LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pacifier Reviews

abdl31

So I've recently have tried different pacifiers. First I tried Nuke 6+ Months pacifier which has a big nipple but doesn't go in my mouth far enough. The next one I've tried is Nuke Genius 6+ months. The nipple is a good size and it sits further in my mouth. The last one that i've tried is MAM Air 6+ months. this one is perfect. The nipple is a good size and it sits perfectly in my mouth. It's also nice because the nipple is big enough that when my mouth is closed it doesn't feel like it's going to fall out. deff recommend this one. I was also was looking at the Avent 6-18 Months one. anyone use these? are the nipples any bigger then the Mam ones?

Nuk actually makes an size three in silicon now. I found that by switching the NUK nipple and the Mam shield the nuk nipple went farther into my mouth with the different shield. I posted a How-to about it on this forum. The Genius NUK 3 (for 18 months +) is bigger than the 6+.

I haven't tried a NUK 5, but can't use latex and I have a small mouth and think that it would be too big. Anyways, for the 4 bucks, it might be worth trying the 18+ version before buying the NUK 5 which is more like 15-30 bucks. :)

Just my opinion :)

• Like 1
Guest Wetnmessy247

My mouth is pretty small so I use regular bab pacis I buy from the store.

A Nuk5 would fill my whole mouth almost.

And then you have nature's paci: the thumb.

I am a hardcore thumbsucker. My left thumb is extremely callous with all the hours I put into sucking.

• 2 weeks later...

My mouth is pretty small so I use regular bab pacis I buy from the store.

A Nuk5 would fill my whole mouth almost.

And then you have nature's paci: the thumb.

I am a hardcore thumbsucker. My left thumb is extremely callous with all the hours I put into sucking.

I use a regular baby pacifier and it fits in my mouth great I get the ones for 6 months+

• Like 1

So a update on my MAM pacifier. It fits perfectly in my mouth but the end of the nipple is like sand paper and it wears away the top of my mouth. kinda hard to suck on for a long time. So I went out and bought a Avent 6-18 month pacifier and switched the nipples on the MAM to the Avent nipples. The MAM sheild doesn't have a hook on it and the shield is called Mam Air and don't really touch the outside of my mouth like the Avent shield does. The good thing about the Avent is they come with nipple sheilds to keep them clean just in case you drop it. well I don't take it anywhere except in bed. The Avent nipples are like a baby bottle nipple. nice and smooth. the tip isn't as big as the MAM nipples and doesn't go as far in my mouth as the MAM nipple but it's much more comfortable. Tonight i'll sleep with it and see how it is.

How surprising ABDL31 has difficulties with the nipple on MAM pacifiers. I have depended on those since late 1990. Upon the advice of my orthodontist, I selected the MAM with a clear silicone 6+ month orthodontic nipple. I have been using those ever since. At one point MAM called their pacifiers with extra ventilation "UltraMAM" but more recently all the mouth shields have the extra vent holes. Way back MAM popularized using just a button instead of a ring. That button fits one end of the MAM pacifier leash. The other end is a plastic clip which is fastened to the collar of my Onesies or sleep top. Of course it can also be fastened to my romper, sunnysuit, overalls or fancy party dress. I have a denim blue MAM leash and pacifier set that coordinate with my cowgirl outfit.

• Like 1

The latest paci out,Munchkin BLING with ring,6+ months,comes in many colors,is so so cute when sucking and it has the LARGEST shield too.The old Playtex comes next,but they are hard to find.At times,both can be found on e Bay.

The latest paci out,Munchkin BLING with ring,6+ months,comes in many colors,is so so cute when sucking and it has the LARGEST shield too.The old Playtex comes next,but they are hard to find.At times,both can be found on e Bay.

Although I have not tried the Munchkin BLING pacifier, I am a huge fan of this firm. I buy, use and recommend the Munchkin Tri-Flow nipples. They are made of clear silicone and have an adjustment on the attachment ring. This way you can adjust the same nipple for different fluids, from slow for water to fast for pulpy juices.

I will immediately track down a BLING pacifier.

• 2 months later...