LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Quitting Smoking

for those that DOnt want to quit but want to feel better , save money , and those who have a hard time and struggling quiting... the electric cigarettes are amazing!... 3 weeks without a real cig and my breathing has improved , my taste buds have returned and i feel better i have even found i crave the nicotine less and less each day. i tried the patch and gum and none eased the cravings.. this thing is great 1 puff of water vapor and i'm good to go for a few hours..... there are many brands and i am not indorsing any so i dont want to pick one over any other but message me if you want to know more!

:crybaby: I quit smoking for 5 yrs when my x and i split i started again why ?? i don't know now im adiccted mpre than i ever was :screwy: . But i will try to keep om quiting ! btw here in canuck land they are 9 .50 a pack !!

:crybaby: I quit smoking for 5 yrs when my x and i split i started again why ?? i don't know now im adiccted mpre than i ever was :screwy: . But i will try to keep om quiting ! btw here in canuck land they are 9 .50 a pack !!

:crybaby:

My girlfriend started smoking when she got divorced as a way of getting back at her ex :screwy: .

There are a million and one stupid reasons people use to start or go back to smoking, all I can say is quit now!!

$9.50 a pack?? That'll drive you straight to the poor house! :drive1:

QUIT YOU'LL FEEL BETTER!!

Peace,

Vic ;)

P.S. I LOVE B.C.!!