LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Di Diaper Find

CRunien

For those of you that are from Utah as well...

I was in the Deseret Industries yesterday (3-27-10) on 4500 South and State Street. In the corner of the Yard Area, the were many bags of Attends and Prevail, and a few other smaller brands mixed in. The sizes varied from small to XXL. There was, at least, 50 different bags, so they should not run out till one of you can scoop them up. :)

FYI.

Guest dragonmaster4066
:mellow: why didn't you scoop up some? most people here try and get what they can first then tell others where and if they are any good. just asking. B)

If you have the room, buy up as much as you can, and sell what you don't want / need on Ebay. I am sure a lot of the Attends will go for good prices that way, since many people are clamoring for them. What ever they sell for can cover your costs.

:mellow: why didn't you scoop up some? most people here try and get what they can first then tell others where and if they are any good. just asking. B)

2 Reasons:

• I was with friends that are still, as yet, unaware of my DL side.

• I do not get paid until the end of this week, and I just paid rent. Thus funds are a little low.

Maybe I will go back and see what they still have available Friday.

I went over there after work the other day.

Not really impressed. They only had one or two packs of decent brands, but the packs were opened and were stored outside where they are exposed to cold and moisture.

No thanks.

I've gone to the DI for for diapers before. There are not alot of major brands but hey they're diapers and they don't cost very much! There is a Deseret Industries in Richfield, Ut. It is a small store but it has alot of good stuff.

• 3 months later...

For those of you that are from Utah as well...

I was in the Deseret Industries yesterday (3-27-10) on 4500 South and State Street. In the corner of the Yard Area, the were many bags of Attends and Prevail, and a few other smaller brands mixed in. The sizes varied from small to XXL. There was, at least, 50 different bags, so they should not run out till one of you can scoop them up. :)

FYI.

HI FROM roy LETS talk