LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Kind Of Diapers...

Ok, it's about that time again were I want to try a different brand of diapers. So, I been wearing Abena Abri-Flex Air Plus Extra Absorbency pull ups (small 20in-30in) And i really enjoyed wearing them but, there just a little to thick for my taste.

I want to know if there's any brand of diapers that are as absorbent as the Abena Abri-Flex Air Plus Extra Absorbency pull ups and are as about the size of a goodnight pull up.

Thanks Guys.

• Like 1

Erf, that kind of a tall order sport....ummm..you could try the secure Xplus. They are discreet and very absorbent. I don't know if you can get Bambinos over there, but those would do also. Or try the lower level products by Abena or Molicare. Instead of the Abena x, try the supers, they are thinner, but as absorbent, but just don't hold as much.

If you are looking for a different pull up, maybe the protection plus line would work, or Abena has a pull up as well, but since you are looking for less bulk....maybe a tena or tranquility brand....?

*Scratches his head*

qwack

There is a direct correlation between thickness and absorbency. So if you go thinner they won't hold as much. That is how they work.

Leading word is that Tena will be your best bet. They make many different absorbency levels, just remember that as you get thinner the capacity drops.

Hope this helps,

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Wetnmessy247

Bambinos all the way.

They are good for those who don't want puffiness and for those that DO want puffiness.

Kind of hard to explain. They just work good in so many differetn fields of testing. They expand if you flood 'em, and they DON't expand when you flood 'em.

They are the PERFECT diaper. When I die I am going to be buried in nothing but a wet bambino. Oh....crap. I guess that means someone has to wet it for me before putting it on my body....Hmm.