LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Favorite Season To Wear?

I know we are all from around the US/World, and I know answers will vary, but I think my favorite season(s) to wear would be Spring and Summer. I know summer is hot and sweaty, but the heat, green scenary on the ground and trees, and the smells of summer just put me in a happier diaper wearing mood. Winter keeps me warmer in a diaper, but I just hate the cold so I prefer the spring/summer months. Whats your favorite season to wear and why?

(Answers such as "I like to wear 24/7, 365 days a year" should be refrained from. Thanks!)

I like summer the best; reasons are:

A. I grew up in So Calif so I think winter weather, especially cold, is unnatural.

B. Get to wear shorts just about everywhere. It is so much easier to change your diaper when wearing shorts vs long trousers.

C. I don't have to put a coat on to get the mail.

D. We get to travel in our RV. Not that we don't go other places by airplane, such as my annual winter escape to some place far south of Tennessee, but the RV is so much nicer. We don't have to get someone to watch the dogs, I can take as many diapers as I want, and of course no TSA.

E. Our pool is open and sparkling in the back yard. It is nice to lay out there in my diaper getting some sun:)

My partner likes fall, not sure why with all the leaf raking!

And I am sure you can figure out that winter is something best avoided. And after this year I am really over it!

Cheers

Guest Wetnmessy247

Winter: messy nd wet keeps me warm. ^_^

Fall: fall breeze just feels awesome with diapers.

Spring: spring breeze feels awesome as well.

Summer: Hot and muggy not so compatible with dirty diapers. <_<

I can't say that I have a specific favorite to wear, but I know that changing a diaper in the snow is not very pleasant. Although winter is the easiest time to hide a diaper, it's too cold to change outside.

Guest Wetnmessy247

it is hot today here as well.

Perfect jogging conditions. The place I run at is great because there is a river that runs long the path so when I am starting to get too uncomfortable with my wet/mess rubbing against me I cool off by dipping my legs in the water. Messes in heat aren't too fun.

Winter is my favorite season to wear because I can't help but feel like a kid when I trudge out in the snow to play whilst being diapered. And also I don't feel so clammy and hot all the time.

Wearing during the summer has its perks as well because I like going on hikes and such whilst being diapered. And then there's the countless outdoor games to play that also puts me in a good mood and makes me feel like a kid again.

Winter, then Fall, then Spring, then Summer.

Wearing during the Summer here is pretty much not an option. You can't dress in a manner that covers it up and on top of that the diaper will be soaked with sweat by the time you even make it out to crank up the car.

Living in SoCal I like wearing in winter the best. In the summer it's so hot that I can't wear any onesies and even just a diaper starts to get hot and uncomfortable. Whereas in the winter I can snuggle up with as many blankets as I need to keep warm.

Personally like Spring and Fall best. I can actually feel comfortable wearing outside during spring and fall. Not because of the people noticing or anything like that (gotten to the point where I really don't care), but comfort-wise its alot better. I hate the feeling of sweaty diapers.

There is something to be said for wearing a diaper in winter. It warms up when you go inside the mall to do your Christmas shopping, but once you go out and take that walk to your car in below freezing weather and a wet disposable, it feels kind of interesting! A wet diaper will cool off pretty quick when you go outside. On the other hand, a really soaking wet diaper drooping on a hot sweaty day as your working outside has it's moments as well!