LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Tattoo To Show My Dl Side

been thinking about it for a while, and today i went out and got a tattoo of Nibbler from Futurama. I love the show, and thought since hes wearing just his diaper and cape, hes perfect. had the artist add some little tapes since i only really like disposables. to those other dedicated nerds who this may bother, it was alluded to in the end of one of the brain spawn episodes that there are tapes on his diaper. really excited about it, so thought id share.

post-1605-12700471858283_thumb.jpg

as promised, that little fella is on the the inside of my left bicep. i gotta start calling my arms guns since hes so damn cute.

post-1605-12700471858283_thumb.jpg

Happy Birthday, Lasardas! Why not bring your tattoo down to the NJL Dinner Munch and 'Littles Lock-In' PJ Party in Secaucus, NJ on April 17, for Show and Tell. Maybe Toon will bring his tatts too. Just take the same train all the others from CT will be taking.

are you kidding me? im that much of a nerd. and im not ashamed of it. besides, im compulsive enough its not really questioned if its not life altering.

Yeah I was just kidding you...but seriously some people give no thought to a Tat. I have thirteen. Most were done while I was in the service in other country's. Each one reflects a part of me and reminds me of a culture I experienced. But I do wonder how some will explain their choices later in life...most notably.. the famed "Tramp Stamp"

:whistling::P

Case in point for your viewing and listening pleasure: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxJNP20uY2U

Guest Wetnmessy247

Ha nice tat.

I want to get one of just a messy diaper on my left arm. Since I always wear shirts no one will know.