LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Addicted To Arby'S

For the past two days, I've been craving their Roast Beef & Cheddar sandwich. It's that cheddar sauce. They must mix it with cocaine because I'm addicted to it.

Arby's is ok, I don' go there much though. As far as fast food and stuff...its been Carls Jr for me....the burgers are just awesome..I could live there. Del Taco and wendy's are others one that I 'try' to stay away from...to much good stuff.....and now i'm hungry :blush:

Can't be much worse than my Mcdonalds addiction, every day I go there for lunch, for the past 10 years I have had the same items everyday.

Before someone says I must weigh a ton, think again I weigh 105 lbs.....

speaking of fast food anyone see the new 'sandwhich' kfc has? its a piece of cheese and two strips of bacon , sandwhiched inbetween two pieces of chicken... no bread what so ever

speaking of fast food anyone see the new 'sandwhich' kfc has? its a piece of cheese and two strips of bacon , sandwhiched inbetween two pieces of chicken... no bread what so ever

I've seen it :( but its not coming here anytime soon... :(:(:(:( Its even made all our big papers with its lush tasting chicken shite, No bread? Hoooooow Cooooool is that? No bread!

Oh, you mean the "Heartattack Sandwich"? Yeah. Buying that is the cheapest way to commit suicide.

Sadly, no, I did not get my sandwich today, but there is hope for tomorrow!

5 for 5, need I say more??

My Mom hates Roast Beef with a passion, growing up I was told that it was the nastiest place on Earth!!!!

As an adult I joined the Army and everyone was all about Arby's since we have one across the street from the Post. So I got brave and tried it. My God!! That place is totally at the tops of my all time favorite fast food restaurants.

As a matter of fact I think my mom never tried that many different things and there are so many wonderful things that I love now that she would never have tried.

For a food addiction to develop, sugar or some variation of same must exist. The body craves sugar, and the tobacoo companies know this, as do most others.

Tobacco contains caramel that is heated and inhaled - and absorbed directly to the bloodstream via the throat.

Fast food has a extremly high content of sugar in their product. McD places caramel on the food surface of their buns. This is heated and the caramel turns brown.

If you want to list the fast food product, I will tell you where and what the sugar is.

BTW, caramel is high in sugar, but does not contain the correct type of sugar for the body.

• Like 2

For a food addiction to develop, sugar or some variation of same must exist. The body craves sugar, and the tobacoo companies know this, as do most others.

Tobacco contains caramel that is heated and inhaled - and absorbed directly to the bloodstream via the throat.

Fast food has a extremly high content of sugar in their product. McD places caramel on the food surface of their buns. This is heated and the caramel turns brown.

If you want to list the fast food product, I will tell you where and what the sugar is.

BTW, caramel is high in sugar, but does not contain the correct type of sugar for the body.

You are such a downer :crybaby:

Guest Wetnmessy247

I love Arby's...but the food itself looks the same going in as it does falling into my diaper.

And I don't like thinking that so I try to stay away from it for periods at a time.

someone say KFC!!!??!?!?

Even though i'm in great physical shape, the Spicy Big Crunch from KFC is an occasional undeniable addiction of mine.

I know its not the most nutritious meal one can eat, it's stupid delicious and has to be eaten from time to time.

I guess they don't call it dirty-bird for nothin!

Dirty-Bird for the win!!!

I've seen it advertised. It looks really gross, IMO.

I like Arby's, though I don't eat there too often.

Oh, you mean the "Heartattack Sandwich"? Yeah. Buying that is the cheapest way to commit suicide.

Sadly, no, I did not get my sandwich today, but there is hope for tomorrow!

It has fewer calories, less fat, less sugar, and more protein than a Big Mac. Hell, it's probably safer than a lot of the stuff they serve at Arby's too.

Trust me people, if you are eating fast food at all, you've shoveled something just as nasty as the double down into your mouth. I won't touch the stuff for that reason.

Fast food cost too much, and generally requires that I drive to another town to get it... Our only real fastfood place is Sonic. We also have a Dairy Queen, but their food is not fast. You could take a proper nap while waiting for them to fix it.

I am officially boycotting Wendy's due to the total "F you" attitude of most of the staff. When I lived in Michigan, everyone working at Arby's was either stoned or mentally challenged, but the Arby's closet to me now has a very clean, articulate friendly staff. I could definitely go for some Carl's Jr or In & Out but we don't have them here

I am officially boycotting Wendy's due to the total "F you" attitude of most of the staff.

I totally agree and I am glad you said it first...

No other restaurant has taken a downhill plunge as much as Wendy's has. Their staff are a bunch of arseholes in any location I go to, and the food quality has taken a hit while the damn prices keep going through the roof!!! What the hell is going on with Wendy's!? It has the highest doller to food amount/quality ratio yet. Plus you gotta wait forever for anything on their menu that has chicken in it...

Also there are those little things that would piss anybody off-

-Keeping your interac card inside the drive through window while they watch you enter your pin, god only knows what they are doing in there with it...

-Nickel and Diming the hell out of the consumer for "extra" (what a normal amount is in every other restaurant) condiments. It's B.S.

sorry bout the rant, Wendy's sucks compared to what it used to be and still should be!