LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Calgary Meet Up

messyman

I know there are a few Calgary and area ABDLs here and I was wondering:

Who would be interested in a munch? Would you actually show up is another good question.

Where would be a good place to have it? Probably something downtown or close to it for transit convenience.

What other ABDL communities should it get advertised on? I don't think ADISC is cool with people doing that and it appears to be mostly minors.

Edit:

Now with website goodness

http://www.calgaryabdlmeetup.com

I know there are a few Calgary and area ABDLs here and I was wondering:

Who would be interested in a munch? Would you actually show up is another good question.

Where would be a good place to have it? Probably something downtown or close to it for transit convenience.

What other ABDL communities should it get advertised on? I don't think ADISC is cool with people doing that and it appears to be mostly minors.

I'd definately be up for it. I'd love to meet more AB/DL Calgarians. And maybe we could have it at a restauraunt. I know the Denny's on Mcknight blvd has a special place for groups.

Weekends - like say on a Sunday afternoon, would make it easier for out-of-towners.

For the sake of accessability maybe a coffee shop would be better. I've chaired groups in the past and find that invariably at some point there are members who cannot afford to be going to restaurants all the time and get left out. Though a restaurant or a movie, bowling etc. can be a fun thing to plan with such a group as an occasional thing.

AB's bowling in full AB wear and super thick diapers would be fun to watch . . . ahem - supervise

- Mommy

Hey, I count six people here on this thread, I think you have eneugh people to plan a meet up ;

May second is a Sunday - first weekend of the month is easy for people to remember, maybe mid afternoon - so folks have time to come into town if they are traveling, say for 3:00pm?

message me if you decide to go with this, or what your plans are.

:) Mommy

suggestion for meet up location

Money Pennies has a large private patio. They have other groups that meet there and are generally supportive of diverse communities, very trans positive and BDSM aware etc. The food is very good too.

That sounds like a very good idea. I've never been to Money Pennies myself but I've heard through friends that it's a good place. :thumbsup:

Hey guys, I've been doing some planning and the plan is to have the munch on a saturday or sunday either at the end of the month or the beginning of June. At Money Pennies.

I'll be out of town for the next week so I won't be checking this so spread the word to all your friends who you think would be interested. Anyone is welcome even if they're just curious and/or would like to get to know more about the ABDL community.

I know there are alot of AB / DL's in the Calgary, northern AB. area, has anyone given any thought to perhaps

making a group day trip? Perhaps a park picnic or a day at Calaway or something?

Just an idea.

As profile states, I am in southern BC so I am willing to travel to an extent for events if planned on weekends, preferably Saturdays.

I know there are alot of AB / DL's in the Calgary, northern AB. area, has anyone given any thought to perhaps

making a group day trip? Perhaps a park picnic or a day at Calaway or something?

Just an idea.

As profile states, I am in southern BC so I am willing to travel to an extent for events if planned on weekends, preferably Saturdays.

OMG! I just got the best idea ever...how about we have a day where we all go to the Stampede this year!

• 2 weeks later...

I would really like to come to one of these but being on Sundays makes it hard. I live in south eastern BC near Creston and can make the trip no problem, just getting back for work Monday.

Will it be possible to have one of these on a Saturday sometime?

There is a long weekend coming up in two weeks, July 1st. Maybe we can arrange to get together sometime then.

Does anyone like to camp, are there any good spots close to the city or outskirts?

Eventually I would like to have these scheduled at a regular interval but if we are using a Red Mile location avoiding Stampede seamed like a good idea and Melrose worked out great. So any input as to Saturday the 3rd or Sunday the 4th?

• 3 weeks later...

So what happened after the last munch? Did the group do anything afterwards?

Which day are you thinking of in August? Does the long weekend work, the sunday would be the 1st.

I could attend this one but need to confirm the day and find a place to bunk.