LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

May 2010 'N J L' Central Munch

For those interested in attending a "Littles Munch" and Living in Central New Jersey (Only)  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want NJ Littles to have a Central Munch?

2. 2. Is having Train service to NJL Munches Important to you?

3. 3. What types of friends are you hoping to meet?

• Good friends for socializing
    • BFF
    • Love Interest/ SO
    • Enemies - I hate myself!

‘NJL' Central Munch

As posted on www.LittlesMunch.com, sent to the NJL Mailing List and Cross-posted on:

www.DailyDiapers.com www.DiaperSpace.com www.Fetlife.com

Dinner Munch at the Harvest Moon Brewery and Cafe

Date: Saturday, May 1, 2010

Time: 7:30 sharp, ending around 10:00 pm, ask for the “NJL

Alllright! Finally A munch where ill be home to attend! AND its right around the corner from where i live! Glenn, Ive been trying to go to one of your munches for the longest time. I will try my hardest to make this one for sure!!!

johnjon

• Like 2

In other news, I am putting an offer down on a nice house just a few miles away from here. If we get it, I have it as one option for the NJL Private Halloween Party in October.

If we get a good response for NJL Central (so far so good) we might come to the New Brunswick neighborhood fairly often, sortof like a home base. Its temptingly close to Rutgers U (we suspect several fellow peeps live nearby) fabled Yellow Brick Road (hmmm any Munchkins wanna follow the Yellow Brick Road? hehehe) and RU Football games too. The train service from Manhattan and points north, as well as Trenton and points south, make it a GREAT middle ground. Having train service also facilitates pickups/ dropoffs for those times when we have Munches and parties in other NJ locations. I'm excited about it.

New Brunswick is almost Dead Center NJ. Would make an easily accessable area for All Jerseyans. WOuld be great spot as a "home base" area. Lots of things to do there...and you got the Grease trucks!! MMMMM...yummy Fat Cats! Gotta love them. Actually Man Vs Food was there for a grease truck challenge. He lost. LOL.

1. i work 3 blocks from that place.

2. parking isn't easy to find around that area. We're talking about the one on George St. across from starbucks?

I know there is a parking garage across the street there but im uncertain as to if they charge an arm and a leg...i dont want to be a pirate!

also

3. that area is kind of ghetto.....I'm just sayin. Its not patterson type ghetto but...watch yourself.

4. You bet your sweet diapered arses we'll be there!

To JPvegas, yeah I remember those! I wonder if Greasy Tony's is still around...

follow the yellow brick road......

Yeah, Toon, its ghetto alright. Had four hubcaps stolen right in front of the RU Bookstore plus someone blew out my tire with little metal barbs - but that was ten years ago. I'll have to find out if their is parking just for the BrewPub or not. There's always somethin...now lets see

Oh yeah, We Have Pi is coming! She's the one who got me thinking about craft beers anyway - its her fault. Mmmmm Beeeer!

Oh, we aren't getting that house off of Easton Ave, but we are excited about another nicer one about twenty five minutes West of there off Amwell Road, in Neshanic. Its a beautiful new ranch in a wooded totally private picturesque setting on the edge of a 14 Acre Park Preserve on a mountainside. EZ to find, only ten minutes to total fast food heaven (Hillsborough co Rt 206 & Amwell Rd has everything you could want. We could have some bitchin Littles/ Diaper Parties there, plus custom pick up/ drop off at the NB Train Station! OMG I hope its "the one".

And its even close to Squishy's crib, hehe. Hmmm now for more picinic tables...wonder if there's any Yogi Bears in the woods...

As of right now, I'd say Daddy and I will be there. Usually I'd say "count us in"...but school ends like 15 days after that and...that means Finals.

Daddy wonders if we'll not have to drive an hour to get to a munch. I keep reminding him we're in the middle of nowhere! *giggles*

• Like 1

I'd rather not have to bring this up all the time

BUT APPARENTLY I MUST:

NO PACIFIERS AT ANY MUNCH OR ACTIVITY. This is a hard and fast rule. Anyone who violates this rule will instantly become a non-member, with all the non-voting rights and non-privledges associated with this title. Meaning you will have to leave.

2. parking isn't easy to find around that area. We're talking about the one on George St. across from starbucks?

I know there is a parking garage across the street there but im uncertain as to if they charge an arm and a leg...i dont want to be a pirate!

also

The parking garage across from the train station is pretty inexpensive. It is only like $10 for 8 hours of parking.

Thanks DiaperGuy85! I can't wait - I love good home-made beer varieties. Haven't touched a bud in three decades, does it still taste like watered down dog pee? Not that I'd know what dog pee tastes like, hehe.

Yes, I suspect this will be one on a few favorite haunts for us. Great place to wet your whistle and then some.

I'll "rent" an ale in your honor, lol, maybe we all will, hehe. You can bet I'll be well-diapered in a Bambino with a quadro and my plastic pants. No leaks here, just comfortable smiles. I enjoy beer coming in and going out - its a DL thing. :beer:

I'm getting excited to see all my friends, and meet new ones! There must be some littles hiding around here somewhere...

i dont drink bud, coors, or any other over-advertized yellow fizzy water!

it's been higher end and craft beers for me and my friends since i came home from college back in '06 and we never looked back. i think i kick-started my group's love of quality beer. we love beer so much, that we've been brewing our own for about 3 years now! it's been alot of fun, too

with the beers they have there, im sure you all will be raising a glass or two... or three... or four... lol

• Like 1

Look at the first thread, the expected count has just been revised. This is the fun part! Remember, everyone should be on their Best Behavior - you never know who your gonna meet at one of these. We got (all adult) Mommies, Daddies, Little Girls and Little Boys, AB Girls and AB Boys and male and female DLs coming to meet new friends. 2010 is like no other year I've ever seen. I have to pinch myself sometimes.

THINK about it.

i hope they cut my hours for saturday like that have for the last two days. working at a garden center, your job is kinda dependant on the weather, and it hasnt been too good the last week or so for planting and other garden goodness. and to save some money they cut the hours of many of the lower people

hey BabyMoliere, dumb question from one beer snob to another, have you been to triumph brewing company and monk's in phili? since you live there, i hope you have. i go to the TBC in princeton, and it is awesome! they also have one in new hope, too

maybe thats another place we could meet up one time lol

Uh, diaperguy85 can you come after work? - we'll be there until 10 or Beer:30, who knows?

The counts are revised again today, see the first post. Sounds like there will be several new people! Yay Fetlife! Whoops, the guys have caught up. If anyone knows anyone else who might wanna be there, this is the first meeting of many so it's going to be a part of NJL history :thumbsup: (I wouldn't want to miss out speaking for myself.) RSVPs aren't required (but always helpful) so last minute folks can show up.

As a democratic organization, NJL is expanding. I'm juggling two munches every month. I need a 'Little' bit o' help. If anyone can help me with hosting "at all" its a nice thing!

One more day before the munch...YEAY!!! I can hardly wait to meet everyone.

@diaperguy85. I never really thought about myself being a beer 'snob' per se, but I guess I am. I just love a finely crafted beer. I get to Thiumph as much as I can. - it is a really cool brew pub, and the beer is just outstanding. I am just a little bummed about the fact they can't sell growlers anymore, I have to trek to New Hope to get my 'fix' :). The one in New Hope is really cool as well.

double checked the schedual; working late saturday and working early on sunday :angry:

lousy work, should have stayed unemployed lol j/k

so unfortunately i cant make it, and that really sucks. it would have been awesome to come out and meet everyone... and of course have some really good beer lol

@BabyMoliere: phili doesnt have growlers? that just sucks. hmm, maybe this will help to figure out if you are a beer snob or not

http://www.sloshspot.com/photos/blog/full/photo_1230078841.png

BabyMoliere: problem? NAH!!! lol

i'll see what i can do and how i feel at the end of the day. im on my feet, running around on concrete, and lifting all day. plus tomorrow is supposed to be pretty hot too. hmm... maybe a cold beer (or 3) wouldnt be too bad of an idea lol too bad i cant have a diaper as well (i live with mom and sibs)