LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Meetings? Activity In Ohio?

Diaper273

Doesn't seem to be huh? DiaperNH is kinda the default "get together" kinda guy for central Ohio. Couldn't seem to drum up to much response in the past. Although we did have a pretty big December Party once ( in a damn near Blizzard, go figure) I'm restricted with a Kids on demand thing, but am free'd up in the summer a lot more when they visit their father for summer break. So I'm about up for a meet soon. :closedeyes:

There does to sem to be a larger group around your area down south around Cinci and Kentucky though, might want to try their area as well. :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

summer is always a good time to have a get together. The place i hold my parties at is more geared for the cooler months as it has no AC, but seeing as it is almost mid may and 40 degrees out....

I am always game for meeting up, though summer can be a bit iffy, I have a business that picks up in the summer, and I like to go to the drive-ins on saturday nights.

you can always just post an event and people can tell you if they want to do it or not.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest little_jonny

same here, though sad thing is i dont have my drivers licenes so i have no way of transportation. im up for meeting any one in the ABDL life. i work at cedar point so i will never know who or what i will see

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think it's about time I attended one of NH's meetings . . . maybe. Still a bit skittish though. Really I'd just like to maybe meet folks one at a time around Columbus or Dayton; I think that'd be a much less intimidating prospect.

The folks in NE Ohio have a lot of get togethers, though they tend to limit how much diapers play into their events. I certainly do appreciate that they're normal folks and that we don't need Pampers to have fun, but sometimes I do wish they'd loosen up a bit.

I think it's about time I attended one of NH's meetings . . . maybe. Still a bit skittish though. Really I'd just like to maybe meet folks one at a time around Columbus or Dayton; I think that'd be a much less intimidating prospect.

The folks in NE Ohio have a lot of get togethers, though they tend to limit how much diapers play into their events. I certainly do appreciate that they're normal folks and that we don't need Pampers to have fun, but sometimes I do wish they'd loosen up a bit.

Well when and if you get over to the east side, more specifically the Whitehall area, and would like to meet. Let me know. I live very close to a small pub/bar that I frequent. I am very well known there, and most days it's relativity dead. There need not be discussion about this topic and you would just meet me, and perhaps my wife if you wished. So no need to fear. You could do a drive-by. Come in for a cup of coffee or whatever and approach me (us) if you felt good about it. I'll put the ball in your court. I'm really just a really down to earth kind of guy and if you couldn't feel safe with me I doubt you would feel safe with much anyone. thumbsup.gif

• 2 weeks later...

We should totally try and drum something up in NW Ohio sometime. Toledo would be good but I have no clue where we could do something as I don't venture the 10 miles north that often :P

Guest little_jonny

theres a place in my town called kalahair water park resort. just about a year ago, they put in a safari adventure area where you can feed all kinds of animals, do a zipline, wall climb, and do this one thing which i for got what it is. its a really nice place but not sure if anyone would be interested in going. i went to the safair thing with my ex gf and we had a great time

theres a place in my town called kalahair water park resort. just about a year ago, they put in a safari adventure area where you can feed all kinds of animals, do a zipline, wall climb, and do this one thing which i for got what it is. its a really nice place but not sure if anyone would be interested in going. i went to the safair thing with my ex gf and we had a great time

You know their are some motels off of 280 that we might be able to go to and have some fun.....I remeber going to michigan for a party in a hotel room.....You could bring your baby stuff and of course diapers nad everything else included....I am happy to help organise it and the best part is that I dont mind changing diapers either.....anyone interested????