LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Many Had One[Coonskin Cap]

With the lose of Fes Parker I was woundering how many out there had a coonskin cap.Or any of the outher stuff thay sold?.I know the onley thing i had was a coonskin cap.Come on peeps of that time, lets hear it.What did ya have?

I was just past that age, but my younger brother had the cap, he also had the zorro hat and mask when he was about 7 or 8.....

Thanks for the nice memory, I was thinking about him when I head Fess Parker died on the news just a few min ago.

That was from the era in which my father grew up so naturally he felt the need to educate me as well in my youth. ^_^ I absolutely loved Davy Crockett and it's saddening to hear of Fess Parker's death. :(

Coonskin hat though, I never had though I always wanted one whilst growing up.

The whole family watched Davy Crockett religiously when I was young :) Too bad for Fess- he brought a lot of pleasure to us older TV-watching kids. I wanted a coonskin cap but never had one :( My sisters liked Mingo more than Davy; I liked them all B)

Bettypooh

Seen it on the news as well a short time ago. Yeah I had a coon skin hat..and moccasins too! They were the rage when i was a teenager...many moons ago...yeah I'm a redneck though :P

I had the cap and knew the song beginning to end. Four of my cousins and I got the cap for Christmas the year they were popular. Davy, Davy Crockett, King of the wild frontier. He was borned on a mountain top in Tennessee, greenest state in the land of the free. Raised in the woods, sos he knew every tree, kilt him a bar when he was only three.

Yay for Doakman for the words to the Davy Crockett theme song. I had forgotten them. I had a coonskin cap in the mid- sixties. I have a photo with my Rawhide Vest and Coonskin Cap! Would get my outfit on for the show and sing his song (probably WAY too much for Mom and Dad's liking. Now me want do dat again! Maybe for the summer NJL Munch...

Those were the days of truly entertaining television without violence.

Got an idea! Perhaps the Thread weaver might post this above in the form of a Poll question: How many had one? Answer only one: Yes, No

I was given a racoon skin hat when i was young cause i like them as animals...

great gift, you think theyre cute and cool, have a dead one that weve fashioned into clothing.

:screwy: