LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When You Update, You Lie About The Photos

Guest sometimes

Guest sometimes

i appreciate the work you do, and it is largely at your own cost. for what you do, i salute.

but you lie. all the time.

go to the main page; "in this update ..." n

"73 photos" or "29 photos" or "xx photos"

even including the 16 featured (recycled) photos, you are promising more than you deliver.

ok, the featured photos are i guess not to be officially counted, i guess... but still, man... i show up one day, look at the gallery; come back the next day, it is the exact same pics, but you are claiming a seemingly random two-digit number of "new pics"

in all, i'm just saying be honest. add your numbers when they are real, and quit adding fake numbers.

also, the dupes shouldn't count.

• Like 1

Each update has 16 main photos. The larger numbers generally refer to the megapics gallery where there are over 17,000 photos. Megapics' count includes archived update pics and member uploads.

Guest sometimes

are you saying that megapics does the count of what are "new pics" and what are not?

if this a glitch where the software does the counting, and you do all the, as it were, leg-work... i apologize profusely.

and if i'm out of line, feel free to delete this thread, or use it to mock my ignorance, whichever you perceive to be most useful.

Guest sometimes

oh, and now, in retaliation for me creating this thread, you have cut me off from the chat.

i mean, i only know that you have cut me off from chat cause i clicked that link tonight for the first time in almost a year.

i am sure it is just a coincidence... ya, i was accidentally banned from saying hi to people because my name was next to someone, and some highlighter pen spilled over into an unintended column....

Guest sometimes

also kool runnings for ya!

wow now i can't open chat.

lets make up fake-racist words so everyone can be denied whatever craphole they wanna live in!!!!

You will notice your status has been set to: "time out". People don't take kindly being called a liar in their "own home". I would suggest you drop the topic and wait it out. :glare:

Stop being a douchebag, you unappreciative prick.

You ever heard the term 'you get what you pay for'? Mike pays for this website and everything associated with it out of his own pocket save for the members of this forum that donate their money to him when they can.

How much have you donated? That's right, nothing. So STFU.

You know... the old saying "You shouldn't punch a gift horse in the mouth" comes to mind. What in the H*LL is the deal with people these days. It's everywhere, it doesn't matter what they get or how they get it....IT'S JUST NOT GOOD ENOUGH! Last time I checked....this site is free and to my knowledge I have never picked up a virus from here. Who cares if the numbers are off... BTW... first rule of communication....don't start out with a NEGATIVE! Dude.... get a clue...and I don't blame him for banning you....if it were my site I'd probably boot you off...GOOD DAY!

What is "On Time Out!", Repaid? Is that similar to "Under Moderation"? I would assume so but I feel it's better to ask.

~ moogle

I haven't looked at the restriction for Time out group. But I guess it's safe to say it includes no chat... :rolleyes: Under Moderation however would mean that every post he would make would require a Mod to read the post before it would be allowed on the board. To me it's kinda mute as in this case he wasn't even aware that he was already in this status and hadn't bothered to chat in a year? :huh:

I would also guess that he wasn't the most active of members as I can't imagine Daily Di leaving someone on time out for that long, without discussing other options had the person cared to contact the board or a mod about it. So anyway..... :)

I haven't looked at the restriction for Time out group. But I guess it's safe to say it includes no chat... :rolleyes: Under Moderation however would mean that every post he would make would require a Mod to read the post before it would be allowed on the board. To me it's kinda mute as in this case he wasn't even aware that he was already in this status and hadn't bothered to chat in a year? :huh:

I would also guess that he wasn't the most active of members as I can't imagine Daily Di leaving someone on time out for that long, without discussing other options had the person cared to contact the board or a mod about it. So anyway..... :)

So can we just ban him since no one will miss him? :angel_not: