LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pins & Sticking Myself!

Last night, when I was putting my three diapers on for sleep time, I was stiff from working on a project, and my fingers were tired from playing the piano for two hours. I was stretched out on the floor and stuck a diaper pin where the nail and cuticle meet on my thumb! Ow! I said a naughty word grabbed a wipe to soak up the blood. Mommy took mercy on me and finished pinning my diapers on. I often stick myself. This is one part of being a big baby I don't so much like!

Ooowwwiiiieeee!

I hate when that happens. Sounds like you picked a particularly sensitive place to stick yourself.

One of the worst parts in my mind is I don't usually have a wipe right there handy. I've usually cleaned up and then lie on my bed to fasten on my new diaper. That means I'm stuck and bleeding without the diaper on - if I bleed, it's only the bedsheets or diapers available. Usually I just try to make it through without making a mess.

Turtlepins, since you are always in cloth, I can only imagine how hard this can be for you.

Why can't they invent 'smart pins' that will only be sharp against the cloth of our diapers and not on our skin!??badmood.gif

:angel_not:

Yes getting pricked does bite the big one, but it's a small price that us purists (cloth diaper wearers) have to endure.

It is definitely worth it in the long run, because we know what all ab's and dl's should know. And that is: "you're NOT really wearing a diaper if it's bulge doesn't show through whatever you're wearing, or if you don't have the tell tale waddle". :Crylol:

For those of you who are not real ab's and dl's I am sorry, but if you haven't worn cloth then you've never been diapered :o

If you think them's fightin words :boxing: tough, we pure diaper wearers are proud of our poked thumbs, and can't help but look down on those minions who are filling our landfills with faux diapers (you litterbugs!) :angry2:

Peace,

Vic :P

Guest NaughtyAshes

:angel_not:

Yes getting pricked does bite the big one, but it's a small price that us purists (cloth diaper wearers) have to endure.

It is definitely worth it in the long run, because we know what all ab's and dl's should know. And that is: "you're NOT really wearing a diaper if it's bulge doesn't show through whatever you're wearing, or if you don't have the tell tale waddle". :Crylol:

For those of you who are not real ab's and dl's I am sorry, but if you haven't worn cloth then you've never been diapered :o

If you think them's fightin words :boxing: tough, we pure diaper wearers are proud of our poked thumbs, and can't help but look down on those minions who are filling our landfills with faux diapers (you litterbugs!) :angry2:

Peace,

Go back to the retirement home you diapered fossil. :P Sposies fo life!

Go back to the retirement home you diapered fossil. :P Sposies fo life!

:bash:

Fossil? I resemble that remark, you diaper rookie! Why I was sportin around in my cloth diapers and gerber rubber pants :biker_h4h: before you were a gleam in yer Daddys' eye! :roflmao:

You youngsters are all still wet behind the ears! Go back to your Mommies before someone paddles your butt!! :boxing:

Peace,

Vic (YOU'RE ALL STILL A BUNCH OF LITTERBUGS!!) :o

Go back to the retirement home you diapered fossil. tongue.gif Sposies fo life!

Uh oh! Youngun's are gettin' uppity!

As for me I don't have to be back at the 'home' till at least 5 pm!

Yeah, I've stuck myself a few times also, and invent new words too :blush: But getting that pin through all those layers can be a b*tch sometimes. I have over night prefolds (4-8-4) so thats 8 layers of fabric I have to push through.

I haven't used the soap trick that Angela mentioned, I wonder if that really works, or will I end up with a bunch of suds and bubbles where the pins are in a wet diaper?? :blush:

qwack

(old fossil) :P

Last night, when I was putting my three diapers on for sleep time, I was stiff from working on a project, and my fingers were tired from playing the piano for two hours. I was stretched out on the floor and stuck a diaper pin where the nail and cuticle meet on my thumb! Ow! I said a naughty word grabbed a wipe to soak up the blood. Mommy took mercy on me and finished pinning my diapers on. I often stick myself. This is one part of being a big baby I don't so much like!

I've got 4-8-4 prefolds I've stopped using because of the comparitive difficulty in pinning them on. And who needs 4 layers at the waist anyway? I use a heavyweight birdseye diaper (for pinning strength) and layer in long Curity like pinked-edge super-soft gauze diapers where they absorb the most. Takes regualr baby pins and it's real easy to get a tight fit, without sticking myself. Whoever invented "prefolds" to save mothers folding time never imagined them in the larger sizes we need. They are harder to pin and take lots longer to dry.

Sorry for your hurt, Turtlepins. Put some Neo and a band-aid on it and get Mommy to kiss it and make it better. Be only a memory tomorrow.

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS

I found a vendor on Ebay who has longer pins that have a colored plastic cap, since the normal diaper pins are actually to short, I might give that a whirl. Also, I would like to find someone who has 2-6-2 prefolds in either gauze or birdseye, they would work much better and be a good day diaper and easier to double up for night if needed. I like the bulk of the 4-8-4 design, but they are difficult to pin and take longer to dry....oh well. such is life in the world of a cloth D/L :P

Yeah, I've stuck myself a few times also, and invent new words too :blush: But getting that pin through all those layers can be a b*tch sometimes. I have over night prefolds (4-8-4) so thats 8 layers of fabric I have to push through.

I haven't used the soap trick that Angela mentioned, I wonder if that really works, or will I end up with a bunch of suds and bubbles where the pins are in a wet diaper?? :blush:

qwack

(old fossil) :P

The soap trick works! But that's why I pricked myself! It went through faster than I thought it would! :blush: And I'm a pre-Cambrian fossil, thank you very much! :roflmao:

The soap trick works! But that's why I pricked myself! It went through faster than I thought it would! :blush: And I'm a pre-Cambrian fossil, thank you very much! :roflmao:

<_<

Anybody who was raised in cloth diapers is a fossil to these dern young whippersnappers!

Peace,

Does that make me a fossil then? :S

A chip off the old rock pile...if you were raised in cloth...remember; to us chronological age has nothing to do with our own personal reality!angel_not.gif