LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ab Universe Supports [That site]

EDIT: Noticed the site's name is censored here... this is just a heads up. No discussion of the censored site please.

This isn't April Fools, I'm afraid.

I found out about this from someone who posted on FetLife. In AB Universe's latest newsletter, the company announced that they are not partnered with [rhymes with Beeker]

Correct me if I'm wrong, but that site -- that unmentionable site -- provides stories involving pedophilia, right?

I'm disappointed. Why should we do business with ABU now?

Myself and a few other members discussed this in the Cushies tab. I think I'll redirect here and try to keep the Cushies thread on topic.

I'm really upset about it... :(

But now that you mention the diaper-boys thing, what exactly is the difference with supporting ABU and supporting Bambino? You guys aren't leaving me a lot of options... lol

-Sophie

Guest MunchKitten

it rhymes with beeker, and is the same-ish age range with ADISC (but its not ADISC)

and rocker - yes there are pedo stories there. No more business from me, and I loved reading that thread on fetlife.

I have contacted ABU to let them know everyone's thoughts. Will let you know when they reply.

BTW: I censored the site name as discussions of it were starting to get us search traffic from that site's name and we were getting an influx of creeps trying to bring us down to their level.

• Like 1

I have contacted ABU to let them know everyone's thoughts. Will let you know when they reply.

Thanks. Hopefully it's just a case of stupidity and not researching who they were dealing with and an abrupt U-turn with grovelling apology will be forthcoming.

Daily Di,

Thanks so much for acting to protect what we have here.

Mahalo nui loa.

BTW: I censored the site name as discussions of it were starting to get us search traffic from that site's name and we were getting an influx of creeps trying to bring us down to their level.

I figured as much.

As someone who has donated to several children's rights charities, I'm very sad about the situation. In a sense, I feel betrayed.

Here's the FetLife thread (Warning: Site has NSFW content).

EDIT: Just read the post on ADISC. I'm not satisfied with their apology. If there wasn't an outrage over it, they wouldn't have done a thing. That also opens questions up about their other banner exchange partners.

• Like 1

Thank you.

Anything involving the abuse or exploitation of children is wrong and frankly, I never use terms like this, evil.

Leave our children alone!

• Like 1
Guest Wetnmessy247

Yes I am totally against anything involving children. :angry:

Why is it so hard to understand I want to BE a baby, not fondle them or abuse them?

But I can understand the association, what with my lulrking in the diaper aisles. :mellow:

EDIT: Just read the post on ADISC. I'm not satisfied with their apology. If there wasn't an outrage over it, they wouldn't have done a thing. That also opens questions up about their other banner exchange partners.

Bear in mind it wasn't a 'public apology', it was an email sent to one ADISC poster that they then chose to make public... I would hope some kind of grovelling public apology will come very soon, along with a promise to always check out the material on prospective partner sites before accepting them in future.

I feel disappointed by ABU today. I've been a fairly vocal supporter of them since Cushies came along and it seemed like they were making inroads on their poor customer service rep and now they've gone and undone it all... <sigh>

The thing that is disturbing is that they would have gone on partnering with them if nobody had a problem with it - that is truly disgusting. Of course now that people have issues with it - they backtrack. They knew that that disgusting site got unfortunate traffic to them and used it...now it backfired.

• Like 2

" We've already sent out a retraction...we were not aware of the issues. I've copied you on a sent email so that you can see what we wrote."

That is all they said to you? Seems like its not that big of an issue to them...I would be on my knees begging if something like that "accidentally" (supposively) happened to a business I owned...

• Like 1

Bear in mind it wasn't a 'public apology', it was an email sent to one ADISC poster that they then chose to make public... I would hope some kind of grovelling public apology will come very soon, along with a promise to always check out the material on prospective partner sites before accepting them in future.

Good point, but I doubt their stance is going to change between the apology we saw and the public apology that they should make.

They did it to themselves.

Less than 5 minutes after I sent my note expressing concerns I received a copy of the retraction email. Woo. I really feel like they took my concerns seriously... /sarcasm

I think this will prove to be a PR nightmare of sorts for them.

• Like 1

Less than 5 minutes after I sent my note expressing concerns I received a copy of the retraction email. Woo. I really feel like they took my concerns seriously... /sarcasm

I think this will prove to be a PR nightmare of sorts for them.

Would make sense to me if they got blown up by "concerned" emails that it would be damned near impossible to hand write each of them. I just learned about that situation and I'm still not quite sure what website is in question with pedo stuff on it, but if thy retracted it what more do you want?