LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Where Are Alll The Diaper Girls From

Yes, ostracize those pigs who decide to harass anyone through PMs. We should have a wall of shame. Maybe through these means we can purge the community of at least some of these perverts.

• Like 1

This is why I don't even bother attempting to reach out to the female ABDLS here and on other sites. I understand that the girls just get bombarded with messages from every tom, dick, and harry begging for pics, and are sick and tired of it, and probably just delete any messages from strangers even though there is quite a few of us nice guys out there that just what to meet a special someone with the same interests.

I come here on DD, I like to read whats going on, but deep down I know I'm never gonna meet a girl to share this lifestyle with, and that hurts.

Well there's my cry for the day.

Laters.

• Like 1

Back in late 1990 when I discovered relaxing as an AB is the best way for me to cope with my profound urinary incontinence, I joined DPF. In those days DPF was nearly all male, a mixture of gay and straight men, with a few biological women. Starting with my first post in the DPF newsletter I made it clear that I am an attorney. Perhaps this is why over the years I have not been hounded by pesky guys. Then once I fell in love with Don Davis in May of 1991, I began writing about our relationship as appropriate in my posts and newsletter column. Many of the DPF members were already familiar with Don because his late wife Jean wrote about their married life often.

Today I needed to respond to two separate individuals who although not hounding me, seem to need far more individual attention than I have spare time to provide. If they were to simply read the DD Forum all their questions would be answered, if not by me then by everyone else who contributes here.

• Like 2

Back in late 1990 when I discovered relaxing as an AB is the best way for me to cope with my profound urinary incontinence, I joined DPF. In those days DPF was nearly all male, a mixture of gay and straight men, with a few biological women. Starting with my first post in the DPF newsletter I made it clear that I am an attorney. Perhaps this is why over the years I have not been hounded by pesky guys. Then once I fell in love with Don Davis in May of 1991, I began writing about our relationship as appropriate in my posts and newsletter column. Many of the DPF members were already familiar with Don because his late wife Jean wrote about their married life often.

Today I needed to respond to two separate individuals who although not hounding me, seem to need far more individual attention than I have spare time to provide. If they were to simply read the DD Forum all their questions would be answered, if not by me then by everyone else who contributes here.

Angela that was an epic win on your part.

As for the harassment, that is part of being on the internet. It's not exclusive or inclusive to any one group. I can't even roll a female charcter in world of warcraft without having some HNG trying to be my virtual boyfriend. Losers exist everywhere.

I'm with Sarah on this one.... ignore them, there's a button that allows you to do that. Don't let the few ruin it for you, there are quite a few quality people and posts here. I agree it sucks, its obnoxious, and its rude, but there are things you can do to thwart their behavior.

Start a post with their names and pm's, that ought to be a fun thread!

• Like 2

I think the story section's lost a writer or two because of the hornballs' crap.

Most definitely. One that I remember and actually kind of miss is Sunshine2585. She had a couple of great stories going on here when she just took off for some unknown reason. I can only assume it was because of a few douchebags that don't understand the word 'no'.

Start a post with their names and pm's, that ought to be a fun thread!

I like that idea. I'm going to tell my fiance about that and see if she will do that on DiaperSpace. :angel_not:

I kinda agree with Sarah.. yeah, it is annoying that some guys act like idiots...but just ignore them... if it's too much for you then maybe you shouldnt be on this kinda forum...

I've had more than my fare share of weirdos and even stalkers over the 7 or so years I've been on various forums... it's just one of those things unfortunately!

And I wouldnt say that it makes girls think that every guy is going to be a moron, you can generally tell just by the first message if he's going to be an idiot or not...

• Like 1

This is what I think, I have no data to back it up except for what I've seen. I think the female to male population online is vastly swung to the male side. I think it's because girls are either 1. way to shy to go onto sites like this, 2. are afraid of getting stalked even though it's totally safe (post fake info), 3. girls just don't try computer related things as much as guys do.

I don't mean to be sexist by any means but look at the way the computer related field is made up. My mom was a computer programmer and that's what I do to and the field is field with 10 guys to every female at least. Look at forums, there's usually more guys on forums than chicks are, and gaming has more guys than chicks. It's just a thing that isn't done by girls for some reason or another.

Switch that over to all things online and you get dating sites that are flooded with guys. I've asked a few chicks on dating sites how many messages a day they get and some of them say around 20-30 A DAY. INSANE! Me, I'll get one message a year. It's pretty crappy being a guy and trying to find a mate online at least. I've pretty much given up trying to meet anybody online. Sending messages that have varied from a whole page long to a couple of sentences nothing has worked, at least on the dating sites. Finding somebody here is laughable. Go to the meetings area and just look. If a chick wanted to find somebody to go out with all they have to do is go there and they'd have a whole field of guys for which they could hand pick.

I have yet to try any kind of paid dating site and I hear those are better BECAUSE they are not flooded with people who just sign up to look for women but I'm not sure on that. I might try one in the next year or so if this new job I just got doesn't poke up some interest. I'm sure there are guys on here that only post when they want to meet some lady.

A few people did downrate the idea. I didn't downrate it but I don't think the idea's really feasible. I mean, what do you determine to be 'proof' of femininity? ID? I don't think anyone want to start posting their drivers' license or passport photo or something. Personal photos could easily be spoofed by pervs, and in addition I don't think the average ABDL girl is going to want to post her picture just to gain entry to a private forum. I could be wrong about the third point, but I think the first two stand on their own.

And then of course there's the question of transwomen, of which there are a fair number on these forums and the abdl community at large. Do they 'count' as women? I'll say they do, but whichever way the mods of this putative board decide they'd be sure to catch some heat.

The fun thing is that right now I'm sleep-deprived enough that everything I write seems like the work of a genius to me even if it's unintelligible to the rest of the world. I hope I'm making something approaching sense.

oh my god seriously girls? enough whining... no matter WHERE you go you are going to be hounded by horny people, whether online or in real life. Hell i'm an ugly fat chick and even I get hounded on by dirty old men in bars, or at restaurants etc...

theres a thing called the 'delete' button, if you dont like an email just delete it, nothing says you have to scroll down and look at the entire picture or read the entire email.

If someone is bothering you just ignore them.

Using random perverts is a lame excuse for not posting. This may be a site for people who like to act like babies, but we are all adults, part of being an adult is learning to sometimes just IGNORE the things we don't like... but enough with the "people's comments have made me uncomfortable so i dont post anymore"...

This is an 18 or older website, and for many here it IS a sexual fetish, so even if it isn't sexual for you, others are going to see you in a diaper and get turned on. If you dont like it, then dont post the pics. If you dont want people to get turned on at the thought of a girl in a diaper, then dont tell people you are a girl, or dont talk about being in diapers...

otherwise.. lighten up!!!

Oh my god seriously Sarah? Enough telling people how they're supposed to react. This is ONE THREAD. It's not like we're posting all over the board about how pervs are keeping us from enjoying the site. Someone asked a question, and we answered. Guess you could take your own advice and just scroll past the posts if you don't like them, couldn't you?

*gets off soapbox*

Back to the topic at hand...not sure I was clear enough in my first post. The pervy PMs from the HNGs do not keep me from posting here in general...but they are definitely enough to keep me from posting pictures of myself. Think about it...it's just like dealing with a terrorist. Give in to their demands, and they keep behaving in the same way because they know it works. Don't give in, and...well, some of them probably won't change their behavior drastically, but at least they don't have the satisfaction of getting what they want.

• Like 1

I'd replace terrorist with 'hobo who keeps hitting on you at a bus stop.' If you ignore him, he'll keep hitting on you, but if you agree to his demand, well, you just boned a hobo.

To extend the metaphor, if you call the cops (the mods) they will shoot him with a tazer and maybe work him over with nightsticks a little (ban him).

edit: hey babby ar yuo in adiarp senxd me yur a pixs thx

i was responding in my post to all the hundreds of different posts int he past years about people 'leaving this site because the big bad mean pervert said some things that hurt me...

i like this thread, although a few months ago there was a post in the request a forum section where someone wanted a place to 'out' hngs, id comment then and i'll say it now.

This is a horrible idea, for it is essentially deciding who gets to play god and who doesn't among out members, if DD and repaid want to get together as the owner and key moderator of the board and post a weekly update of members that is THEIR right, but we as members should not just post the names of everyone we dont like. For example, i may get along just fine with members that others can't stand. Who is right? me? or others who can't stand the member? neither its our personal opinoin, but if you are going to have this board, i suggest you call it what it is "WitchHunt!"

• Like 1

I'd replace terrorist with 'hobo who keeps hitting on you at a bus stop.' If you ignore him, he'll keep hitting on you, but if you agree to his demand, well, you just boned a hobo.

Luckily I don't frequent bus stops so hobos aren't a problem for me. :)

i was responding in my post to all the hundreds of different posts int he past years about people 'leaving this site because the big bad mean pervert said some things that hurt me...

OK that I understand. I hate those kinds of people, and unfortunately they are on pretty much every forum I've been on. Not necessarily complaining about pervs, but always "leaving" because someone hurt their feelings one way or another. Someone was mean to them, they feel ignored, whatever. Usually it's a pathetic cry for attention, they just want people to beg them not to leave so they feel wanted and accepted. Drama queens.

i like this thread, although a few months ago there was a post in the request a forum section where someone wanted a place to 'out' hngs, id comment then and i'll say it now.

This is a horrible idea, for it is essentially deciding who gets to play god and who doesn't among out members, if DD and repaid want to get together as the owner and key moderator of the board and post a weekly update of members that is THEIR right, but we as members should not just post the names of everyone we dont like. For example, i may get along just fine with members that others can't stand. Who is right? me? or others who can't stand the member? neither its our personal opinoin, but if you are going to have this board, i suggest you call it what it is "WitchHunt!"

Hadn't thought of it that way. Good point. I guess I tend towards the positive side of people, hence the idea. But you are right, that would lead members to feed off of misery and crucify each other.

It's appalling that it happens to this day. even more so that this isn't the only community that this happens to.

It wasn't until I played PS Home that I realized that there is alot of unchecked sexual harassment on the internet. Being that this forum/site is of a (varying) sexual nature, it is logical that it could happen here. However, it doesn't mean it should be tolerated.

And in the case of Home I learned that the people against that behavior, were not really against it. They were instead upset that they could not meet any women as a result of the males acting that way. So even those complaining about the harassment were almost as bad as the people who did.

So the real question is how to minimize it so that everyone can just talk, without having to deal with all of the uninvited advances. I also dont think posts such as these help in anyway either, as women who have experienced that kind of behavior are unwilling to expose themselves to it again and it still sends a message that there are horny men who want to "get to know you". It is a shame to have hide a part of yourself twice, one for being ABDL and again for being female.

sadly that is how I see women being treated online. Just like that saturday night live skit, "night at the roxy" lol

It really does ruin online communities.