LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stupid Diaper Medical Company.

Well I won’t mention any names but: I ordered some classic Attends #BRW1030 which are the ones I use in all my Art gallery’s.

Anyway, I had it sent to ship to UPS Hold-For-Pick-Up as I usually do.

I go in there today and there’s my box looking at me with big blue letters on all four sides that reads ATTENDS Large :badmood:

I need to start drinking.

Don't worry, I gave the store my advice. how dumb can they be.

Like people really want others to see what they are buying, I think this is common sence for the simple fact that were talking about a personl item here.

well I was not mean but I got my point accross, they thanked me for my call.

Thankfully there was no line. :mellow:

Well I won’t mention any names but: I ordered some classic Attends #BRW1030 which are the ones I use in all my Art gallery’s.

I go in there today and there’s my box looking at me with big blue letters on all four sides that reads ATTENDS Large :badmood:

Like people really want others to see what they are buying, I think this is common sence for the simple fact that were talking about a personl item here.

Thankfully there was no line.

I had a similar experience. I went to eckerds years ago and got some depends. The clerk did not put them in a bag and I was snickered at by people in line. That was when I figured I would write eckerd's a letter talking about what had happened. I suggested they get bags that fit over the depends so that I didn't have to carry them out like that. The next month they implemented that and I was able to use a new large plastic bag to carry them out. I like to think my letter had something to do with that ;-)

Hugs,

Baby Bri

P.S. As another guitar player in the group my equipment is as follows:

Left Handed Mcartney Custom 22 PRS

Left Handed Ovation Elite

Left Handed Ibanez RX 370

Left Handed Fender Strat with Noiseless Pickups

1 Mesa Boogie Triple Rec with a Mesa Boogie cabinet

1 Marshall Amp and Cabinet

and tons of Boss pedals, and a 16 track digital recorder and mikes and PAs

Can you tell I was in a band?

Well I won’t mention any names but:

Why not tell us? Also, have you ordered from the same company before and was this an anomaly or did they tell you (when you called) that they always ship the same way?

Since this is an issue that concerns a huge per centage of people in this community, why not help everyone out here so that that retailer can be avoided by others?

I didn’t mean I wouldn’t tell anyone: I just didn’t want people to think I was steering anyone away from doing business with the company.

I would still order from them, I’m sure they will be more careful. As I mentioned they thanked me for my comments so I’m sure they took it to heart.

But the real reason I didn’t post the link is because I don’t want all if you cats buying up all my diapers…J/K

Here is where I get my Attends, All white and all plastic on the outside like the old Attends but just not as thick.

http://www.consumermedhelp.com/Attends1.html

The ones I get are

Attends Briefs with Waistband

#BRW103036 Large, 45-58" Case of 36

And they will ship to UPS Hold-For-Pick-Up

Again, I'm not saying to not buy from them, I sure will.

Not sure if this makes sense to anyone but me, but I have a suspicion that the best way to avoid attention from mail staff and the surroundings is to try and not make a huge deal out of whatever you get shipped to your home.

Around here the large diaper manufacturers ships directly to users, who gets diapers for free due to medical reasons. The diapers arrive in the large (marked) cardboard boxes with an address label slapped on the side, and the adressee is the person, who needs them.

I happen to know that diapers are shipped this way in copious quantities, and the post office staff and mailmen think none of it (and besides they are not allowed to tell anyone). If they should happen to want to make a deal out of every diaper shipment, then they would be very busy people indeed!

On occasion I have chatted a bit with my local mailman as he brought me new supplies, and he has never acted 'strange' in any way that I have noted. Once I also had to talk to someone at the local post office in connection with my diaper shipments. Naturally I didn't specify what was in the errand boxes, and the lady at the other end didn't appear to think anything special of it, even though she had to go and actually examine the boxes in question (she needed to scan the barcodes on the address labels).

My next door neighbour must also know about the shipments and what they contain, as she works in a nursing home. Yet she has never said anything, and I do meet and talk with her regularly.

In other words: If you don't make a fuss about it, you and your mail drowns in the short attention span of your surroundings.

HPD.

• 1 month later...

Thankfully there was no line. :mellow:

I had that experience before. I was living at a apartment/ hotel. Nice. I ordered some promise diapers in the medium size and thought it was going to be delivered to my apartment door. I wasn't home when UPS came. They told me I would receiveing my package the next day. When I came back to my apt I got a call from down stairs that a big package arrived from the UPS waiting to be pick up. I went down there to find a big box on all four sides that read PROMISE BRIEFS. size medium, ect. I was furious. It was suppposed to be ship to my door. Not the office. Good thing there was nobody around but some lady. I was embarressed. She knew what I received but didn't pay attention. It was kind of my fault too cause I forgot to have it discreet delivery. Oh well the diapers are all messy and trash now.