LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My First Diapers

Guest DiaperCurious12

Guest DiaperCurious12

I'm going to get a pack of GoodNites this weekend. But I want real diapers too, so should I try Cushies or Bambinos first. I like to wet and mess so it needs to do both.

Guest Wetnmessy247

From my personal experience, Bambinos are great for heavy wetting and very heavy messing.

It could be a person to person thing. But for me, Bambinos hold an insane amount of mess.

Guest Wetnmessy247

32 inch waist=medium sized diapers.

If you go smaller, you have a better chance of wet/messy leaks. Which are only fun when intentional. :blush:

Guest DiaperCurious12

The problem I have with Cushies is they're so expensive for the college kid on a tight budget. I think I'm going to order a trial of Bambinos Classico because it seems to be the best blend of babish look and from what I've seen it seems to hold up the best to wetting which is mainly what I do, messing is secondary. I also like the fact that it only appears to have one tab on each side like a baby diaper. If this is not the case I may go with Cushies instead.

Guest DiaperCurious12

Might have to go with the Cushies then. But which has faster delivery? I might just wait and buy GoodNites, buy real diapers when I have a place to myself.