LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bisexuality

Hi flo i'm bi and i understand where your at. I to like women and men and am currently dating a man. In your case i think that you fell in love with a person for whatever reasons and it just so happens that this person is female. Trying this with other girls to see if you have the same attraction to them would only serve to hurt your relationship with her. The best advice i could give is to enjoy your time together and let the relationship continue to grow, don't worry about being bi just enjoy this person whom your with.

• Like 1

I consider myself pansexual (I don't like to use the term "bi," both because it implies a binary way of thinking about gender, and because it implies being equally attracted to boys and girls), but the characteristics I find attractive in people tend to skew towards feminine (in both appearance and personality). I can still find boys attractive, but only very effeminate ones. When diapers are involved, though, I'm pretty exclusively attracted to girls (including t-girls, but generally not t-boys). I would be open to a male caretaker, though.

I"m like this too. I am bisexual and naturally alpha. I don't feel dominant towards my women lovers. I have a few bottoms that erotically enjoy role-play but for the most part I am different with women. I enjoy cuckolding so even my bulls, the men I fuck are normally submissive at least in bed. I prefer a nerdy shy submissive guy.

I think you just described a large majority round these parts. Not everyone mind you.

The weird thing with me is that i am attracted to women but not sexually .Also i do consider part of me to be a girl and i have for years .But i am not attrated to men in any way at all. I consider myself assexual and I sadly have no interest in sex what soever .As i have gotten older it has gotten worse and basically nothing turns me on .Now im confused lol :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

Last weekend, I decided to write down everything that turns me on specifically and I found out something really peculiar about myself -- and I'm sure there are people out there who have the same kind of preferences.

I am attracted to women. I've had more relationships with women than men, but I find arousal from being in the presence of a man who is diapered. It's like my interest as a DL serves as a means of channeling my bisexuality.

How many of you here are bisexuals and/or have this sort of thing happen with you?

I am also attracted to women and have had more relationships with women than men, but i was first turned on by thinking of guys in diapers, but as time has gone on i am sexual attracted to guys without diapers also now, but i don't like the idea of a relationship with a guy like i do with a woman, But as i am very submissive to everyone i think these feelings come more from thinking men can be more dominant then women.

I have a male friend who is a DL and loves to mess. We've gotten together and hung out. I can diaper him but he won't diaper me. I would LOVE to bring him off orally, and tried one time, but he couldn't keep it up - said he wasn't into it. I've told him I'd like to have him "do" me from behind, but again, he says he's not into it. I've said that I'm bi, as I have this "itch" I'd like to scratch - to see if I could bring another guy off orally as well as feel what it feels like to be used by another guy as a receptacle in the back side. That said, I have a favorite fantasy of being a kept diaper slave to a couple, kept in diapers, to service them and anyone else they bring into their house, female OR male. Exciting to think of, but not realistic and will never happen. So, does that make me Bi?

Guys do not interest me sexually, particularly, and I am not attracted by males. Some guys look great in puffy diapers and have found a "package" that looks just right on them and I like to see that. Maybe I'm just a natural submissive, and like the idea of being sexually dominated, even with a little bondage thrown in. But, when it comes to diapers, adult women clad only in diapers or visibly diapered are the hottest thing, for me, on this PLANET. Since I'm, what I consider, straight(ok, for the most part...) and married, I'm not going to be trolling for a single, available, DL woman to live out my life with, nor am I going to pursue scratching my itch. I am quite content and happy with my wife and the interaction we HAVE.

As far as Bi, and my "itch", I am very much into sensations - so, diapers provide all kinds of pleasant physical sensations as they are worn and used - and since, as my wife insists, I'm very hedonistic, the idea of giving and getting pleasure from another male intrigues me and sounds good. Since I'm married, I am committed to my wife, and she's all the woman I will ever need - though not my "definitive female DL partner" - and that's that!

I was always what I would call a rd blooded American Alpha Maxium reading Man. For I a while I entertained the idea of submitting to a daddy, after some time those feelings have sort of went away, and while I have a definite preference for women I have been finding my self attracted to girly boys. Pantied, diapered sissy girly, spankable,submissive boys. I am not not attracted to the stereotypical gay guy, and no attraction to regular closeted dudes but a cute, small, generally (but not exclusively) younger than me boy in a cute little skirt are suddenly on my radar. Can't really explain it.

They do say that most guys have a gay side,it could be that the gay side of you is a little sronger,if the guy realy is not into you then i dont think anything will come of it,and you realy do need to see this.

You never know you might find a couple who are looking for a diaper slave,and you will be able to live out your fantasy,after all there are all sorts of people out there,who are looking for all sorts of peope to join them in there lifestyle good luck to you in you quest for that.