LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

4 Minutes

A few weeks ago, I replaced the refrigerator in my house. Moved the old busted fridge out on the driveway and posted a free ad on Craiglist for junkers to come pick it up. Ten minutes later, I had someone knocking on my door asking where the fridge was... Apparently someone had already gotten it and they were pissed I hadn't removed the ad. Harsh economic times I guess.

Four minutes on an ebay sale is pretty crazy though. It's so easy to buy and sell stuff quickly these days.

A few weeks ago, I replaced the refrigerator in my house. Moved the old busted fridge out on the driveway and posted a free ad on Craiglist for junkers to come pick it up. Ten minutes later, I had someone knocking on my door asking where the fridge was... Apparently someone had already gotten it and they were pissed I hadn't removed the ad. Harsh economic times I guess.

Four minutes on an ebay sale is pretty crazy though. It's so easy to buy and sell stuff quickly these days.

Ha. I put a Theatre couch on craigslist for free as I needed it gone before the new one came. Had a hundred emails within an hour!

I miss that couch!

Last year I got a 1978 Camaro for free on Craigslist. Apparently she was in the middle of a divorce and her soon to be ex had until midnight to claim the car or she could do whatever she wanted with it. At 12:01 she posted it on Craigslist. At 1am I was driving it home. Sold it a few months later for $1500.

If you watch the free section, you can actually find some nice stuff. I got my kids a really nice N scale railroad setup for free a few months ago. It was really nice and probably worth about a grand. Some people just don't know what they have.