scorpio Scorpio Body Area

The sexual organs

Scorpio Ruling Planet

Pluto is now the ruling planet but at one time Mars was

dw: Pluto is no longer a planet...what do we Scorpio's do now? I haven't been able to find the answer yet...I'm kidding)

Scorpio Keywords

Determined

Emotional

Intuitive

Passionate

Jealous

Resentful

Obsessive

Secretive

Obstinate

Jealous

Scorpio Colors

Dark red to Maroon

Scorpio Flowers

Dark red flowers

Scorpio Gemstone

Opal

My star sign is Virgo; intelligent, inquisitive and critical, have a good sense of humour, shy, creative, and a perfectionist. Yes, fits very well. But am I practical and self-sacrificial,( a bloody martyr?!!! ) willing to fit in with whatever is going on, constant on the move, and practical? On the contrary. Speaking of the Chinese Zodiac, I`m born in the year of the Snake, to be presise, the Fire Snake. I found mostly everything to be accurate here; wise( well, on my way at least... :) ), destined to be a philosopher, I like interesting conversations, get easily fed up when talking about the weather and superficial nonsense, have a focus on ideas, and I will often let constructive advice pass me by, getting me into needless trouble. :)

I am a taurus and I do think I fit the profile of a taurus quite well. I just looked on google and the taurus traits are:

'Patient and reliable

Warmhearted and loving

Persistent and determined

Placid and security loving

On the dark side....

Jealous and possessive

Resentful and inflexible

Self-indulgent and greedy'

The link to the site is: http://www.astrology-online.com/persn.htm

Leo (according to Kelly)

Leo's are larger than life - or so they think. Everything is "me first" and if they don't win, watch out. They have to have all the ideas. If it's a good one it's his or hers, if it's a rotten one, it's someone else's. They're very generous and extremely helpful. If you're feeling a bit low, go to a Leo for some TLC. They love expensive presents and would expect you to leave the price tag on so they can see how much you've spent. They love people and you'll rarely see a Leo by themselves. They hardly ever get moody; in fact they're pretty good tempered for a lion.

Thanks Rhezz, I didn't quote source but I did say it wasn't my analysis! You quoted Gemini but you didn't comment on whether you thought it described you or not?

I couldn't click anything from your link bayb - it's a pay-site isn't it? Anyway, the Scorpio "bad boys and girls" made me giggle knowingly :P And from the little I know about Librans, they love to be surrounded by pretty things, so that sounds a lot like the bayb we know and love!

D :wub: lly

I'm a Leo too, and that explains me too a "T"

My star sign is Virgo; intelligent, inquisitive and critical, have a good sense of humour, shy, creative, and a perfectionist. Yes, fits very well. But am I practical and self-sacrificial,( a bloody martyr?!!! ) willing to fit in with whatever is going on, constant on the move, and practical? On the contrary. Speaking of the Chinese Zodiac, I`m born in the year of the Snake, to be presise, the Fire Snake. I found mostly everything to be accurate here; wise( well, on my way at least... :) ), destined to be a philosopher, I like interesting conversations, get easily fed up when talking about the weather and superficial nonsense, have a focus on ideas, and I will often let constructive advice pass me by, getting me into needless trouble. :)

Happy Birthday Necare! (if you're around these parts today, that is)

I hope you enjoy your special day!

D :) lly

I a

LIBRA

September 23 - October 22

The Scales

Horoscopes Libra astrology sun signs:Libra is the sign of the scales and like its symbol it is always in pursuit of balance. In its ideal state Libran energy is smooth, airy and unemotional - almost invisible. However if the balance is upset by difficult circumstances Librans can swing between emotional extremes. The sign itself stands halfway through the Zodiac, and its first day is the autumnal equinox when night and day are equal. We find balance again in its ruling planet, harmonious Venus, and Libran energy tends to seek good relations with the energy of all other signs.

NOW THE DARK SIDE :lol:

The Libra character: Libra has the symbol of the scales because this is the sign of the unbalanced individual. Things can never be perfect for as soon as the scales are even something comes along to upset the balance once again. To compensate for this insecurity Libran's are obsessed with the desire to be loved, admired and wanted. They are empty vessels in need of continual emotional replenishment. Their superficial easy going manner betrays a lack of strength and a deep set vanity. They also love to spend money. They are generally unemployable.

The Libra Lover: Librans are so fickle about the right perfume or after shave to wear, the right night clothes to put on and spend so long arranging the cushions just so that you'll be fast asleep before you can ever make love.to them. They are so vain that they believe that they have no faults.

The year ahead: With erratic Uranus influencing you throughout the year you're likely to be even more indecisive than usual. Do not trust yourself or you will be let down.