LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers In Public

I love to wear to the movies since you don't have to get up to pee, you can do it right there in your diaper! I wear shopping sometimes (especially if I've had a lot of coffee) and always make sure it's an AbenaX-plus or else I will leak! I pee a lot! LOL!

I wear diapers to work and I work alone most of the time. I usually wear two diapers at once and yeah it's noticeable. Bulge butt and my groin area is usually fat or big. I seen people stare at me before like they know something weird about what I'm wearing under my pants. I'm not embarressed or don't feel embarressed. Wearing diapers in public is no biggy to me anymore. And so far I haven't ran into someone that knows me. Good thing. I like to keep my diaper fetish a secert. I wear diapers when I go out of town to another bigger town also. It's fun cause I'm a stranger to everyone and the fact that I can get away with it. I don't really try hard to hide my diapers like wearing big pants or long shirts to cover my butt. I'm seen people laugh at me before, weird looks, shocked looks, I don't really care. It doesn't bother me. THis whole thing about wearing diapers in public is less of a concern today for me. I gotten use to it. BIg deal. I'm not hurting anyone, and diapers are just plastic underwear that has cotton to absorb wetness. I'm only living one life and I might as well be a diaperlover that wears in public cause when I'm dead nothing is going to matter nomore. so i'm not going to worry about wearing in public. I'll just do it. THe whole world can know I was a diaperlover. I don't care. I guess I can die happy. All I can say is DIAPERLOVERS LOVE YOUR DIAPERS!

Guest Wetnmessy247

Diaperlad

Be careful what you say, you may enrage the other members here.

Anyway, I just walked long my neighborhood this morning. Nothing too big. One dude in a car passed by and said "nice butt!"Then sped away.

It sucks being ABDL and living right next to a college campus.

I guess my bum was visibly padded and puffy. But there is nothing wrong with that.

The puffier, the messier, the wetter, the better.

Guest Wetnmessy247

The "Oh, woe is me!" act is getting very, very old now.

Oh. Well one more pity cry and I'm done.

Ohhhhh....woe is me....

Ok. Done!!!!!

Skippity boop. :)

I just wanted to ask what kind of diapers do you wear in public? I feel that my x-plus and moil super plus do show the bulge a little in my jeans. That's why I've never been able to go out in public wile diapered, fear of the bulge.

Wear what you want to but it's a good practice to wear plastic pants as well or carry a spare nappy. Unless the nappy is very big or jeans are super tight they are'nt as visible as you might thing.

Guest Diaperdragon

Wear what you want to but it's a good practice to wear plastic pants as well or carry a spare nappy. Unless the nappy is very big or jeans are super tight they are'nt as visible as you might thing.

I say, if your gona wear diapers in public, then wear them. Just don't make a scene and make it obvious or even attract attention to your self. Yes, I do wear diapers in public and I wear them in places that are accepting and ok and as long as I don't attract unwanted attention. All I say is that they are a pair of shorts.

I have worn in public a few time s, but I always wear baggy sweats and a long T-shirt or coat, if I do wear in public it's always a disposible with plastic pants over the top, I only do this locally though like if I am going shopping in the high street, I love to wet my nappies though, having tried a couple of times before and not liking the after effects I don't do number two's and I am only a short distance away from home should I wish to go potty or change my self into a dry nappy.

I don't adjust my wardrobe because of diapers. Sometimes I will wear a thinner diaper; Abena M2 or M3 instead of a Bambino but that is about it. Like today I had to go see someone at the hospital and then grocery shopping. I was wearing a pair of Nautica shorts, not baggy or pleated, in the correct(34" waist); changed to a Bambino, pulled on a clean polo shirt, again the correct size, and off I went. As is frequently said on here and other forums; unless you are triple diapered with uber butt no one you come across will notice least of all care. I do sometimes ask my b/f if the crotch is too "big" but that is about it.

I like to go out in a Molicore and a depend boost plastic pants and just let go they will hold up to about 5 hours without a leak they are bulkey and I will wear sweat pants witch you can clearly see the bulge and no one has ever said any thing at all my wife always pats on my ass when I am diapered so dont worry as long as you dont try to draw extra attention to yourself nothing will be said

Guest Wetnmessy247

Word of advice:

Make sure the jeans you put on aren't....umm....worn.

I put on a pair I was not aware had a tear in the seat. :o

That's right. I walked around all day with a tear in my jeans exposing a small are of my diaper. It was wet so very puffy.

T'would explain the looks I got from some people... :glare:

• 2 weeks later...

Diapers realy arent visible at all under normal clothes! unless youre wearing double stacked or something. People dont generally walk around looking at peoples trousers looking for nappies... if your top is a bit short then wear underwear over the nappy so if your top lifts up they hide it, like sd6407 says lol

About a year ago I was at a conference where my company was exhibiting. I was the only one working the booth. Before going down on the floor I slipped on a diaper under my cloting, and for the entire session (about 4 hours) I was there talking to customers and potential customers wearing wondering if they knew my secret. It was really fun.

I too enjoy wearing in public, but not overtly so, I do it for the personal experience. I also try not to do so close to home where friends or neighbors may notice. I know that in reality, one won't be noticed unless wearing something absolutely huge, but the self conscious element and physical awareness of their bulk makes it difficult to rationalize and convince oneself that they won't be noticed. Any adaptation of clothing

A couple of replies further up suggested that wearing loose clothing such as jogging pants helps to conceal things, but I've tried these and noticed that they just allow padding etc to expand and become even more noticeable. Just a pair of comfort fit jeans is sufficient to conceal a single slip, the denim keeps it closer to the body, better concealed while reducing any rustling noises. The only problem I've encountered with jeans is when wetting while seated, their tightness can cause a backup which, although is a pleasant change to the normal course of flow, can flood past the front padding and down one's hips..... Two possible outcomes of this route are either for it to run right down and to become absorbed by the rear padding, the other is for a dramatic escape at the overlap. The outward results of the second option is far more obvious for others to see then a subtle bulge!

I wear my cloth diaper out quite a bit. It's so much easier to do errands while diapered and not have to find a bathroom. I hate waiting on line to use the bathroom. There always seems to be a line up in gas stations. I like my coffee in the morning and that makes me have to pee uncontrollably so having a diaper on helps. I agree that clothing choices make the diaper experience much better. Either you can expose yourself more or wear long flowing clothing to hide the diaper.

• 13 years later...
On 4/7/2010 at 3:17 PM, mikey7 said:

I've worn my diapers just about everywhere but the gym. I wish I could say I was always confident but it really is hit or miss with me if I get nervous wearing or not.

I don't hide the fact that I am incontinent or that I am in diaper, so I wear everywhere, gym included.