LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Well, That'S Different...

I'm almost afraid to ask who's fertile or totally bored mind would ever consider such an idea and why :rolleyes: If this was done by someone at toyota I wouldn't trust it- it might make you lose control :roflmao: Seriously though, whoever designed this seems to have forgotten the comfort factor :o Minus one to them :bash:

Bettypooh

I'm almost afraid to ask who's fertile or totally bored mind would ever consider such an idea and why :rolleyes: If this was done by someone at toyota I wouldn't trust it- it might make you lose control :roflmao: Seriously though, whoever designed this seems to have forgotten the comfort factor :o Minus one to them :bash:

Bettypooh

Well, the idea of a detacheable poop bag is an interesting concept, but I'm not so sure about the execution of it...

whats the point??? :huh:

You have to clean up a mess either way....seems like a hassle and it looks horribly uncomfortable!

also, what would happen if you were sitting down?? the bag explode? :o

seems like you end up in a mess either way...

engineering waste of time :P

Reminds me of something I thought up a long time ago. Basically an inflatable diaper. Your pp goaes in to a latex sleeve so that everything from that end goes right in, and a buttplug with a hose like extension that sends everything from that end inside. Would like to think that that would keep everything nice and cleand and dry. Wierd things you come up with after a week of diarea and anal leakage, compounded by an external hemheroid within an inch of the sphincter that tends to make things a bloody mess if irritated.