LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Holy Abena X-Pluses!

So I've had my case of x-pluses...i'm probably halfway through, but I've noticed at least 3 times so far they ended up with a hole in the butt of the diaper. I've checked ahead of time and it seems to develop after I'm wet, and it can be pretty big. Usually I just tape it up so I don't have change but it's still incredibly annoying, anyone else have a problem similar to this?

HuggieBaby

Does seem a tad weird. Perhaps the center seam of your pants are "sawing" at them? Perhaps a strategically placed strip of clear packing tape will circumvent the issue. :whistling:

The only problem I've ever had with them is some of the diapers in a pack will be folded kinda weird which makes a crease in the tape itself, which can sometimes cause the tape to not adhere properly. I'd agree with the others that a hole in the bum has to be caused by whatever you're wearing over the diaper.

actually that happens to me a good majority of the time. i assume you like your diaper really tight like i do. i generally tape mine with some duct tape so they're still snug in the morning. just gotta wrap some tape around the whole way, sounds silly, but they stay snug as hell and dont tear.