LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Available: 2 Medium Bambino Bianco Diapers

DL_DB

I ordered sample packages of medium and large bambino diapers, and only the large fits me. Anyone who wants the two mediums can have them, I'll even ship them to you. One has been unfolded to compare sizes, but has not been worn or used.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Ill take them if you still have the two bambino diapers.

You're new here, and welcome.

Friendly advice....

DO NOT revive old threads without something new to say!

READ a thread completely before posting! If you had, you would have seen post #2, where they were spoken for two and a quarter years ago!

In two of the three threads you ressurected, the OP, (Original Poster,) have not been on this site for up to two years. Hint; Roll your cursor over a poster's name and an information box will pop up showing join date and "last active" date. Use it before replying and/or asking questions.

Side note, Re the locked thread.... you mods get to have all the fun... thread was locked, but two mods could still comment, but I can't throw in my cynical/sarcastic two cents worth. :mf_swordfight: Ummm... did anyone find out if they're still available? :whistling::rolleyes:

Just curious question for any mods reading this; was that "wannabe State Trooper" banned and why, or was/is his "guest" status due to the board crash some months back? (PM me.) I'm glad I'm nowhere near his state. His attitude, demands, willing to pay so much, and rush make me very leery of what would happen if I or anyone was pulled over by him.

Now that I've had my say, you can lock this one too, as someone else said about nano posting, you can't fix stupid. :D

I'm missing something on the wanna be state trooper thing, but anyway, not sure why the guy above was removed from the site, but I suspect underage. :)

And yeah posting on locked threads is fun..but I try not to do it to often. I will lock this thread though. :thumbsup::screwy:

And my second quote as you used my other :P : Some men you just can't reach! ;)