LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Few Questions

Firstly...I do not claim that I am greatly skilled when it comes to social skills. Before you read my questions please understand, to avoid any hurt feelings, that nothing was meant to insult anyone. If you have been insulted...Forgive me for my rather poor social skills. I tend to be a bit blunt...I am a direct person who says what they mean and does not hint at things...

1) I have always loved role playing, so investigating your role playing was an obvious step for me. In fact what first got me thinking about this was an RP on a site that was rather ABDL...I see that many role plays such as Baby Angel and Little Sister's Plan seem in involve a lot of humiliation and/or punishment...So is that a trend among those who are ABDL? I mean is that something common. Again no offense meant I just do not understand how such masochistic things turn people on. Can anyone explain?

More evidence in this dies in the topic A Bana In Your Tailpipe. in which someone said:

This comes to mind whenever I think about "Banana Play", it's been posted everywhere. it's unbeliavable, you'll wet yourself and be completely helpless and out of control, try it out if you haven't!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following trick is so extremely unusual that it may actually qualify as a signature trick. Not your traditional enema.

A little setup. I know a number of extreme players who love the

humiliation and disciplinary angles of diaper play. Hence, they relish the

notion of forcing a sub to mess his pants or diapers. But there are times

when the notion of a mess is more prized than the smell of real messes. So

here's a little game I have perfected.

Assemble the following ingredients:

* 4 bananas - not too ripe, but not green either - break each in half

* 1 Kotex pad -- medium absorbencys fine

(note: a disposable diaper liner is a suitable alternative)

* 4 liquid fleet susuppositories-

(note: not fleet

enenmas and not solid glycerin suppositories)

(1) place banana halves in a glass bowl and nuke for 30 secs (optional)

(2) empty two of the fleet liquid suppository applicators onto the banana

halves making sure the tips of each are lightly lubricated

(3) empty the other two applicators up the subs rectum

(4) slip the banana hahalves tip-first into the sub's butt, one at a time

(obviously). This may take a couple of minutes. It is a wonderfully

strange sensation for the sub, so no need to race through this. the first

banana will completely smush up. Push as much as you can in with your

gloved hand. It's weird, but believe it or not, they start to go in easier

and easier. By the 3rd or 4th half, they pop right in. This is why you

start with 8 hahalves. By the last half, you're sub will be incredibly

full.

(5) tightly roll the kotex pad in sleeping bag fashion. sticky plastic

side

inward; cotton side facing out.

(6) wipe up the glass bowl with remaining liquid suppository - if

necessary, pop open another and thoroughly lube it up.

(7) insert the rolled-up kotex into your sub's quivering (and very full)

rectum. If necessary, use your finger to push it all the way in.

(8) tightly diaper your sub and finish it off with snug plastic pants.

(9) Allow your sub to lay calmly for a few minutes; then make him get up

stand; answer questions; walk around; whatever.

Here's what is going on. The sub is obviously incredibly full of very wet,

warm and weighted mush. And the quick-acting suppository is screaming at

the poor sub's bowels "void. Void!". But...as the kotex begins to absorb

the moisture from the bananas, it slowly expands and forms a snug and

incredibly effective plug.

The resulting predicament is that the sub feels that intense crampy and

panicky feeling. If they try to tighten their sphincter, the intensity of

the cramping actually grows. I'm not sure why, but it does. And if

they relax their sphincter (and eventually they have to); they find that

they are absolutely 100% sure they are about to fill their pants, but at

the very last second...they don't. The cramping and trembling subsides.

They can actually stand and converse semi-intelligently. But then, in

about 90 seconds, they feel it building again. That nasty wave of

cramping. Everything goes crazy again. They can't focus; can't speak. It's

happening, oh my god, I can't hold it....but then it backs off again. It's

like wave after wave of contraction. Each one gets slightly stronger. And

each one forces the sphincter to dilate a tiny bit more. This can

sometimes go on for 45 minutes or longer.

After 30 to 60 minutes, the sub is totally freaked out. This is

supremely controlling for the domme. You own every part of their

existence at this point. And there are all kinds of creative ways for you

to intensify the mind fuck. Dress him up, take him for a walk, maybe

grocery shopping, and watch him try to mask his contractions and misery.

This is as close to incontinence as most subs get. I mean, with a full

enema, at some point, you release and soil yourself. But with this, even

if you push down a little, the plug means that everything takes it's own

course. It will happen when it happens. And that's that. You won't know.

And the big baby won't be able to tell you either.

But then, at some point the sub's tired and quivering little

sphincter surrenders all hope, and involuntarily spreads and the sub's

diapers fill with a mass of warm, wet, steamy ooze. But that's not it, in

most cases, about 30 seconds after the pressure is releived from the

prostate gland, the sub's bladder will involuntarily empty as well.

This qualifies as an emotionally, mentally and physically intense

experience. Sure to leave any bottom completely chagrined, humiliated and

weakened. Most dommes who have tried this recipe have been utterly blown

away that such an intense form of control and humiliation can be

relatively easily orchestrated with common grocery store items.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This further makes me curious if this is a common trend...Someone said they must try that...and to be honest it does not sound remotely pleasant. Not to mention it sounds like such pressure could really hurt the persons internal organs...Shoving things up one's but is usualy not very healthy... Can anyone explain?

2) Again, no offense meant at all...But I saw people talking about using their diaper for #2 and staying in them for an extended time. Sounds like a good way to get an infection...possibly a urinary tract infection which to my knowledge are far from fun...Though I do not deny that the prospect of using a daiper for that function is both disgusting and slightly appealing at the same time. Dang weird brain of mine. :screwy::screwy:

3) I also see many people are "trained" incontinent...Why? I understand it is furthering your regression into an infant...and probably makes regression easier for you...But why sacrifice the ability to hold it in? I s being able to mess yourself in public and have an excuse no one can say anything to really worth the total loss of control? Not to mention with your muscles weakened like that...it would probably be near impossible to potty train yourself again... :huh:

4) I have heard of regression...but does that actually work? Can a person actual regress that far? I know that you can regress from psychology, a college class I am taking...But usualy you regress to being more childish and a bit less logical when trying to learn something difficult for you, or when overly emotional. But to regress that far? Is this actually possible? How? :huh::huh:

5) I am curious about the "sissies." What is the difference between it and cross dressing? Why do you find it fun? If not you, why do your friends find it fun? Is this mainly a homosexual practice? by that I mean is it more common among those of that sexuality.

6) Are there any here like me? I am beginning, after some research, to think I am asexual. meaning I find no sexual attraction to either sex, nor do I have any sexual drive. I am not sure if I am or not because some things do turn me on a bit...some of this stuff and feminine women...By that I mean women who wear dresses and such...not those wearing revealing clothes. For some reasoning the more slutty a woman looks the more disgusted and repulsed I am.

I have more questions to post and I will edit this post. For now I must log off.

Roleplaying can be about anything you can think of. Some people are into the humiliation and punishment (bondage) which is why they roleplay it out. Others, (like Abel's reform) is more like a story that is co-written. Sometimes roleplays are derived from sexual fantasies, some are just stories. It's all what you make it.

As far as staying in messy diapers for extended periods of time.... well it isn't healthy though some people do choose to live that lifestyle. Like within any community, you are going to come across people who take their lifestyle to the extreme. If they want to sit around in messy diapers for hours on end, that's their choice so long as the rest of us don't have to smell their dirty diapers. But there's nothing wrong with messing your diaper so long as you don't spend too long in it.. or else it could possibly lead to other problems and quite a few people find that experience pleasurable.

A lot of people train theirselves incontinent because they believe that the diapers will be received better if they actually *need* to wear versus *wanting* to wear them. And they are generally right in that thinking because the thought of adults wearing diapers is off-putting to most people but there is a grain of sympathy and understanding there when they believe that the incontinent person has no choice in the matter. And some people merely become incontinent through their 24/7 wearing... not necessarily because they want to become incontinent. They simply wear all the time because they feel better wearing diapers.

Regression is actually kind of interesting as it affects different people in different ways. It is really just a frame of mind that people enter when they embrace their "little" side. Hypnosis is effective for some people though the vast majority of people have no luck whatsoever with that. Some people have the ability to go into full toddler mode when they regress and do things they would never ever do in their adult frame of mind. I know it does happen... though most people cannot seem to completely relinquish their adult state of mind to their little side.... but it is possible.

i personally dont like bondage or humiliation :[ (not saying i DONT LIKE it. justt not my cup of tea)

i really like soft and cute and fluffy things. like dogs and kittys and stuffed animals :3

but maybe thats because i associate things like that with girls (not generalizing) and wanting to be a girl (will never happen :[)

i just emulate those feelings as much as possible.

to awnswer your questions in order

1. i love role playing, when im in the mood.

sometimes i just REALLY REALLY wanna role play.

but then again sometimes i just wanna get in my car and drive somewhere.

o.o i guess im just spontanious.

i dont think i would ever do anything like that, banana-wise. probably because im not into sub/dom stuff.

but the psychology of it is very interesting to what happens to the sub o.o

2. some people like the feeling of being helpless. i suppose being in a wet and messy diaper and not changing is kinda being like a baby situationally.

personally i clean up after messing. the smell and feel make me feel gross :l but the rush of doing it is quite fun .__.

3. id say this is again the being a baby thing. i think being incontinent would get in my way of living my life. and in my opinion kind of rude to people actually incontinent. o.o

4. one word. hypnosis. O_O it really works. ive hypnotized people before and used the files on warpmymind (i hope website dropping is ok) but they do work o.o

hoped i helped.

im kind of tired D: so blame that if nonne of this makes sense. xD

Actually that DOES make sense a good deal. As for the stuffed animals I am male and still have a bunch of them in storage...Being my age I couldn't reasonably object to them being put away...and frankly they were an additional comfort not necessary. So I easily lived and moved on from that. Yes, yes, really masculine of me... :blush: But then again as I am saying this on a ABDL forum I doubt anyone would say much. ^_^

As for the hypnosis I think using that to regress is something that could only be done for an ABDL or someone that, consciously or not, has some vague desire for it. After all, you can't make anyone do anything that goes against their will. For example my psychology professor volunteered for it at a hypnosis thing at a comedy club. She and several others were hypnotized and told a woman was loaded with too much cash and was going to walk across the stage dropping it, as she just had TOO much money she was doping $1,000 bills...So they had this woman walk across the stage dropping tissues and the hypnotized people stuck behind her sticking their "money" in places like their bra or in their pants...When she was asked, why she was not hording money...from her hypnotized state she said "They do not make thousand dollar bills." So i guess you could not MAKE someone regress unless some part of them wanted to.

Very interesting input! Thanks for answering my questions!

Guest Wetnmessy247

Well well. You are asking the expert here about trained incontinence.

It is very simple why I and others train to have no control over our bowels and urinary functions: freedom.

We aren't shackled by the butt to toilets. We are not slaves to the toilet. We have the convinience of wetting AND messing anytime of the day, anywhere you are.

It is quite exhilerating to, for example, be sitting at a restaurant in a squishy diaper and knowing the mess you have made and how bad it must be. NOT a sexual thing. Just....fitting for what a baby should be like: helpless.

I have to wear 24/7 because of my trained incontinence. And I am having the best years of my life now.

A majority of people say messing is gross. To them I say they have never tried it. My liking for it is what got me training in the first place. it was rather embarrasing being in a public place like the mall and have to find a secret corner where no one can see, squat down, and push hard, your face being contorted into various shapes. I wanted to be able to mess while walking or whatever I'm doing. And after years of training I am 99.99999% bowel and urine incontinent. So it is much easier and less demanding now for me when I am say at Walmart or whatever. I can mess and wet in Walmart without batting an eye. But since I AM incontinent I don't know I have messed until I either A.) feel it squishing around in my bambinos or 2.) a stinky aroma of poo-poo starts gathering around my area of personal space. And other people looking around uncomfortably after my mess is another sign I just messed my diaper. :blush:

So in short, for convenience. 99 percent of the population runs to the bathroom.

Me? My poo-poo literally falls out of my bum so smoothly it's as if it has a life of it's own. :lol:

Try it!! The thought that you just defecated in public without even knowing it is awesome. Especially if you are wearing form fitting jeans. Not only does the diaper show, but a fresh flood or fresh mess pushes out the diaper, and more likely than not others see and smell it.

Well well. You are asking the expert here about trained incontinence.

It is very simple why I and others train to have no control over our bowels and urinary functions: freedom.

We aren't shackled by the butt to toilets. We are not slaves to the toilet. We have the convinience of wetting AND messing anytime of the day, anywhere you are.

It is quite exhilerating to, for example, be sitting at a restaurant in a squishy diaper and knowing the mess you have made and how bad it must be. NOT a sexual thing. Just....fitting for what a baby should be like: helpless.

I have to wear 24/7 because of my trained incontinence. And I am having the best years of my life now.

A majority of people say messing is gross. To them I say they have never tried it. My liking for it is what got me training in the first place. it was rather embarrasing being in a public place like the mall and have to find a secret corner where no one can see, squat down, and push hard, your face being contorted into various shapes. I wanted to be able to mess while walking or whatever I'm doing. And after years of training I am 99.99999% bowel and urine incontinent. So it is much easier and less demanding now for me when I am say at Walmart or whatever. I can mess and wet in Walmart without batting an eye. But since I AM incontinent I don't know I have messed until I either A.) feel it squishing around in my bambinos or 2.) a stinky aroma of poo-poo starts gathering around my area of personal space. And other people looking around uncomfortably after my mess is another sign I just messed my diaper. :blush:

So in short, for convenience. 99 percent of the population runs to the bathroom.

Me? My poo-poo literally falls out of my bum so smoothly it's as if it has a life of it's own. :lol:

Try it!! The thought that you just defecated in public without even knowing it is awesome. Especially if you are wearing form fitting jeans. Not only does the diaper show, but a fresh flood or fresh mess pushes out the diaper, and more likely than not others see and smell it.

I have reached my quota for the "That is just...wrong..." section today. Thanks for helping me get sufficiently weird-ed out! :lol:

I do not know...As for me..I consider my continence a blessing. I am insecure and frankly lack a great deal of self confidence and generally lack much pride.I doubt I could be so "proud" of what many people call disgusting...Again no offense what so ever! I merely mean that I do not think incontinence is something I am suited for. :) God made me with the ability to hold it in...so I think I will. =)

I see further on where you seem to be a bit impatient on replies. Please understand that we're worldwide here and many members don't check the site every day. Give it a few days and you'll get lots more answers ;)

I'm not into general RP, though as part of having fun with sex it can be great :blush:

I guess part of the reason there's so much punishment/humiliation is that those things don't often happen in the everyday world. I mean it would be rather boring to RP as someone going off to a factory for 8 hours wouldn't it? :screwy:

Most of us here feel like you about staying in a poopy diaper, but most of is don't have a problem with others doing whatever they wish just so long as it's not negatively impacting someone else against their will and isn't putting the ABDL lifestyle in a negative light to the general public :badmood: Until you know the posters better take what everyone writes with a grain of salt- some of what you find online anywhere is just fantasies being expressed. The web is, after all, the world's best "fantasy amplifier" :rolleyes:

The human psyche is an odd and interesting thing. From a logical practical view, incontinence is something to be well avoided. But if you're going to wear diapers 24/7 there's no logic in not using them for at least part of what they are meant for. Some people seem to do this as a reinforcement of who they are; others as a way of justifying their wanting to wear 24/7; others because it's naughty; and yet others because they will not use a toilet B) Hundreds of other reasons too- none bad if that is what you really want and can deal with it. Conversely, you'll read where most incontinent's wish they weren't but have no choice. If you wish to become incontinent you can probably make it happen.

Regression varies from person to person. Those who regress best are those who want it the most- it is more of the real personna they have to hide from the day-to-day world than it is for the average person. Remember that much of how we act was ingrained into us against our will so that we can function socially. Can you imagine adults bawling and throwing a tantrum when a store sells out of a sale item, so we then can't have it no matter how badly we wanted it? :roflmao:Yet that is what each of us feels inside when that happens to us :o Regressing that far is possible- but few can manage to quickly undo a lifetime of training and reinforcement of being the way society wants us to be instead of being our full and natural selves openly :whistling:

Bring on your questions- wanting to know is the first step on the path of enlightenment and truth :thumbsup:

Bettypooh

Actually that DOES make sense a good deal. As for the stuffed animals I am male and still have a bunch of them in storage...Being my age I couldn't reasonably object to them being put away...and frankly they were an additional comfort not necessary. So I easily lived and moved on from that. Yes, yes, really masculine of me... :blush: But then again as I am saying this on a ABDL forum I doubt anyone would say much. ^_^

As for the hypnosis I think using that to regress is something that could only be done for an ABDL or someone that, consciously or not, has some vague desire for it. After all, you can't make anyone do anything that goes against their will. For example my psychology professor volunteered for it at a hypnosis thing at a comedy club. She and several others were hypnotized and told a woman was loaded with too much cash and was going to walk across the stage dropping it, as she just had TOO much money she was doping $1,000 bills...So they had this woman walk across the stage dropping tissues and the hypnotized people stuck behind her sticking their "money" in places like their bra or in their pants...When she was asked, why she was not hording money...from her hypnotized state she said "They do not make thousand dollar bills." So i guess you could not MAKE someone regress unless some part of them wanted to.

Very interesting input! Thanks for answering my questions!

i heard that for hypnosis, sure you cant make somebody do something against their own will.

but i think you can "trick" their mind.

for example, you cant tell them to kill somebody, and have them do it (like in old hypnotized assassin movies)

but you CAN tell them with some convincing, that the person is actually trying to kill or harm your family. thus they would attack and maybe kill the person.

o.o of course i dont think any situation would warrent hypnotizing somebody to do anything they wouldent want to, unless it was like sub/ dom stuff.

perhaps for your example. the hypnotist should have made her imagine a 1k bill, and told her they just started making them. -shrugs-

1. I personally don't "roleplay". In my experience though, a lot of people like to...A lot of people also seem to like humiliation. I personally don't enjoy that, either. Then again, I think I'm a pretty unique "case".

2. Messing...I'm indifferent. I do mess, as I'm incontinent. However, even if I had continence, I would still wear my diapers 24/7 due to my being little. I try not to stay in my own mess very long, nor do I "enjoy" the poop. It's just a "meh, whatever" experience for me.

3. This I have no answer for, as my incontinence wasn't self induced. I say to each their own, though.

4. I have no idea. I don't feel I "regress" since I have no "adulthood" to regress from. People may call it regression but I don't label my personal experience that. (See my profile for more explanation on that, it's a bit complicated.)

5. I can't comment on "sissiness", as I am not a Sissy. However, it seems the majority of sissies are heterosexual (someone please correct me if I'm wrong).

6. I have a sex drive, but I don't enjoy the thought of sex. Sexual orientation is a complicated thing for me. Also - no, you aren't the only asexual out there.

I hope I helped...

~ moogle

I see further on where you seem to be a bit impatient on replies. Please understand that we're worldwide here and many members don't check the site every day. Give it a few days and you'll get lots more answers ;)

Ditto. Sometimes, life gets in the way of viewing my usual forums. Sometimes, I'm just too drained from work to bother with getting online at all. Or I get side-tracked into an interesting an prolonged discussion one place online and completely forget about checking the forums. Expanding further on what was said, I've had to remind people that not everyone on a forum is in the same timezone as them. I've seen a ton of "why is nobody answering me???" posts that I've replied to with stuff like "Because you posted that at 5am and most everyone else is still in bed.".

Personally, I hate the sensations of being wet and/or messy. I've tried them and they're not for me. I have a bit of hard time understanding how anyone could like that...

I am sorry...but I made one remark yesterday...and nothing sense then about it. So I am sorry...but I understood the point made and remarking on an understood point will only embarrass me more. The problem was remedied, can the issue rest please? Sorry if I offended you...But I dislike being corrected over the same issue by multiple people...It just makes me feel stupider... :(

Thank you for your input!

messing is prolly the only thing in this community that i dont like

it just feel so wrong and yes i have tried it

any post regarding poop i just skip

im not into RP myself, but its fun to watch/read :)

I hate humiliation, it is degrading, however bondage and punishment with thew right person can be fun. Role playing simply means taking on an alternate role. Usually for me this is limited to my characters in world of warcraft. Regression is just the concept of an individual returning to a child like state of mind and behavior as is common amongst lil's and non diaper wearing age players. Regression can be sexual or not, there's no written rule there, however for most it is a form of stress relief.

The poop stuff is not my bag, go check the poop forum and you'll see why, I make too much of a mess and it's just ICK for me.

I have checked that forum...And much of it is rather disgusting...Half the topics are about shoving things up your rear end... But...I suppose as I have not tried it, who am I to judge? Though I do not think I will ever try it. :thumbsup:

Thanks for your input! I like all these answers =) I am really curious about #6. :angel_not:

The good thing about "to each their own" is that it allows some of us to be disgusted by what others do. You don't need to apologize if you find something disgusting, or just not for you. Just as long as you don't heckle those who're into it.