LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Man Charged With 1St Degree Murder...

Guest Wetnmessy247

Guest Wetnmessy247

I don't have a link, but it's on all the major news sites and on aol, which is where i saw it.

Apparently, a father more or less puched, kicked, burned, etc etc TORTURED his kid because the 4 year old wet his pants.

The kid died. The guy is charged with 1st murder, child abuse, and torture of a child. The last charge alone carries a possible life sentence.

I wanna know what ya'll think. I mean, there's not much to discuss if he did it. If he did do it, guy deserves to fry in hell.

Where was this kid's diaper? That's what I wanna know. A diaper would have prevened this from even happening.

gunshot would be too quick and merciful. I think someone should waterboard his ass! afterwards do what gerard butler did to that guy in "law abiding citizen" cut him apart slowly.

this will show just what these sicko movies like Jason,Halaween,and Friday the 13 have made you all think.Because if we start tortureing people to death we are going back to the dark ages of the 1700,sRember the way the english killed pepole?Dont think anyone would want to go back to that time.

gunshot would be too quick and merciful. I think someone should waterboard his ass! afterwards do what gerard butler did to that guy in "law abiding citizen" cut him apart slowly.

how is that better then what he did? torturing him for torturing is an eye for an eye , Hammurabi Died thousands of years ago , we know an eye for an eye is fair , but its not reasonable in todays society anymore.

• Like 1

Where was this kid's diaper? That's what I wanna know. A diaper would have prevened this from even happening.

The kid was 4, and thus was probly out of diapers for 2 years... Especially in more conservative households, it's somewhat unthinkable to have a kid in diapers past the age of 2.

this will show just what these sicko movies like Jason,Halaween,and Friday the 13 have made you all think.Because if we start tortureing people to death we are going back to the dark ages of the 1700,sRember the way the english killed pepole?Dont think anyone would want to go back to that time.

Leave it to someone who doesn't know enough about horror movies to know that Jason is from the Friday the 13th movies to play the moronic "horror movies are ruining society" card... The problem is that our society has become too PC... The "let the punishment fit the crime" method is more brutal, but it works better than BS like "life in prison", fines, or simple jail/prison sentences, or attempted rehabilitation. Most criminals don't want to be rehabilitated, or come from such crappy surroundings that prison life would be an upgrade for them... Our system has become too soft and no longer functions properly, because of that. We need to go back to actually punishing criminals. While torture would be more effective, simply shooting them in the head would be a lot more cost efficient... A thief may still be able to steal stuff if you cut off one of his hands, but he won't be stealing anything if he's dead...

• Like 1

The kid was 4, and thus was probly out of diapers for 2 years... Especially in more conservative households, it's somewhat unthinkable to have a kid in diapers past the age of 2.

Leave it to someone who doesn't know enough about horror movies to know that Jason is from the Friday the 13th movies to play the moronic "horror movies are ruining society" card... The problem is that our society has become too PC... The "let the punishment fit the crime" method is more brutal, but it works better than BS like "life in prison", fines, or simple jail/prison sentences, or attempted rehabilitation. Most criminals don't want to be rehabilitated, or come from such crappy surroundings that prison life would be an upgrade for them... Our system has become too soft and no longer functions properly, because of that. We need to go back to actually punishing criminals. While torture would be more effective, simply shooting them in the head would be a lot more cost efficient... A thief may still be able to steal stuff if you cut off one of his hands, but he won't be stealing anything if he's dead...

The main thing i was trying to get across is tortureing a person to death.I agree with the death penelty 100%.Anyone that murders someone deservises to die.But NOT by torture.

gosh for a bunch of people against the idea of torturing you all sure are giving it a lot of thought.

what this gentleman did was horrible, yet somehow doing the same thing to him is not?

He IS a living creature. I'm not saying I have an answer for what should be done with him, but if you are honestly capable of doing to someone the things that are posted here, it is not just this gentleman that needs help!

• Like 1

I love it! America: A nation built upon the illusion of freedom and security with the sole idea of reaping the benefits from each other combined with murder.

That love was sarcasm, btw. The problem is that rehabilitation is nonexistent for those above the age of 18 in the prison system. Education is possible for those who want it, but rehab is not even recognized in most prison systems. We say torture is alright to those who commit crimes, then who tortures the torturer? Why not just put a quick bullet into his head? We all know that the first laws ever created (Hammurabi's code) is a law that should still be around today . . . . . . right? Probably not. And we should support the death penalty 100%, because it's perfectly legit. Actually, it's about as legit as some religious fanatics rightfully wishing death upon 3000 Americans killed during 9/11? The Death Penalty is the most illogical thing to ever become of humans. Kill human because they killed humans? Who kills the humans who kills the humans who kills the humans who kill the humans? Because it's worked for the past 5000 years, right? No? That's what I thought.

• Like 1

I love it! America: A nation built upon the illusion of freedom and security with the sole idea of reaping the benefits from each other combined with murder.

That love was sarcasm, btw. The problem is that rehabilitation is nonexistent for those above the age of 18 in the prison system. Education is possible for those who want it, but rehab is not even recognized in most prison systems. We say torture is alright to those who commit crimes, then who tortures the torturer? Why not just put a quick bullet into his head? We all know that the first laws ever created (Hammurabi's code) is a law that should still be around today . . . . . . right? Probably not. And we should support the death penalty 100%, because it's perfectly legit. Actually, it's about as legit as some religious fanatics rightfully wishing death upon 3000 Americans killed during 9/11? The Death Penalty is the most illogical thing to ever become of humans. Kill human because they killed humans? Who kills the humans who kills the humans who kills the humans who kill the humans? Because it's worked for the past 5000 years, right? No? That's what I thought.

No, what should happen is 5 minutes after a judge sentences an individual to death he should be taken out back and shot. None of this 'spend 20 years on death row filing appeal after appeal' shit.

Edit: and here is a link to the story from CNN if anyone was curious.

No, what should happen is 5 minutes after a judge sentences an individual to death he should be taken out back and shot. None of this 'spend 20 years on death row filing appeal after appeal' shit.

Edit: and here is a link to the story from CNN if anyone was curious.

What about those who where wrongly convicted and put on death row and 20 years later DNA or some other evidence proves them to be innocent,Is five minutes enough?

What about those who where wrongly convicted and put on death row and 20 years later DNA or some other evidence proves them to be innocent,Is five minutes enough?

Five minutes was just a number I picked at random. My point still stands that death row inmates should not be on death row for 20 years.

Five minutes was just a number I picked at random. My point still stands that death row inmates should not be on death row for 20 years.

Indeed. Ideally, there should also be a more refined process of ensuring that the innocent are not convicted to go along with the expedited death penalty. But no system is perfect. Unfortunately, ours is all shot to hell and in need of a serious overhaul or replacement...