LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Save Airoliver

http://www.airoliver.de/save/index.php

Has anyone used this site? They have all the foreign diapers like the eurobriefs, eurons, tenas, and molicares you cant get in the US.

Yes, many times, mainly for suprima plastic pants (the best brand by far IMHO). Invariably excellent service. The only slight drawback is that the website is mainly in German and, whilst there are English translations for some pages, they're not comprehensive, and the English is not always completely clear.

As I'm in England, I can't comment on trans-atlantic shipping charges though ...

I've used it many times. Ditto to what was said above. I'm in the UK right now and the shipping is reasonable. I am from the US and the shipping rates are 'significant'. Depending on what you get, but the bulk and weight usually has shipping to the US doubling your cost (not to mention the US/Euro conversion rate, though it is a bit better than it has been). Well worth it, but expect to pay a lot for shipping. Don't know if it is still an option, but they also ship by boat, which is a bit cheaper than air, obviously, but it will take 4-6 weeks to arrive.

• 1 month later...

i use it couple of times a year... the best there is. no doubt. ah, gotta get my package from the post office today... ;) shipping time around 1½ to 2weeks.

• 4 weeks later...

I just made a purchase from there last week. I have been watching the dollar exchange rate and jumped when it was fairly low.

I ordered Attends briefs M10's and some other samples.

It cost me 60Euro for shipping to Canada for my order. Today it is apparently on route to destination country according to tracking.

I can't wait for them to be delivered.