LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ab Universe Supports [That site]

Most likely "The Site" approached them as a norm AB/DL site and offered to pay them a standard advertisement fee. Like most any small company they took the money and didn't think about it, or even look into it.

I had come across them years ago and didn't realize that they were Peds until this whole fiasco. For that matter I had just thought they were childhood fantasizers. I'm not into that so I didn't delve any deeper, very much like the Wetters.org or "House of Shame" supported by this site.

My bets are that ABUniverse thought the same or just didn't check.

So I say cut them some slack...

• Like 1

Has anyone tried to contact the Bambino manufacturer to ask about their partnership to that website that allows minors? I don't think I'd be able to buy their products knowing they're approving of such a thing.

• Like 2

Has anyone tried to contact the Bambino manufacturer to ask about their partnership to that website that allows minors? I don't think I'd be able to buy their products knowing they're approving of such a thing.

WTH are you talking about? Please don't try to start things about other companies...Bambino doesn't really "partner" with anyone - I think the only one they really have is DD and they advertise on Google but that is it.

This ABUniverse thing was physical with them coming out and saying they flat out partnered with them.

• Like 2

Would make sense to me if they got blown up by "concerned" emails that it would be damned near impossible to hand write each of them. I just learned about that situation and I'm still not quite sure what website is in question with pedo stuff on it, but if thy retracted it what more do you want?

I know, and I am less 'irritated' this morning about receiving a forwarded copy of a retraction (not the retraction posted below on ADISC either). I shouldn't have any higher customer service standards for a small diaper company than someone like say, Molicare. I should expect less in fact, since ABUniverse is pretty much run on a shoestring. I'll forgive them for doing what they had to do.

In fact, I've decided to stop caring altogether, since I doubt I'll be buying from them again anyway.

• Like 2

Okay this is absolutely ridiculous,

I am not appalled at all. I am appalled by the comments here, you are all losers. Not wanting to buy from them because they affiliated with Feekers?! Not feeling that they 'cared' enough and pasted the same email back to you people who messaged them concerned? Wow... Get a life?

I grew up rocking stores on the unsaid site, and I still go there -- but because its age play?? For the years and years I've been there, I have seen some weird stuff, but I can't recall any straight up pedo shit? All you hater probably haven't even been there. I'm not defending it at a legit AB/TB/DL site, and I got straight up bias I guess cause when I was 12 years old it was one of the first sites I found, and I only ever, and still do, read stories of forced babying. But I picture myself as a 13 year old with an older woman like the 40 year old mommies I was with over my teen years... and that's how it would be? I am 100% against pedos, and I am not one at all. I'm not gay either. Just a straight AB that loves to be babied. I am not 100% against Deakerr's, but will agree that they have some questionable stuff, but not enough to warrant this ridiculous forum, and for feeling anything negative to AB Universe. If you want to be super-anti to 'the site', then fine. But I am definitely laughing at you fools condemning innocent AB Universe for something they weren't aware of. Like really, come on. Get a life.

AGEPLAY ORLY?! ZOMG plz dont condemn me Internetz peoplezzzzzzz!!! Pfff.

-JeiSiN

• Like 3

I know, and I am less 'irritated' this morning about receiving a forwarded copy of a retraction (not the retraction posted below on ADISC either). I shouldn't have any higher customer service standards for a small diaper company than someone like say, Molicare. I should expect less in fact, since ABUniverse is pretty much run on a shoestring. I'll forgive them for doing what they had to do.

In fact, I've decided to stop caring altogether, since I doubt I'll be buying from them again anyway.

:lol::Crylol::screwy::roflmao:

• Like 2
Guest NaughtyAshes

I am not appalled at all. I am appalled by the comments here, you are all losers. Not wanting to buy from them because they affiliated with Feekers?! Not feeling that they 'cared' enough and pasted the same email back to you people who messaged them concerned? Wow... Get a life?

-JeiSiN

This! But I suppose if the internet wasn't for getting huffy over stupid drama like ABU/Peekers then what use would it be?

They apologized. I'm over it. Go ABU!

JeisiN - the reality is that people have different feelings over a site like that - some stronger than others. You obviously think it is OK to associate with a site like that which I personally think is absolutely disgusting. Let me tell you - while you think it seems all innocent on the outside like that and while you think that you can control yourself - there are countless sickos out there that breed off that site and are involved in some sick stuff that they should be locked up for life for. That site directly and indirectly promotes that sort of behavior which I find it sad anyone would want to be associated with it.

While I am not sure ABU purposefully or not was trying to leach traffic from a disgusting site like that - nobody will ever know. I do know that regardless - any company in the real world associate themselves with something like that - say a local clothing boutique store or something like that - they might as well close there doors because it would ruin them...but on the internet with people like you who don't understand the reality of what a disgusting site like that promotes - you think its just a slap on the wrist.

• Like 2

JeisiN - the reality is that people have different feelings over a site like that - some stronger than others. You obviously think it is OK to associate with a site like that which I personally think is absolutely disgusting. Let me tell you - while you think it seems all innocent on the outside like that and while you think that you can control yourself - there are countless sickos out there that breed off that site and are involved in some sick stuff that they should be locked up for life for. That site directly and indirectly promotes that sort of behavior which I find it sad anyone would want to be associated with it.

While I am not sure ABU purposefully or not was trying to leach traffic from a disgusting site like that - nobody will ever know. I do know that regardless - any company in the real world associate themselves with something like that - say a local clothing boutique store or something like that - they might as well close there doors because it would ruin them...but on the internet with people like you who don't understand the reality of what a disgusting site like that promotes - you think its just a slap on the wrist.

If a local business partnered with Daily Diapers the majority wouldn't understand and boycott them. I am pointing out the narrow-mindedness of your's and others' stance, mainly for ABU simply not having any idea that there is -controversial stuff- and seeing it as a site with diaper stories, done and done. My other issue is that the site is stories of ageplay fantasies, which is what this site is too. Which is what our fetish is too. You might be knowing that there are stories on this forum of girls who are under age being forced to wear diapers by the sisters and mothers? Sure, no sex, but if there was, would it not play into the big picture that the whole story is ageplay related??? Maybe its because 25 year old girls (and guys?) fantasize through ageplay first of being the 16 year old girl, then they are fantasizing of being a baby. Its a double fantasy kinda thing and is in no way related to pedophilia. Like I said, its a controversial subject, but I had to through in my beliefs about it because I think you are all silly.

I'm anti-narrow-mindedness, that's all. When you look at it for the big picture, you are all just on the hate crew bandwagon, like a Christian that hates a homosexual due to misunderstanding. Uhh ohhhzz.

Saturday mornin'

-JeiSiN

If a local business partnered with Daily Diapers the majority wouldn't understand and boycott them. I am pointing out the narrow-mindedness of your's and others' stance, mainly for ABU simply not having any idea that there is -controversial stuff- and seeing it as a site with diaper stories, done and done. My other issue is that the site is stories of ageplay fantasies, which is what this site is too. Which is what our fetish is too. You might be knowing that there are stories on this forum of girls who are under age being forced to wear diapers by the sisters and mothers? Sure, no sex, but if there was, would it not play into the big picture that the whole story is ageplay related??? Maybe its because 25 year old girls (and guys?) fantasize through ageplay first of being the 16 year old girl, then they are fantasizing of being a baby. Its a double fantasy kinda thing and is in no way related to pedophilia. Like I said, its a controversial subject, but I had to through in my beliefs about it because I think you are all silly.

I'm anti-narrow-mindedness, that's all. When you look at it for the big picture, you are all just on the hate crew bandwagon, like a Christian that hates a homosexual due to misunderstanding. Uhh ohhhzz.

Saturday mornin'

-JeiSiN

The difference btw DD and that sick site is overwhelmingly different! You can't even compare the two. I am not on the hate bandwagon - I don't think it should keep people from buying from ABU if they choose to but I just still think its disturbing.

Its not a matter of "narrow-mindedness" - its a matter of common sense. Its like your saying "its OK because I dont engage in stuff like that but I know others do on that site - so its OK" I just don't think you realize what sort of people breed off that site.

• Like 2

I see that my thread on Fetlife and also the letter they sent me which I posted on ADISC were both posted.

I'm still not sure how I feel. I really do feel like they made an honest mistake but maybe they should slow down their business or something if they're that desperate for partners. It just doesn't look good no matter which way you look at it.

I highly disagree with the poster who said that site has no pedo shit on it. It does. Once, in my perusing of the site, in their horrible awful drawings section, I found 3D graphic pics of a bunch of little boys standing in a shower together with erections. WTF does that have to do ageplay or diapers? How is that not pedo? There's a reason people hate that f--king site. It's not in our heads. Not to mention most of the stories there are more about little boys and the sexual situations they get into regarding diapers, more then anything else. It's sick and that is why that site is blackballed from this community basically.

Sorry rant over, but you know what, I am tired of hearing excuses made for that site. There is NO excuse for that site existing.

• Like 2

I grew up rocking stores on the unsaid site, and I still go there -- but because its age play?? For the years and years I've been there, I have seen some weird stuff, but I can't recall any straight up pedo shit? All you hater probably haven't even been there. I'm not defending it at a legit AB/TB/DL site, and I got straight up bias I guess cause when I was 12 years old it was one of the first sites I found, and I only ever, and still do, read stories of forced babying. But I picture myself as a 13 year old with an older woman like the 40 year old mommies I was with over my teen years... and that's how it would be? I am 100% against pedos, and I am not one at all. I'm not gay either. Just a straight AB that loves to be babied. I am not 100% against Deakerr's, but will agree that they have some questionable stuff, but not enough to warrant this ridiculous forum, and for feeling anything negative to AB Universe. If you want to be super-anti to 'the site', then fine. But I am definitely laughing at you fools condemning innocent AB Universe for something they weren't aware of. Like really, come on. Get a life.

-JeiSiN

I have the perfect argument against that post.

Partnerships and affiliations really say a lot about a business. From a credibility standpoint, it's critical to vet who you're partnering with. When D's site became a partner, whether or not it was an "accident," they should have known the content of their partner's site. The problem is: the pedophilia art and stories on that site is abundant. It's excessive and it's undoubtedly offense to many, many people.

Also, it's not "ageplay." Ageplay is when an adult roleplays as a todder or an infant. The whole point of ageplay is knowing the people who are involved are adults. The content on D's shows art and stories involving minors performing lewd, sexual acts.

I'm no longer going to buy products from AB Universe. If they're going to produce quality products, then they ought to have quality customer service and vet their partnerships first. If they say they're listening to the AB/DL community, they should have listened to all of the concerns that people raised about D's site since the site's inception.

• Like 2

+1 for lilannie and DirtyRocker...Well said. Pedophilia has NO PLACE in anything within the ABDL community!

The site is bad news, and ABU (as well as any site, especially within the ABDL community) should screen the sites that they want to partner with/endorse first, so the "Oops! My bad!" situations wouldn't happen. Not all situations could be rectified by an apology.

And people wonder why outsiders think ABDL = pedophilia...This kind of thing is why...Honest mistake or no, an ABDL site connected to a pedo site can tarnish the name of the entire community.

Hopefully, other businesses can pick up on ABU's mistake (whether it was genuine or not) and learn from it...

~ moogle

• Like 2

EDIT: Noticed the site's name is censored here... this is just a heads up. No discussion of the censored site please.

This isn't April Fools, I'm afraid.

I found out about this from someone who posted on FetLife. In AB Universe's latest newsletter, the company announced that they are not partnered with [rhymes with Beeker]

Correct me if I'm wrong, but that site -- that unmentionable site -- provides stories involving pedophilia, right?

To be fair, Bambino is partners with diaper-boys.net, a site that allow minors to participate with adults.

I'm disappointed. Why should we do business with ABU now?

Why am I getting thumbs down for this? Didn't Dirty Rocker say Bambino is partnered with diaper-boys.net? Don't get me wrong, I don't want to say anything bad about this or anything. I'm just concerned because I know so little about all the different forums out there.

• Like 1

Why am I getting thumbs down for this? Didn't Dirty Rocker say Bambino is partnered with diaper-boys.net? Don't get me wrong, I don't want to say anything bad about this or anything. I'm just concerned because I know so little about all the different forums out there.

Don't worry about the thumbs down. It's true. I'm not too thrilled with Bambino either.

• Like 1

My attitude towards the whole debacle is a little bit more 'meh' today, 24hrs on.

It was pretty horrifying to see a company I've given money to advertising (that place) but I'm fairly convinced now that they just made a really stupid mistake. They've apologised and they've issued a retraction. If they now promise to be more careful with their choice of advertisers in future, that's good enough for me. The dust will settle, the world will continue turning, and we'll all still know (that place) is unacceptable.

The subject is obviously emotive and for good reason but lets not let it get out of hand.

In the United Kingdom its a criminal offence to visit that site.. And to be honest I think its a bad idea to give any clues to its real name...

Don't worry about the thumbs down. It's true. I'm not too thrilled with Bambino either.

Bambino does not partner with anyone besides DD officially. Just because a site has a banner or link on their site does not mean their partnered. I have a Bambino banner on my blog - but I sure am not partnered with Bambino. I don't think its right that you accuse Bambino or ANY company - the ONLY reason this is a big deal with ABU is because THEY CAME OUT and admitted they partnered with them (AKA: fact, not rumor, hearsay, assumption etc). DD link is on this "unnamed site" as well as posted on many other questionable sites - does that mean they "partner" with them - NO.

• Like 1

I'm with Adrian on the Bambino thing. She's like the biggest Bambino girl out there, so she probably knows who they partner with. And I know that the banners don't necessarily mean partnership, so I can understand how it can be misconstrued by the untrained eye (such as my own).

As for ABU's apology and all, I am upset that they didn't search the site further to find this stuff but their retracted partnership with the site on top of all the forwarded and apology messages sent out, I feel it's all basically blown over (once there's confirmation of them being split for good). ABU made a stupid mistake. At least they're owning up to it. And they've suffered heavy losses of diaper purchases for a week now.

I'm really proud of ADISC getting in on this too and actually beating out ABU on discrediting "the site", even though they weren't the focus of the onslaught. At least they know what they're doing before there was an uprising. It only took a person or two to say "hey, look" and they're like "wow, mistake".

As for the guy who was all "that site is great and I never saw anything pedo like or blah blah since I was twelve". Well it was the first site I found when I was thirteen as well and I used to go there a lot when I was a kid to read the stories. And I agree that I didn't see any pedo stuff. But seriously, OP, you can't be ignorant to the posts of this entire community and disregard their logic and just say "they don't have pedo stuff because I haven't seen it". Hey, I haven't seen it either. But I trust the people here with my life and I know they have no reason to steer us in the wrong direction for no reason, especially DailyDi who has been the most amazing admin to any site I've been a part of (sorry Repaid :P , you were late in the game). And for DD to censor a site name completely, that really shows aggression, serious conflict between our site and theirs. It's juvenile to be ignorant to that.

And I admit that "that site" had a good idea. They coded their stories to find more things people like to read. And I like that idea a lot. And I wish this site would impliment it, but I'm sure there's a reason we haven't. Nonetheless, I haven't gone to "that site" in... maybe two years, and I have no intention of going back, especially now.

I did know everyone on this board hated "that site" for a while, but I never knew why. This ABU thing showed me why. And it's not that I hate the site or I want it shut down or I am gonna go protest it... but it's just not for me, and it's not for DailyDiapers, and it's not for our community. Our age play is nothing like theirs, and they should never be put together because no good will come of it.

-Sophie Ellyn

P.S. If anyone ever confuses my liking of being a Little with pedophilia, I'm linking them to this thread. Our arguments are outstanding and our community makes me proud to be a member.

Bambino does not partner with anyone besides DD officially. Just because a site has a banner or link on their site does not mean their partnered. I have a Bambino banner on my blog - but I sure am not partnered with Bambino. I don't think its right that you accuse Bambino or ANY company - the ONLY reason this is a big deal with ABU is because THEY CAME OUT and admitted they partnered with them (AKA: fact, not rumor, hearsay, assumption etc). DD link is on this "unnamed site" as well as posted on many other questionable sites - does that mean they "partner" with them - NO.

I have a perfect argument against this post as well.

First off, ABU published D's site as a partner in their newsletter. Diaper-boys.net has a banner of Bambino on their site, but Bambino should be aware of who is supporting them with banners and link exchanges. Bambino has never said, "We support diaper-boys.net," so they're not really a problem. They just need to tighten up their banner/link exchange policies. I'm not going to boycott Bambino or anything. I'm just disappointed that they let customers slap their banners on web sites without any research.

I'm going to remove the first line of my original post, though, because I was a bit hasty.

I have visited this site whose name we do not speak before. This is what I remember.

The stories are told from the minor's point of view.

There are adults (i.e. camp counselors) in some of the stories but any sex is between minors.

Therefore I wasn't bothered by this site.

The site/person who scares me is ST (rhymes with manly and hammer wielding god that weighs 2000 lbs) because he seems to be trolling for kids.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I have visited this site whose name we do not speak before. This is what I remember.

The stories are told from the minor's point of view.

There are adults (i.e. camp counselors) in some of the stories but any sex is between minors.

Therefore I wasn't bothered by this site.

The site/person who scares me is ST (rhymes with manly and hammer wielding god that weighs 2000 lbs) because he seems to be trolling for kids.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I think it's pedo if adults get off on stories about 10 year olds masturbating? Correct me if I'm wrong.

• Like 1