LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ab Universe Supports [That site]

It's not as simple as it sounds when you consider that there are many AB/DLs who get off on pretending that they're toddlers. I'm not saying that to judge, I'm just saying that I can see someone like that reading a story about young people and enjoying it because they imagine that they are the young person in the story. As opposed to wanting to be with the young person, they are the young person (in their fantasy).

The kind of people I'm referring to don't (I don't think) want anything to do with pedophilia/children. They want to fantasize about being that age themselves.

You mean... AGEPLAY?! OH RLY?! That's right people.... The haters are wrong, and that's the end of it really... No argument you make cannot be countered with the ageplay notion. I haven't seen the pics the drawn pics lilannie was talking about, but regardless I'm totally with the person whom I quoted.

Its ageplay, and as Adult Babies we all see ourselves differently -- some like to picture themselves as an adult being transformed into a baby... Well, others like to ageplay being 15-18 and being punished to be a baby in a family scene with an older woman (MILF) as well as another girl who are -acting- like they are the mother and sister/babysitter.... Its all ageplay? Its not incest or pedophilia, just like the stories that are on the forum here.

Now, I can have my stance on the site, and so should all of you. If you want to be anti about it, then fine. But AB Universe is completely innocent and should not lose any business. You guys are such losers.

I compare it to Christians who have kinky sex every night, but condemn a business that allowed homosexuals to advertise a service with them. And for the people who don't understand the "Partner" thing, its just another word for advertiser. Even if they browsed deaker for 15 minutes they would have assessed that it is a website about ageplay diaper stories. Get off their asses and open your mind.

-JeiSiN

• Like 1

Somebody has attitude problems.

You mean... AGEPLAY?! OH RLY?! That's right people.... The haters are wrong, and that's the end of it really... No argument you make cannot be countered with the ageplay notion. I haven't seen the pics the drawn pics lilannie was talking about, but regardless I'm totally with the person whom I quoted.

Its ageplay, and as Adult Babies we all see ourselves differently -- some like to picture themselves as an adult being transformed into a baby... Well, others like to ageplay being 15-18 and being punished to be a baby in a family scene with an older woman (MILF) as well as another girl who are -acting- like they are the mother and sister/babysitter.... Its all ageplay? Its not incest or pedophilia, just like the stories that are on the forum here.

Now, I can have my stance on the site, and so should all of you. If you want to be anti about it, then fine. But AB Universe is completely innocent and should not lose any business. You guys are such losers.

I compare it to Christians who have kinky sex every night, but condemn a business that allowed homosexuals to advertise a service with them. And for the people who don't understand the "Partner" thing, its just another word for advertiser. Even if they browsed deaker for 15 minutes they would have assessed that it is a website about ageplay diaper stories. Get off their asses and open your mind.

-JeiSiN

I'm going to say this one more time. Ageplay is roleplaying that involves adults playing as their younger selves. An example would be a grown man who dresses in a onesie and sucks on a pacifier. Everyone knows he's an adult. At the same time, everyone knows that he's playing a regressed role. Sure, some people like to imagine being "transformed" into a baby, but you often don't see content that depicts them as babies or as children that are sexually stimulated. When we see that in effect, that's pedophilia and that's what you see on that unmentionable site. If you personally don't browse through it, that doesn't mean that it doesn't exist.

Look, it's not about AB Universe being "innocent" or "guilty." It's a question of competence. AB Universe has said on many occasions, "We listen to the AB/DL community. We are a part of the community," but if they really were, they would know how controversial D's site is and how that site is frowned on by a lot of people. More than anything, their innocent slip-up tells me that they really aren't up to par with the community's pulse. I don't think anyone here is saying that ABU supports pedophilia and they should be blacklisted on those grounds. It's just that -- in my opinion -- ABU is just out of touch and they're not a business that I can stand behind.

People like Jeisin can defend that site or whatever until they are blue in the face. The facts are THAT SITE IS SICK AND DISGUSTING and regardless of the reason ABU partnered with them. Period. People and companies make choices - you live with those choices.

Obviously, Jeisin does not have kids nor understands the severity behind a site as sick as that unmentionable site. He can defend it and his "actions" until the cows come home but the reality is that as sick, disgusting, sad, and depressing as it is; there have MOST DEFINITELY been not only disgusting thoughts, stories, photos, pictures associated with that disgusting site but also probably and unfortunately actions from the people who visit it. Which makes me sick and depressed.

So, go ahead and defend it all you want - defend YOUR wants and needs and forget about the people that have been hurt by that site probably because in the end, no matter how you spin it in your mind - its disgusting!

Gosh it just makes me sick knowing that site exists.

• Like 2

[That site] is as bad as [That OTHER site]. [That site] is a place I stay away from with a ten-foot pole. I read a few years ago some of his 'sightings' and wow- talk about DISTURBING! I just make it a point to stay away from [That site].

Makes me sick to see his site is still up.

BabyChris121675

• Like 1

I see what you're saying, but you cannot ignore the fact that the people who write those kinds of stories, if we assume they are AB/DLs, are probably writing their own fantasies from the point of view of being the youth in the story, not the adult, and that's a very important distinction.

It's not a distinction in the eyes of the law. If the point of view is coming from the youth in the story and that youth is subject to sexual innuendo and nudity for the sole purpose of drawing sexual gratification from it, then it's pedophilia.

• Like 3

It's not a distinction in the eyes of the law. If the point of view is coming from the youth in the story and that youth is subject to sexual innuendo and nudity for the sole purpose of drawing sexual gratification from it, then it's pedophilia.

Thank you, thank you, I agree.

And another distinction:

Ageplay does not involve actual children. It involves regression, but in the end, the person is still an ADULT.

It does not involve real children, either in a story or not.

Sorry, but it doesn't. And that site specifically targets a certain demographic of young boys, not ADULTS regressing to being a boy. Amongst all the other shady shit on their site, they encourage their users to put in "sightings" of REAL boys, with addendums such as if the kid has an erection or not.

Ageplay? You tell me. But that ain't regression.

Sorry. But some day people are just going to have stop making excuses for a site that should have been banished from the internet a long time ago.

• Like 1

I want to say up front that I've put more words into defending that site already than I really care to, so I'm more asking out of general curiosity, but are you sure about that?

I mean if that were true, wouldn't it have been shut down years ago? You're telling me someone in law enforcement, anywhere in the country, has never laid eyes on it, or that no one has ever reported it? I don't know if I buy that.

I won't be upset in the least if it disappears, and there are admittedly creepy aspects to it (listed above in this thread). I just wonder how accurate your statement really is.

Not in the US maybe but if I try to go to there in this country, this is what I'm redirected to.

s1tbhy.png

I want to say up front that I've put more words into defending that site already than I really care to, so I'm more asking out of general curiosity, but are you sure about that?

As far as federal law in the United States is concerned, yes.

Well, let me break it down in more specific terms.

If there is artwork that shows a human boy/girl engaged in lewd, sexual conduct that is readily available online, it's pedophilia. It's against the law.

If there are stories that depict a human boy/girl engaged in lewd, sexual conduct that is readily available online, it's pedophilia. It's against the law.

If there is conduct that indicates all parties involved are adults that are over the age of 18, dressed and acting like toddlers, infants or older children, then that's ageplay. It's a fetish that can be legally observed.

I mean if that were true, wouldn't it have been shut down years ago? You're telling me someone in law enforcement, anywhere in the country, has never laid eyes on it, or that no one has ever reported it? I don't know if I buy that.

Law enforcement officials turn a blind eye on a lot of things that go around on the Internet. You'd be surprised.

I just wonder how accurate your statement really is.

Fairly accurate, but then again, what's against the law in my country may not be against the law in yours.

Thanks for sharing that; that's interesting. I know someone earlier said it's a crime in the UK to go there? Anyone have more details on that statement?

I'm surprised that it's treated differently in different countries. I figured it would be all or nothing.

No. The only district that matters when actually removing the site is the one in which the servers are based. So if it is (barely) legal in that district, then they cannot remove the site or at least do very little about it. However, other jurisdictions can and do censor it at least.

So fine,

EDIT: So there have been a bunch of posts for this one. Definitely forgot about the sightings part of that site... yeah that shit is gross isn't it? And yeah, the other stuff... I guess I'm being silly in that I'm trying to defend readers of ageplay stories, AB Universe, the writers of those stories... I shouldn't be defending Deaker the man or the site. So really, I don't have much to defend. But I'm going to leave my post as-is.

My direct style isn't taken the right way. Shydiaper said everything I said in a better way (italics, bold letters and a little patience ftw I guess?) But I'm just a little annoyed by this topic. The hypocrisy of DirtyRocker and others is hurting my brain. Because of your emotional bias in the past, having your stance judged, you are able to reassess it, but have come up with an 'excuse' to defend your stance. Because NOW AbUniverse should be representative of our 'community' as a whole? And SHOULD know that Deaker is shunned? Well geez, I guess I must be a big idiot for not realizing until recently that people hated that site?? I'm with ABU folks, and don't believe anyone should see them with any less praise than they deserve for being awesome.

To get a rouse out of some of you: Maybe you guys should worry though... if you can't read a story about roleplay/ageplay and escape into fantasy without thinking of kids... maybe you have something to fear...??

I grew up reading the stories on that site, always picturing MYSELF as the baby. When I see homosexual content, I'm disgusted and I'm out. Direct pedo stuff? Well I've never seen it, seriously. ShyDiaper said it all already. There is content on that site that is questionable, but if you saw an LittleGirl/Daddy story, you'd find that to be really strange. Disclaimer or no disclaimer, its roleplay to the reader, unless the reader has other motives (back to my mean comment above uh ohhz)... I pointed out the hypocrisy of people ranting with their emotional bias, yet they post these views on a site that hosts stories about minors? Its ageplay.

Maybe some examples will help you in revealing the hypocritical nature of your baseless stances:

Story: If you read a story on this forum about a 15 year old girl being punished and put into diapers and being told that she has to wear them in school, what are you jerking off to?

---If you are a girl or a transvestite, you are picturing yourself in a double ageplay, being 15 and forced to "grow down". Are you thinking about your real parents doing that to you? Hell No! You are the girl, and its your imagination.

---If you are a straight male reading this story, Are you picturing a 15 year old girl you saw on the street?! HELL NO!! Are you the father of the girl, spanking a minor?! HELL NO!! If there is no sexual content in the story, does that make it any less sexual? Better yet, if there was actual sex in the story, does it make it pedophilia? Or.. does it make it more sexual? These are questions that don't need to be asked, its ageplay, and we are thinking about those who are above age if that's what we believe (then again, just typing this how many 8 year olds do you think just had sex with their husbands in Egypt? Not my thing, but I can't be bothered about culture)

Summing up my stance and why its insane for so many people who have ruined my reputation on this board (I almost care, would you believe it?):

I know I speak for the majority here that we see many stories depicting girls and boys of a younger age and we DO NOT have thoughts that involve Incest or Pedophilia! Incest and Pedophilia are 'true evils of the fetish world', and we worry that people will think of us in that way. In the end, deakers is debatable and I don't care what anyone does, but you should not have a problem with me, and ESPECIALLY not a problem with ABUniverse. That's just you silly people acting on the same bullshit primitive association motives that anti-abortionists, anti-gays and anti-whatevers do to show their passion for something. By not wanting to buy from ABUniverse anymore because of this, you are worse than a southerner with a "Fuck Fags" t-shirt

Deaker is totally debatable, and it is a shame that pedos -in their minds- play other roles in the stories.. and that's horrible, it really is. But they unfortunately exist, and I am sorry for pedophiles who have the greatest burden any human could have... We all hate them to death, and even I would want to hurt one if I knew he had hurt a child... but they exist, and they wish they could be normal. There was a time when all of us wish we could be normal you know, and its a shame. They all just need help and IT IS EVIL if they give in to their desires. They need to just be safe away from kids, they don't deserve torture anymore than we do.. wouldn't it be wonderful if we could choose our sexual desires? Oh wait, we can.. and that's why when we read ageplay stories, we know we aren't doing anything wrong.

Fuckin right. Don't forget people, in large groups of people, idiots rule. SUPPORT ABUNIVERSE!

-JeiSiN

• Like 3

So fine,

My direct style isn't taken the right way. Shydiaper said everything I said in a better way (italics, bold letters and a little patience ftw I guess?) But I'm just a little annoyed by this topic. The hypocrisy of DirtyRocker and others is hurting my brain. Because of your emotional bias in the past, having your stance judged, you are able to reassess it, but have come up with an 'excuse' to defend your stance. Because NOW AbUniverse should be representative of our 'community' as a whole? And SHOULD know that Deaker is shunned? Well geez, I guess I must be a big idiot for not realizing until recently that people hated that site?? I'm with ABU folks, and don't believe anyone should see them with any less praise than they deserve for being awesome.

To get a rouse out of some of you: Maybe you guys should worry though... if you can't read a story about roleplay/ageplay and escape into fantasy without thinking of kids... maybe you have something to fear...??

I grew up reading the stories on that site, always picturing MYSELF as the baby. When I see homosexual content, I'm disgusted and I'm out. Direct pedo stuff? Well I've never seen it, seriously. ShyDiaper said it all already. There is content on that site that is questionable, but if you saw an LittleGirl/Daddy story, you'd find that to be really strange. Disclaimer or no disclaimer, its roleplay to the reader, unless the reader has other motives (back to my mean comment above uh ohhz)... I pointed out the hypocrisy of people ranting with their emotional bias, yet they post these views on a site that hosts stories about minors? Its ageplay.

Maybe some examples will help you in revealing the hypocritical nature of your baseless stances:

Story: If you read a story on this forum about a 15 year old girl being punished and put into diapers and being told that she has to wear them in school, what are you jerking off to?

---If you are a girl or a transvestite, you are picturing yourself in a double ageplay, being 15 and forced to "grow down". Are you thinking about your real parents doing that to you? Hell No! You are the girl, and its your imagination.

---If you are a straight male reading this story, Are you picturing a 15 year old girl you saw on the street?! HELL NO!! Are you the father of the girl, spanking a minor?! HELL NO!! If there is no sexual content in the story, does that make it any less sexual? Better yet, if there was actual sex in the story, does it make it pedophilia? Or.. does it make it more sexual? These are questions that don't need to be asked, its ageplay, and we are thinking about those who are above age if that's what we believe (then again, just typing this how many 8 year olds do you think just had sex with their husbands in Egypt? Not my thing, but I can't be bothered about culture)

Summing up my stance and why its insane for so many people who have ruined my reputation on this board (I almost care, would you believe it?):

I know I speak for the majority here that we see many stories depicting girls and boys of a younger age and we DO NOT have thoughts that involve Incest or Pedophilia! Incest and Pedophilia are 'true evils of the fetish world', and we worry that people will think of us in that way. In the end, deakers is debatable and I don't care what anyone does, but you should not have a problem with me, and ESPECIALLY not a problem with ABUniverse. That's just you silly people acting on the same bullshit primitive association motives that anti-abortionists, anti-gays and anti-whatevers do to show their passion for something. By not wanting to buy from ABUniverse anymore because of this, you are worse than a southerner with a "Fuck Fags".

Deaker is totally debatable, and it is a shame that pedos -in their minds- play other roles in the stories.. and that's horrible, it really is. But they unfortunately exist, and I am sorry for pedophiles who have the greatest burden any human could have... We all hate them to death, and even I would want to hurt one if I knew he had hurt a child... but they exist, and they wish they could be normal. There was a time when all of us wish we could be normal you know, and its a shame. They all just need help and IT IS EVIL if they give in to their desires. They need to just be safe away from kids, they don't deserve torture anymore than we do.. wouldn't it be wonderful if we could choose our sexual desires? Oh wait, we can.. and that's why when we read ageplay stories, we know we aren't doing anything wrong.

Fuckin right. Don't forget people, in large groups of people, idiots rule. SUPPORT ABUNIVERSE!

-JeiSiN

there is ALOT of questionable material there.....and there are also labels showing what each story contains. There are quite a few actually good stories there.

if you want stories I suggest going to places like "baby matt's nursery" "adisc" or even here. [That site] is a weirdo case and point. ABU made a mistake in putting a link

to [That site]'s site. In my opinion *which prolly doesnt go far around here* I think some of you are being a bit over zealous. Have they taken down that link or banner?

I havent seen it there.......so maybe its time for everyone to move on?!

Also sorry but I live in the U.S. I believe in the right to free speech and also I am a firm believer in debate. I dont understand why everyone is hating on Jeisin for his expressing his perspective.

you cant agree to disagree like respectable people? You have to give him negative points. LIke george....cause he's not like you. I dont really understand the points system myself....or why its there.

I have 20 right now.....I dont care whether I'm popular or not because the reality is I'm more than likely never going to meet most of you. I have my small group of real friends and thats the only

group of people I care about what they think.

I have no qualms with anyone here. I'm merely speaking as someone on the outside looking in.

You should refrain from posting foul language and having an attitude, JeiSiN. Nobody has put a gun to your head. Just cool your jets.

I'm reading this extremely long-winded post of yours and I'm thinking: hey, I can just post a rebuttal using just a few sentences. I'll try to not use bold and scream at people via large walls of text.

Sites with pedophilia content is bad news -- and believe me, I don't like it when children are exploited even in a legal context. I'm thoroughly disgusted by all of that stuff, but ABU should know who they're dealing with. All it takes is a few clicks and about 5-10 minutes of their time to find out about who they're supporting. And really, all businesses have this sort of problem, but when a business supports a site that condones or provides illegal content, then the question is raised about that business' ethics and level of competence.

Okay, so they printed a retraction, apologized and said that would never happen again. Great. Well done, but what safeguards do they have that will prevent those kinds of sites from being part of their network? I have yet to see an explanation on how they would improve in that area.

You know what would really be great? If they created an alliance with a charity that aims to prevent child sex abuse and help victims of it, then I'd be completely fine with that. Ask for donations from customers or donate to that charity on behalf of the AB/DL community. Let's see that happen. Let's make that a reality.

• Like 1

You should refrain from posting foul language and having an attitude, JeiSiN. Nobody has put a gun to your head. Just cool your jets.

I'm reading this extremely long-winded post of yours and I'm thinking: hey, I can just post a rebuttal using just a few sentences. I'll try to not use bold and scream at people via large walls of text.

Sites with pedophilia content is bad news -- and believe me, I don't like it when children are exploited even in a legal context. I'm thoroughly disgusted by all of that stuff, but ABU should know who they're dealing with. All it takes is a few clicks and about 5-10 minutes of their time to find out about who they're supporting. And really, all businesses have this sort of problem, but when a business supports a site that condones or provides illegal content, then the question is raised about that business' ethics and level of competence.

Okay, so they printed a retraction, apologized and said that would never happen again. Great. Well done, but what safeguards do they have that will prevent those kinds of sites from being part of their network? I have yet to see an explanation on how they would improve in that area.

You know what would really be great? If they created an alliance with a charity that aims to prevent child sex abuse and help victims of it, then I'd be completely fine with that. Ask for donations from customers or donate to that charity on behalf of the AB/DL community. Let's see that happen. Let's make that a reality.

That would make total sense to society.....totally wouldnt look weird at all! A company producing "fetish style diapers" or having ANYTHING to do with abdl giving money to childrens charities?! U must be outside your mind! The name of the company is "adult baby universe". I personally dont think it would be a good move and it might set them in the WRONG direction publicity wise. Our community is taboo.....remember?!

Also....unless you've bought a large portion of stock, or perhaps you are a faithful customer and can show them the large amount of business you've put their way...why do you think you have the right to tell them how to run their business? They made a simple mistake and what you people are doing is making a mountain out of a molehill. I personally wont ever order from them,.....and its not because of all this. I wont order because honestly they just arent my style. My reason for having a say in any of this is because your argument was amputated and legless the second they realized what had happened, severed their ties, and apologized.

I remember when I first started out online...I joined EVERYTHING! Until at some point I figured out what was what and deleted it. This company is still relatively new. They are going to make mistakes because well.....it just happens. I'm just saying you should really get over it. Move on!

also.....Rocker has a point Jeisen. You should really clean up your vernacular if you want to have a civil conversation.

foul language does nothing but make people stop reading what you have to say because of the negativity.

That would make total sense to society.....totally wouldnt look weird at all! A company producing "fetish style diapers" or having ANYTHING to do with abdl giving money to childrens charities?! U must be outside your mind! The name of the company is "adult baby universe". I personally dont think it would be a good move and it might set them in the WRONG direction publicity wise. Our community is taboo.....remember?!

Where did I talk about publicity? The owner of the business can donate under their own name, not ABU.

Without going to far out of topic. DPF did contribute to Children's causes and not a word was uttered in the negative. Well as far as I ever heard. :closedeyes:

Where did I talk about publicity? The owner of the business can donate under their own name, not ABU.

well if they did you would want to know right? You would expect them to say so? You would expect them to what then? Apologize once again and make the statement that in reparations they have donated

to those causes? Afterwards you would post here about how you feel its okay to buy from them okay? I love the internet forums moral nazi's.

you folks should really get over yourselves.

once again I'll reiterate that I do not support that "unnamed site" I do not support any type of child exploitation as I was in fact a victim of that type abuse myself when I was young.

I just think you all are over reacting and are over zealous about this when it was an honest mistake on ABU's side in which they dealt with it,...they deleted them from their page or whatever.

so.....just let it go.

Without going to far out of topic. DPF did contribute to Children's causes and not a word was uttered in the negative. Well as far as I ever heard. :closedeyes:

diaper pail friends sounds like a diaper service.

adult baby universe is a bit different lol

I think everyone here should hate everyone who ever made a mistake in life and NO SECOND CHANCES. I'm sure none of you have ever been given one. If a pedo worked at target and picked up a kid their, never shop at target again because they should have done a better job to prevent hiring such a person. Sense the sarcasm?

Do I like pedo's, NO. Do I like people who hurt animals, yes and no. Wait, what, how could that be??? Sure, I don't like people who hurt animals but I like meat, I eat meat, so I support in a way people who hurt and kill animals everytime I buy meat. I can call myself an animal lover and others may see me as that, however at the same time, others may call me a murderer for eating meat. Fact is, we all pick and choose how we want to view things in our own minds. What we think is right and wrong. What laws we think should be more punishable or are worse. We put them on our own scales. We can justify our own reasonings for how they rank. All our scales probably look differently. Some believe in the death penalty, some don't. What I'm trying to say is a lot of you here are just ranting to rant and hop on the boat of the idea ABU supports said site and were reckless about it so NO MORE ABU FOR ME!!! You're making yourselves look like idiots in my book. Forgive them for the mistake, get over it, and move on. They never did anything to any children, they didn't write the stories, they didn't kill anyone, geez, they put themselves on a site many here don't agree with and quickly left. No harm, no fowl. Dang, it's like some of you are already making the noose for ABU to stick their heads into over this.

Ironic how ABU sells the most "babyish diapers" with "baby fresh scent", many of us probably fantasize about being a baby getting our diapers changed, wish we REALLY were a baby but write a story about it and hell, to some it's viewed as pedo talk to others it's an ageplay just depending on how you view it. Just like the meat, it could go either way for people. Odd to think you're an adult at 18 so on your 18th birthday you can no longer fantasize or write a story about yesterday when you were 17 or that's pedo material in some peoples book. WHAT, Really??? Once you're an adult you can be 17 in a story anymore?

Pedophile - An adult who is sexually attracked to children

If you are the child or you are putting yourself in the place of the child in the story, I don't see how that's being a pedo since you're escentially age playing too. Look at the photo page here. There's quite a few photos of men and women involved in sexual acts while age playing or pretending to be a baby. Some may view it as age play, some may take it as the person who is having sex with the person playing "baby" is attracted to "babies" and are therefor pedos. I don't think there's a right or wrong answer here as far as that goes, it's a feeling and said site has mixed reviews as to what people consider pedo and not.

Either way, this whole thing really boils down to this, ABU has been said to have suppoted a site in which many do not like for a variety of reasons. ABU fixed the problem but now many HATE ABU's guts and are done with them and are desciding to try get people on their side to never buy ABU again. Nice, really nice people. All things aside, regarless of your take on said site, this is the real story of this thread.

SUPPORT ABU

• Like 4

The thing many people are assuming is they were oblivious to what the site was...nobody truly knows except them. I would like to give them the benefit of the doubt but that site is just too disgusting to miss in my opinion and with their history - I never really have trusted them fully nor have many others. For all anyone knows they could have figured they would cash in on the popularity of that site full of sickos and thinking it would not be a big deal with this community...but found out that it is a BIG problem. You just don't know.

Stick with the facts that you have - I am not saying don't buy from them - but I think it is just another additional negative about them on top of their others in the past to think about when looking where to buy adult diapers and where do you want to spend money and support. I personally have very strong hate for sites like those and do not approve of any sort of partnership with a site like that accident or not...I just....uhhh its so disgusting. Can't even think about it because it just makes me upset that sites like that exist. Can't believe they would either be that oblivious to who they were partnering with or they would try to leach traffic from them - nobody will ever know the truth unfortunately. :angry2:

• Like 1

I write diaper stories that are clearly (to me at least) about me in various 'fantasy' situations. Now in my stories I write as if I am still a kid, and I play "what if?". Now I don't write sex, as in intercourse, into my stories because that is not my thing. But I don't burden my story with a bunch of needless exposition by saying character x is really 34 years old and is only pretending to go to middle school and having an accident in front of his peers. Why should I even have to? It is a fantasy and it's not real. Before I go any further let me say that I can't imagine that any of us here having this conversation think that people harming children in any capacity is in any way shape or form acceptable (I normally wouldn't even point this out - but it seems like tempers might be flaring a bit)

With that bit of preamble out of the way - how is anyone, child or otherwise harmed by a story? How can FICTION in and of itself be illegal? By that logic we should convict Steven Harris for Hannibal Lecters crimes and send Agatha Cristie to prison for killing folks. I know you are going to assure me that writing about children and sex is somehow different, but is it? Many authors have done it. Stephen King wrote a protracted and very graphic sex scene in his scary clown book IT. Did I say scene? Let me sensationalize it and say it was more like an orgy in that it was one young girl with three boys, one boy had a developmental disability, one was obese and the other boy was black. I bet you can go to the public library and check it out.

Is it any different if the media changes? Let's take Showtimes excellent series Weeds and look at it (I've spent the last month watching them on Netflix streaming - great show) Weeds has a scene where Andy, an adult male and Uncle of the character in question, teaches his 11 year old nephew, Shane, how to masturbate. In a following season the nephew has a threesome at 13 years old. It shows them in bed in various states of undress and while it does not show simulated intercourse it is strongly implied.

I'm sure we could sit here and come up with examples all day long, but hopefully this will be sufficient to make my point. Now clearly Showtime, nor Random House have broken the law? Perhaps they acted in poor taste, or you might not care for the content. IANAL - but surely that doesn't make the content itself illegal.

For the site that is not mentioned itself, I can certainly understand people not wanting to associate or visit such a site. Now I haven't seen all of the content that has been referred to in the previous posts, but I don't think the problem is half as much the content in and of itself, but rather the way in which he disseminates it, and to whom he targets that I find most objectionable.

well if they did you would want to know right? You would expect them to say so? You would expect them to what then? Apologize once again and make the statement that in reparations they have donated

to those causes? Afterwards you would post here about how you feel its okay to buy from them okay? I love the internet forums moral nazi's.

you folks should really get over yourselves.

I'm not pushing for anything. It's just a thought. I'm not being over zealous either. It's just that I support competent businesses and qualitative business practices. Yes, you can add a little morality to the mix, but I'm not part of the moral crusade. I'm part of the non-hateful "What were you thinking?" crusade, but if you don't like that stance, get over it. You want us to get over this? Get over people posting about it and don't criticize. Problem solved.