LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Question?

ok, i am currently staying (temporarily, trying to go to college in the fall) with my uncle and his gf. Anyways, my uncle has knew and my likin of diapers, so yesterday a convo popped up about it and he was askin why i liked them, i told him and then he says would you like me to get my gf to baby you (hold you, change, etc.) I obviously was kinda shocked and said not now and said it would be weird, so then he says to let him know (odd, i know.) But the question is should i end up going forward with it or no ? Thanks in advanced DD

I'm away for a few days, and suddenly people are flaming each other for not being honest? Oh dear. Diamondback, if you don't have anything constructive to say, please don't.

Back to topic; you should only go forward and talk closer to him about it if that's what you feel like. IMO, it would be a great idea to, at least, talk a little about how his perspective of you likin' diapers is. Then, maybe, you could agree to try it. But remember, it's you that decide, not the users of DD. I wouldn't do it though, I don't have the guts. (I don't have any courage at all, actually).

How the heck does someone get 3 negatives with only one post behind? Perhaps he shared his thought and you thought it worthy of not standing up and sharing a opinion on what in "BLUE BLAZES" you thought with him calling out a obvious Troll post/ Perhaps I would share the I.P. of the post and show you that he was correct.. or should I get "-" too. Grow up people and be nice.. this thing is going to get shut off... "I can push a button and flag you" Remember this! If your not big enough to talk about it, then surely your not big enough to say it to someones face! DON'T abuse the system. Play nice or don't play! :closedeyes:

How the heck does someone get 3 negatives with only one post behind? Perhaps he shared his thought and you thought it worthy of not standing up and sharing a opinion on what in "BLUE BLAZES" you thought with him calling out a obvious Troll post/ Perhaps I would share the I.P. of the post and show you that he was correct.. or should I get "-" too. Grow up people and be nice.. this thing is going to get shut off... "I can push a button and flag you" Remember this! If your not big enough to talk about it, then surely your not big enough to say it to someones face! DON'T abuse the system. Play nice or don't play! :closedeyes:

Not a big deal, Repaid. Doesn't bother me one bit.

I'll say the same thing I've said in other threads. Again. This is the internet. I forget about everything that is posted here the second I click away to a different site.

• Like 1
Guest Wetnmessy247

Not a big deal, Repaid. Doesn't bother me one bit.

I'll say the same thing I've said in other threads. Again. This is the internet. I forget about everything that is posted here the second I click away to a different site.

This is so true. I don't care if I have positive or negative rep. Some people take message boards way too seriously and forget the fact that OMG THERE IS AN OUTSIDE WORLD.

So I just say what I do about my stinky lifestyle because I am not embarrased of any of it. I'm proud to be a wet baby. :drive1::drive1:

• Like 1

How does the IP say it's a troll? Is it a multiple account or what?

Anyway I can't tell if someone is bullshitting when they post like this. There is no proof it's BS so how can people judge what is real and what isn't? That's my reason there.

0h yes by all means let your uncle pimp out his girlfriend to you..

sounds like you got some stellar relatives there.

I would say no no no no no. this doesn't even make a good story.

• Like 1

umm.......dude.

weird.

even if this were true.....which I doubt. One would wonder....whats your uncle getting out of this?

Happiness in his heart that he's doing something for his nephew?LOL no.

probably something much more sinister or just plain creepy.

How does the IP say it's a troll? Is it a multiple account or what?

Anyway I can't tell if someone is bullshitting when they post like this. There is no proof it's BS so how can people judge what is real and what isn't? That's my reason there.

I am a troll. I live under a bridge. RAWR!

It's a total load.

Come on people, surely we have enough to love about ourselves to be honest with each other about just who we are and how things roll in our world. I mean, fantasy for fantasy's sake is GREAT imo, but spinning such unentertaining and derivative yarns is not only dishonest, but plain uncreative.

Come out from behind the curtain you funny little man.

If it is a yarn, it's best spun in the Story section... That's the main problem with such things... They often get posted here, instead of where they belong... This section of the forum is intended for non-fiction. As such, spinning yarns in the sections intended for truthful discussion tends to yield negative comments. It also has bred suspicion of such stories. If it sounds hokey, someone like diamondback will call it out...