LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Messing Safety (Females)

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, so if it's not I'm sorry.

I'm new to the diaper fetish, so I has n00b question, and if it's been asked already, sorry again!

Is it safe to mess your diapers if you're a girl? Will you get a Urinary Track Infection if you do? Or will something else happen if it gets inside you?

If you do mess them, how fast do you need to change them?

Have you ever got an infection from wearing diapers?

Thank you!

Guest little_jonny

the safe thing to do is after you mess is to change right away. though some like the feeling, its best to change beofre you get a rash that will hurt bad

Guest YkDave

x2, i cant comment on the 'girly' questions but depending on how sensitive your skin is you may want to change ASAP.

My skin is pretty tough, i can wear a wet diaper all day, but when it comes to #2, sometimes i can get a wicked rash if not changed right away!

As long as I have worn diapers (my entire life) - the most infection I have ever had is UTI infection which cannot be attributed to fecal matter, necessarily. Plus, I have had them only a few times and I have probably have at least one messy diaper a day :-/ Hopefully, that answers your question.

• Like 1

I'm new to the diaper fetish, so I has n00b question, and if it's been asked already, sorry again!

Is it safe to mess your diapers if you're a girl? Will you get a Urinary Track Infection if you do? Or will something else happen if it gets inside you?

Thank you!

Because I am profoundly urinary incontinent, I am diapered 24/7. Unlike Adrian, I normally have good bowel control. In fact, I need to eat extra fruit and sometimes take stool softeners to avoid constipation. Only when I am really sick with flu do I have suddenly runny poop before I even realize I needed a toilet.

I change out of my messy diaper ASAP. Then I carefully clean myself before changing into a fresh disposable. Once when I was a kid on a trip I must have suffered a case of food poisoning. We had passed a rest area about 10 minutes before my body rebelled. It was rare for me to actually wet a diaper during a trip. That was the only time I messed one. Bummer because it was a nearly-new classic Curity gauze diaper. Mom could smell my poop before I told her what had happened, but it was over 20 minutes before Dad could find another rest stop where Mom could clean me up and pin me into a fresh diaper. I was embarrassed about pooping like that and very uncomfortable while in the messy diaper. I did my best to sit still as the car bounced. Mom must have cleaned me exceptionally well, because at the motel I could not even smell my poop while waiting to take a shower. That night for bed Mom used somewhat more lotion and baby powder on me while she changed me. I did not even have any diaper rash.

Guest Wetnmessy247

Oh I have no expertise in this since I am a guy.

I would think there would be some complications of having your mess exposed to....those....areas. Maybe find some protection where the mess won't get in? :huh:

*EDIT*

If there is some way to prevent "exposure", then I don't see a problem with not changing ASAP, as long as you have resistant skin. Most people cn't stay more than a few hours in a messy diaper. Some like me can last a whole day every day. :D It depends on your skin tolerance, which you won't know until you try. :P

i cant say i dont know any thing about the girly thing to but i would say if u put cream on and powder before u do that it will probly help with not getting a rash or any thing but i would chage right a way i hope that helps u a little

Thank you!

This is where I original answered this,

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=18137&view=findpost&p=233656

but I will expand it for the variation on the subject....

A soiled diaper does will not create infection unless there is a skin breakdown originally. However, the soiling can breakdown the skin layers.

Yes, it is safe to soil a diaper, and once you have either good skin and a healthy diet AND/OR a strong barrier cream on your skin, then you will be safe. Think of it this way, if a baby soils its diapers within 30mins of it being put asleep, then it will be in wet and messy diapers for up to 10-12 hours. Unless the baby is on an exotic spicy diet (mexican food) then the skin is perfectly fine until the next diaper change. You, as an adult, have a thicker skin barrier, so mathematically you could last 48-96 hours in a soiled diaper.

I also suggest that you read http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=15595&view=findpost&p=191996 which will explain some of the myths that we, as adults have been led to believe.

PS, welcome to the community.

• Like 2

A womans urethra is covered by the Labia Majora and Minora. They are divided in half so that things can enter and exit a womans body. The urethra being covered by the labia is in a moist dark environment Making it easy for organisms to set up a home there. Also a female urethra is short making it much easier for organisms to travel to the bladder. There does not need to be any open sores for you to get a UTI and some powders and creams once inside the folds of the Labia may become an irritant. The organism that most commonly causes a UTI in females is C.Dificele. C.Dif naturally resides in a humans intestine and is excreted in poop by the millions if not billions. One mode of transmission is simply wiping the wrong way, Going from back to front instead of front to back, carrying the C.Dif to the urethra. Sitting in poop and giving it a chance to get betwen the labia may not be a good thing for you. I would say that the reason human baby girls make it to adulthood is that their mothers are responsible and change their diapers as soon as possible. If you tend to get UTIs I would suggest changing as soon as you poop and always clean extremely well.

Sprout

• Like 2

always wipe clean to dirty. never dirty to clean. thats what my mom always told me growing up when i became able to change my own diapers, also to help avoid UTI's drink cranberry juice, as it helps flush you out. I drink it at least once a day. every day. havent had a UTI in a while, last was when i was sick from the flu. and i messed very bad one night and slept in my mess for hours until i woke up after i messed again and my butt was burning from a diaper rash.

keep it clean. if you want to feel your mess do so but wash ery well in the shower and rinse your vaja ja out.

There's all sorts of cross pollination going on already. Practice proper hygiene and it shouldn't pose too much of a problem. On the same hand, wearing a messy diaper for an hour isn't practicing proper hygiene. Not to say that you will immediately contract a UTI 100% of the time that you wear a messy diaper over an hour, there's just a significant risk of it.

Depends on your own personal body when it comes down to it though. Some people almost never get UTIs while some people have a lot more trouble with them. If you're the sort of person who has had trouble with them, be extra careful. You should be able to have a good idea of what would be appropriate for you and when you think it's time to clean up. It's your body, you get out of it what you put in. If you've been keeping your butt clean for this long, you probably have a good idea of what's healthy and what's not.

1 - As SproutNCloth stated correctly, clostridium difficile is a bacteria that can cause UTI's. What he failed to mention is that this bacteria is in the 3-5% percentile within the human digestive tract, and for it to cause infection would mean that you have vacated your bowels without reabsorbing the water and nutrients - i.e. you would be suffering from diarrhea. If this happens, and you spend more than approx 45 mins in a soiled diaper, the chance of an associative UTI is high. However, 15+ mins in a diarrhea filled diaper, the pain would be difficult to bear. A diarrhea poop equates to a high acidic poop, which is both sore and uncomfortable.

2 - A UTI is caused by introducing bacteria directly into the bladder or the urinary tract, and allowing same to grow. The urinary tracts design allows sterile, acidic (to bacteria) urine to flow out, thus washes the urinary tract every-time one urinates.

Please note: UTIs are caused by defeating this mechanism - ie by introducing non sterile items into the bladder walls - eg a cathether. The bladder walls, and the urinary tract walls are lined with a mucus layer that does not allow bacteria to grow. Incorrect insertion of a cathether can tear the side walls of the urinary tract / bladder and if the cathether is not sterile, will introduce bacteria into the bloodstream.

• Like 3

ok i' mess my diaper for my daddy all the time, he enjoys squishing it around all over me and making me bounce on his knee and rub up against him, for at least 30-45 minutes sometimes longer. and when i say squishing i mean all over, and its big and messy, sometimes caused by an enema so runny too.. (the detail here is to explain the just how all over it gets)

i have never once in the three and a half years i have been doing this had a uti or any other issues caused by this. And no i dont shower every time afterwards, many times daddy does all the clean up then puts me into a fresh dry diapers.

Its safe to mess your diapers. Its safe to squish it all around and thoroughly spend your time enjoying it before changing. But shower every day, and wash thoroughly your genitalia area every day, and rinse thoroughly as well. Left over soap can cause irritation. When you are changing your soiled diaper make sure you are cleaning every nook and cranny.

• Like 2

Sarah_AB, at least you agree with us that is important to clean well after messing but Please do not use just your experiences as evidence that LFD will not have an increased chance of a UTI. She is different than you and her outcomes may be totally different.

Below is information from medline that supports what Babykieff and I have stated. Please note that Bowel incontinence is one of the causes.

Urinary tract infections are caused by germs, usually bacteria that enter the urethra and then the bladder. This can lead to infection, most commonly in the bladder itself, which can spread to the kidneys.

Most of the time, your body can get rid of these bacteria. However, certain conditions increase the risk of having UTIs.

Women tend to get them more often because their urethra is shorter and closer to the anus than in men. Because of this, women are more likely to get an infection after sexual activity or when using a diaphragm for birth control. Menopause also increases the risk of a UTI.

The following also increase your chances of developing a UTI:

Diabetes

Advanced age (especially people in nursing homes)

Problems emptying your bladder (urinary retention) because of brain or nerve disorders

A tube called a urinary catheter inserted into your urinary tract

Bowel incontinence

Enlarged prostate, narrowed urethra, or anything that blocks the flow of urine

Kidney stones

Staying still (immobile) for a long period of time (for example, while you are recovering from a hip fracture)

Pregnancy

Here is the Link so you can see for yourself

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/000521.htm

Sprout

• Like 2

sorry just thought since everyone answering this thread was a male and may or may not be a certified medical professional and has never treated this particular person and this person could just as easily google this question... i would give females experience...

seriously all hte information given here can just as easily be googled, even people's personal experience so i thought i'd share mine.

forgive me for trying to add a female perspective to a question that was uniquely female oriented.

• Like 3

Absolutely disgusted to see that people are having their posts voted down for providing hard facts.

X2.

This post voting and reputation shit has gotta go, IMO...

too many hurt feelings and over inflated egos are wrecking it for alot of members.

Is it just me or they contribute diabetes to everything? (I'm diabetic btw, before some P.C. Nazi has a tantrum)

Well, the thing is that a lot of different organs are damaged by poorly managed diabetes. It's not so much just having diabetes that causes this, but the toxicity that can result from high glucose and acidic blood.

Is it just me or they contribute diabetes to everything? (I'm diabetic btw, before some P.C. Nazi has a tantrum)

I am a guy so can't give anything definitive, however as long as you aren't sitting in your poop for hours on end, I don't foresee an issue.

i have heard you diabetic people are the cause for quite a bit of upheavel in the world.. earthwquakes, drought, aids, cancer, poor economy, higher gas prices... pretty sure laboratory testing shows diabetes does cause everything! :P