LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What To Expect

Okay folks- I'm ACTIVELY working on the guide. I've gotten A LOT of interest in the past few months and am actively writing. I know the first question is how long til I'm finished. This guide is extremely detailed. And goes in depth on every aspect I have experience in. It is again broken up into mini guides or sub sec-sections. Right now I am still in the process of the spine- or the outline. The structure. These "guts" are going to take me another 40-50 hours Once there MDL-is going to be working with me to fill things in- as well as add in his own experience. I will also continue to fill things in. So far I have three sections, and 10 mini guides. I've barely scratched the surface. This is very much an A La Carte guide. So please be patient. We will get it up ASAP. -Blake-

• 4 weeks later...

The 12 Month Update. Well folks, it's that time. Today, August 1st. Marks the completion of 365 days, or 12 months in this crazy journey. So first. I want to thank everyone for their wonderful support. When I first stated this thread, it was an unknown, a pipe dream an urban legend among this community. I want to thank all of those who have actively, and even passively participated in this journey with me over the past year, giving and showing support. Its been unexpected, both good, and bad, and more of a mental roller coaster than a physical one. Let me also say that being at the one year mark, and looking back- It's been truly one hell of a ride. Okay...enough sentiment. Now the reason your all hear..does this actually work? And how far can you go? I will do my best to give you my current state of things. I will also try not to embellish or over or under emphasize on anything. So...here we go. Daytime: the best diagnosis that I fit right now is something between extreme OAB and complete urinary incontinence. My symptoms are with no added substances (water pills, caffeine, average of 64 oz of water a day etc.) an average of 18-24 small wettings a day. The average output is around one oz. Half of these I do not notice until I am half way through. The other side of this, the full is that in between that period I am constantly leaking, and dribbling. The definition of "full/total" in incontinence is where there is no buildup and just a constant dribble. My own max bladder capacity at this point hovers at around 3 oz. if I get to that point, and there is a kink in my bladder, the pressure buildup is too great and anything extra just leaks. The bladder has lost most of its balloon like capacity to stretch and has stiffened and hardened. I no longer need re-infororcements, such as hypnosis or what not. Wearing is 2nd nature. Not to wear is at this point unthinkable. It was about 5 months ago when the transition from someone who is on a journey, to someone who is wearing for now, to I am a diaper wearer, to I am in continent started to take place. It was about 2 months where I came to terms and accepted that this was going to be a part of ego I am until my dying day. There is basically only one position I have troubles with now, and that is constant walking, mostly as I've been out of practice due to extend vertigo for a period of 7 months. Only in the past 2 weeks have I been able to start walking and exercising again without having to pay for it in the next few days by being isolated to bed. Sleep: anything over an hour results in something damp, and while sleeping through the night I'm always wet, usually a combo of wetting during sleep and when I wake up through the night. (I have insomnia- clinically speaking) However. When I do sleep soundly, I can assure you that I do wet while I sleep. This I found is not so much depended on fluid intake anymore as it is on bladder capacity and habit. The other big thing that is noticeable is that about 2-3 months ago, leaks stopped at night, most likely due to no longer flooding. Flooding doesn't much occur. Even when the bladder is bursting its usually on 2.5 oz. so even if I feel I am about to burst at the seems. I really don't have to worry too much. Water pills, diuretics, and caffeine all effect me greatly at this point- at least my bladder it takes the 18-24 wettings and cuts them in half- making me leak much more. More details on leaking. The leaking would best be described as a very slow flow of urine. I can feel the flow occurring both from my bladder and through the urethra, as well as the bulge in the diaper. Though there is absolutely no urge involved, absolutely no warning. I've had several experiences in the past week where I was in the 2-3 oz. range and I was about half way through urinating, without realizing I started, caught off guard by what was happening and instinctively tried to stop the flow. Not because of the flow, or wetting, more because of the larger amount than my new "norm". This resulted in me trying to stop the flow, but the pressure being too great and being unable..the flow just continued despite my best efforts. At this point, I absolutely would not risk going without a diaper in any situation. I have not tried for about 5 months, and when I was in a recent crises about 6 weeks ago- when being diaper less would have been a hell of a lot easier than being diapered. I didn't risk it. While my own progress has definitely been different than the 12 MO Program. I have had different amounts of progress, at different stages, and I can't say exactly for sure where I am in terns to where the author was at the end of his 12 months. I can say that for that right person, with the right attitude and with the right mindset, this is possible, and does work. I can also now confirm that this is no urban myth, that it is possible to see both mental and physical results. Results that can in fact prevent you from holding your urine whether you want to or not. This is not a game, not something to be taken unto lightly, and is certainly not for everyone. Without a doubt it is extreme body modification. This is a journey that may leave irreversible changes, both mentally and physically. Like the author of the 12 MO Program my body has changed drastically. It is still continuing to change, even in the past weeks I have seen significant changes in how things are working. Like MDL has noted these changes are often in big lump sums, at least later on. Nothing for days, weeks, even months, then in a matter of days it's like falling off a cliff- your entire body changes on you. ----- I again want to thank everyone for a wonderful community here on DD, and the fantastic support and interest I have been given. I am still working on the guide, and it is my hope that anyone here that wishes to go down this path may be able to do so as painlessly and with success if they so choose. ---- As a more personal note. I want to thank MDL for coming on this journey by my side. You have become a great friend, and a wonderful support. I thank you for allowing me to bounce ideas off you and sharing the simple joys of the art of obsession. For anyone that has followed this thread, my journey, or is interested in going down this path please take about 15 min. or so and check out this video on "The Art of Obsession" by Adam Savage. Sums up my journey to see "how far this can go" very well. http://youtu.be/29SopXQfc_s -Blake-

Normally I make sure that I have just emptied the bladder before getting out of the shower. I have a diaper already out on the bed, usually a towel, on the floor of the bathroom. While drying off, it is one of the few times I get to "air out" so to speak, and I position myself over the towel, let nature just take it's course. Typically I can time things that its not a big deal. As for the drs. I have not been in ages. At this point I'm not sure what they would say. I may get tested with my body stops changing- prolly not before than. Just to see where things stand physically. I don't expect to recover from this without professional help, and most likely not without surgery. Hope this helps. Any other questions are welcomed -Blake-

Hi Blake, Congratz on achieving your goal :boxing: Could you elaborate on where you did different that the 12 month guide states (or are you sharing this in your own guide to come)?
Thank you...the full details are forthcoming. The guide is quite extensive, and provide the similarities as well as the differences as what I did differently. -Blake-
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sorry guys- delayed due to life. I've been in crises mode for the past month or so- helping a dear friend who had a predator issue.

Things are finally settling down- life is returning to normal.

Hopefully over the weekend MDL and myself can make some headway on the guide.

On my own progress- I will say that I am now leaky about 90% of the time. That is no urge, no warning, either a constant drip, or an oz at a time. On average now I may get 1-2 "urges" per diaper where I am consciously aware of the need to pee for a split second. The rest of the time there is very little feeling in my urethra, and I can usually only tell I am wetting by the change in weight, sound, or the tickle feeling of urine drooping around/on the skin. There is often a "heavy weighty feeling- as if there was a lead vest on my bladder when urine is filling the bladder, the sphincters give out after only an oz due to weakness and elasticity issues- no real urge feeling. The only time this is really noticed is when lying down- falling asleep.

If I'm busy, or distracted. Fat chance of knowing if I'm wetting, wet or dry. It's at the point where I need to stick to a schedule, keep changes handy, and check myself, as even the best taped diaper can leak in the right position.

It's also at the point where I can no longer go without a diaper- that choice is gone. The fantasy has become reality. The reality is that if I am caught in a situation without protection- I will wet myself without even realizing it.

When I started this- I don't think anyone knew if getting this far was physically possible

Both MDL and myself agree that the 12 mo program guide will only get you to the point of getting comfortable to go at any point.

We now know it is possible to get that "holy grail"-I'm right at about 15 months.+ the 6 months the 2 years before.

-Blake-

"Be careful for what you wish for-not because you might get it, but because you might not want it anymore once you do".

I actually don't regret this- there've been plenty of opportunities to turn back- only those who work through every mind block and hesitation can get here- first and foremost it's a head game.

• Like 1

I was thinking about diaper dependence the other day, and had a wonder, once a person diaper trains himself, whether working on kegels for their other beneficial purposes would cause any setbacks? I mean, if you've broken past the potty training barriers and taught your subconscious to take over, does it matter whether your PC muscles are strong or weak? I thought about this in regards to sex, maintaining an erection, and other such problems regarding the pelvic muscles.

I was thinking about diaper dependence the other day, and had a wonder, once a person diaper trains himself, whether working on kegels for their other beneficial purposes would cause any setbacks? I mean, if you've broken past the potty training barriers and taught your subconscious to take over, does it matter whether your PC muscles are strong or weak? I thought about this in regards to sex, maintaining an erection, and other such problems regarding the pelvic muscles.

I think- and at least in my experience. That there is turning point. At a certain point the mental becomes physical, and the physical becomes muscle memory. I think though that it is not until about the 2.5 year mark that I'll feel safe to try and build up any muscle tone.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Nothing materialized. Stick with the original plan, that one you can trust. there's never going to come any guide from Blake!

If you want to walk this path then be prepared,It will take you a long time, off course depending on your starting state.

Thanks for the update Inconito.

This was certainly an interesting thread to read and it's a shame it kind of fizzled out but if I have taken anything from it then it would be the absolute importance of practising staying relaxed after going for as long as possible and also the sheer mental determination required.

I'm on week 2 of 24/7 although I've worn diapers for many years. I've read the 12 month plan several times so we'll see how it goes for me.

I wouldn't go so far as to say there will never be an update by Blake, only that it hasn't shown up here yet ;) There's a lot more to life than diapers; people get busy, get sick, or just simply forget. Give folks a chance- as we all know being ABDL never stays away so it, along with the member, will probably be back here sooner or later :thumbsup:

I'm a realist too- deeply so- but I feel that Blake will get around to it someday. I've had some deep PM conversations with him and there is a lot of dedication and honesty in what I saw :thumbsup: I don't know what has caused the delay, I hope it's not something bad, but I think it's a delay more than an ending. I believe we all have the same hopes, so let's keep the hopes alive B)