LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Type Of Establisments Do You Enjoy Wearing Diapers To When Out In Public?

I have worn to the grocery store/walmart and what not. However, I really don't wear when out and about anymore, mainly because I get too hot, while this might not matter if the diaper is wet, my skin is easily irritated by the heat so I don't. Besides I always wear diapers that are 1 size too big because I love the bulk, but if I was going to resume wearing in public, I would by the correct size and they couldn't be my favorite (bambino) would probably be attends.

The local pub. It's nice to be able to down a few pints without having to get up to pee. Just drink and wet drink and wet drink and wet!

I've never managed to find a nappy that can cope with a real beer session, you just wet in such volume that anything will leak after 2 or 3 pints of use. I suppose it can reduce toilet visits but you still probably need to change every other wetting!

• 2 weeks later...

Anywhere i can get away with :D

I specially like wearing during long classes at uni since i don't have to get up and miss important information ;)

Necros~ B)

everywhere for me, but i do have a couple favorites. mostly the movies, cause i only go for super specal ones, and they require no bathroom breaks. others are long trips in the car or long walks in public places without pottys.

Everywhere, 24/7. A couple of interesting times are, like someone said above, is wearing to the doctor's office.

Sitting in the dentist's chair wetting away.

Spent three days in the hospital while wearing, didn't have the nerve to ask for changes, so I used the bathroom.

Got stopped one time on a BOLO, (Be On Look Out,) for my type vehicle. I got patted down and when he hit my 'padding', you should have seen his expression! :D

Drove to NY/NJ, 12+hr drive, missed an exit and was semi lost in "beautiful downtown Newark, NJ." :rolleyes: Not about to stop at 4am to find a john, so I arrived at our hotel very wet. Went to the Bon Jovi "Have a nice day" tour homecoming at Giants Stadium the next day. (We went because a close friend opened for them.) It was 105 degrees that day, so a little uncomfortable in diapers, but I survived. :mellow:

• 1 month later...

My first time wearing a diaper out was to a thrift store, and I actually wet it. But, I lost my nerve and headed over to the restroom and removed it.

I've gone to get fast food a few times (drive-thru), so I never left the car and could wet at will, no real challenge there.

Also recently watched a movie in them, that was quite nice and it let me take the edge off so I could enjoy the movie. Didn't change that time tho, I wussed out in the restroom.

I plan on using them on a long car trip in a few weeks, that will be fun!