LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bisexuality

Last weekend, I decided to write down everything that turns me on specifically and I found out something really peculiar about myself -- and I'm sure there are people out there who have the same kind of preferences.

I am attracted to women. I've had more relationships with women than men, but I find arousal from being in the presence of a man who is diapered. It's like my interest as a DL serves as a means of channeling my bisexuality.

How many of you here are bisexuals and/or have this sort of thing happen with you?

That's pretty darned interesting. I am pretty wide open as far as my sexual tastes go, but the way in which I relate to men leads me to be put off by the sight of them in diapers typically. There's just something about the hard and rigid masculine frame that clashes with diapers on an aesthetic level for me. Not only that, but I only rarely find myself feeling a need to be dominant toward men. The kind of affection I feel for men is somewhat selfish in that I don't really want to see them exhibit a lot of weakness. I don't really mean that in the classical sense either. It's not like I would think less of a guy if I he shared his emotions or cried even. Quite the opposite in a lot of cases even, macho men usually come across as insecure and out of control in most cases. I like the guys who don't have anything to prove.

I make some exception for younger guys who haven't fully 'squared out' yet however. Guys that are in their late teens or early twenties that look pretty young still can be cute as submissives to me. It's kinda weird really, I almost relate to them as an entirely different gender than more mature men altogether. Not as women/tg or anything like that of course, but something unique unto itself. There's something about their sense of inexperience and shyness that I really like.

That's pretty darned interesting. I am pretty wide open as far as my sexual tastes go, but the way in which I relate to men leads me to be put off by the sight of them in diapers typically. There's just something about the hard and rigid masculine frame that clashes with diapers on an aesthetic level for me. Not only that, but I only rarely find myself feeling a need to be dominant toward men. The kind of affection I feel for men is somewhat selfish in that I don't really want to see them exhibit a lot of weakness. I don't really mean that in the classical sense either. It's not like I would think less of a guy if I he shared his emotions or cried even. Quite the opposite in a lot of cases even, macho men usually come across as insecure and out of control in most cases. I like the guys who don't have anything to prove.

I make some exception for younger guys who haven't fully 'squared out' yet however. Guys that are in their late teens or early twenties that look pretty young still can be cute as submissives to me. It's kinda weird really, I almost relate to them as an entirely different gender than more mature men altogether. Not as women/tg or anything like that of course, but something unique unto itself. There's something about their sense of inexperience and shyness that I really like.

I"m like this too. I am bisexual and naturally alpha. I don't feel dominant towards my women lovers. I have a few bottoms that erotically enjoy role-play but for the most part I am different with women. I enjoy cuckolding so even my bulls, the men I fuck are normally submissive at least in bed. I prefer a nerdy shy submissive guy.

I can find transgendered men sexy but only if they are very good looking. I love traps. But only the very convincing ones. There is something about the taboo of the subject that is so erotic. Generally speaking I call myself bi for simplicity (I have only dated women but still can find attraction in men) but truly I am a pan-sexual. If it turns me on, I don't give a rats ass about the title.

However,

when it comes to diapers, I have almost never seen a man wearing one that I am attracted to. The only exception would have to be Riley Kilo. She is a very cute girl in diapers. Her confidence is attractive to.

Overall, I don't truly think it has to do with the gender but the person. I am attracted to who a person is, and the people that I am attracted to happen to look way more attractive in diapers :P

• 1 month later...

I'm weird with diapers. I think I'd prefer a relationship with a girl more because I like their bodies more and I like them in diapers too. On the other hand, men seem easier to handle in a relationship, whereas girls are typically more complex. But although I am turned on my male anatomy (not as much as female though), I don't find guys in diapers appealing at all unless they're dressed like girls. Diapers are mostly a girl thing for me I guess...

I'm in a sticky situation. I think a normal relationship would work best with a boy, but with diapers a girl. And I feel like my relationship needs to incorporate my little side or it won't work well because my little side is a big part of me.

-Sophie

• 1 month later...

Honestly, It doesn't matter if you're a boy or a girl. I'm bisexual and any sex would suit me. I'd prefer a daddy or a mommy to take care of me, but i wouldn't mind dating another DL

Honestly, It doesn't matter if you're a boy or a girl. I'm bisexual and any sex would suit me. I'd prefer a daddy or a mommy to take care of me, but i wouldn't mind dating another DL

You might consider yourself pansexual...

Basically, it means gender is an irrelevant variable when choosing a mate.

-Sophie

I've been meaning to post to this topic for a while.

Same day I told my sister about being a ABDL, I told her I was Bisexual. Was a great weight lifted off my shoulders to actually say it to someone that night in February.

It's been going well since I came out about it. Have a friend (male) through Hobby I should be meeting later in year which we will probably share a conference hotel room for weekend, and also a girl at work who I would like to ask out.

Things are looking up for me. Now to loose some weight.

I don't know, if I were bi, I'd have a bunch of hungry bears at my door step and I don't mean the animal. I seem to be a magnet for big burly gay guys, no clue why. I think it'd be easier for me to deal with life if I were bi, however, men just don't turn me on. Aside from my faith, dudes just don't do it for me. I am flattered when guys over on diaper space hit on me and heck I was bored one day so I hung out with one, until DW chased him off (lol). Don't get me wrong, 'm always curious about things, it's my nature but it sort of ends there. I find women in general to be a massive headache and figure hey another guy would have to be down to earth and fun to hang out with, but nalas when I think of sex, I think of women. I am also shocked about how many bi men are here, usually I only see women as being inherently more open to being bisexual. I guess I was incorrect.

Guest AmatureStryWriter

Actually, an interesting thing about bi-sexuality.

They (the people who research stuff like this) have found that nobody is one or the other (gay,straight) completely.

Sexuality can best be represented as a sliding scale. Gay on one end, bi in the middle, straight on the other

Gay<------------==------------>Straight

What they have found is that NOBODY is on one end or the other completely (no matter what they're willing to admit lol). always somewhere in between. Take me for example. This would be my scale...

Gay<---|---------==------------>Straight

I am down in the gay end, but not completely. Personally, I prefer the company of men. Psychologically, sexually, etc. However, that's not to say that women don't do ANYTHING for me. I have no desire to hook up with a girl but I do find their bodies very sensual, sexually speaking. Breasts do absolutely nothing for me, but the curves of her body do. *shrugs*

Anyways, I thought the study was fascinating, and it seems to hold true.

~ASW

Very controversial, but I agree...

Sophie's Scale:

Gay<--------|----==------------>Straight

Considering I'm a girl, Gay would be being with another girl and Straight would be with a boy, despite my body.

I do favor girls for... well... everything I suppose: body, mind, sexual things. But boys seem more linear and make a lot more sense. I like that.

Sexually, I am more turned on by a girl's body, but I feel I'd rather be WITH a boy sexually. I'm just weird. A pre-op TG MTF would be nice. ;)

-Sophie

P.S. Sorry for the boy/girl lingo if it offends anyone. I just don't like the terms "men" and "women" much, and I didn't wanna get all scientific with "male" and "female" since half the time when I'm talking about a girl, they might be male. I know how it feels to have that distinction. <_<

• 2 weeks later...

I'm totally straight, females just seems to be the only sex that I like. On the other hand, I'm pretty much like Sophie about this. A pre-op MtF could do equivalent to "mint" women in my opinion (that is, both sexually and actually having a real relationship). Oh well, I guess that I'm also weird then :)

I've always identified as bisexual. For me, being diapered makes me feel more feminine and submissive, so other guys are a huge turn on. If I am the one diapered, I prefer other men. However, if I am not diapered but looking at diaper photos or whatnot, I prefer women.

Guest NaughtyAshes

Since everyone cool is doing this cool scale I'll do one as well.

Ashley's Scale:

Gay<-------------==--------!--->Straight

I've dated women in the past, but really don't think I could in the future. While I have some vague appreciations of their beauty they just don't get me going the way a guy does.

Guest Baby-Toa

Gay<-------------=!=----------->Straight

right in the middle. I go either way.

I have dated more girls then guys only because i have harsh standards for men and most wouldn't care for someone that doesn't look good (such as me). Though right now i'm just sitting on the side waiting for the right time.

I had a great Therapist that explained this concept to me early in my transition. I had been 100% straight and had never been turned on by guys, was married and had children. I was never homophobic though.

This is how I have come to understand it. One of the traits a majority of us share as human beings is the tendency to prefer the path of least resistance. This is one of the reasons man has invented so many machines to make life easier and why we buy them.

In our society generally but I don't mean everyone, as enlightened as we have become, being Gay is still considered at the very least not as good as heterosexuality or worse.

A large percentage of the population falls somewhere in the middle 2/3 of the scale. The path of least resistance would be to be hetero. As the child is growing up they are constantly being trained to look at the opposite sex. The vast majority of what they see on TV is hetero. What they see in public will be mostly hetero. It should come as no surprise that the majority is straight. You get respect when you're straight, even from people who aren't straight themselves.

As most straight people go through life they never have any reason to question their own sexuality. If you asked any of them if they were Bi they would probably tell you no, not because they aren't capable of being Bi, they just say no because they've never been with someone of the same sex. It's the 100% truth as far they know. It's just that they don't know.

Being trans-gender is one of the most common triggers for an honest examination of where you were and where you want to go. From a trans-gender point of view, in order to take the path of least resistance, you need to change the team you're batting with. Otherwise you're now being Gay and not longer on the path you were on.

I'm now batting for Team Lesbian myself. I've found out I'm just more attracted to Women sexually and visually. I hope this helps anyone to understand a little better.

Hugs,

Freta

Guest Baby-Toa

I had a great Therapist that explained this concept to me early in my transition. I had been 100% straight and had never been turned on by guys, was married and had children. I was never homophobic though.

This is how I have come to understand it. One of the traits a majority of us share as human beings is the tendency to prefer the path of least resistance. This is one of the reasons man has invented so many machines to make life easier and why we buy them.

In our society generally but I don't mean everyone, as enlightened as we have become, being Gay is still considered at the very least not as good as heterosexuality or worse.

A large percentage of the population falls somewhere in the middle 2/3 of the scale. The path of least resistance would be to be hetero. As the child is growing up they are constantly being trained to look at the opposite sex. The vast majority of what they see on TV is hetero. What they see in public will be mostly hetero. It should come as no surprise that the majority is straight. You get respect when you're straight, even from people who aren't straight themselves.

As most straight people go through life they never have any reason to question their own sexuality. If you asked any of them if they were Bi they would probably tell you no, not because they aren't capable of being Bi, they just say no because they've never been with someone of the same sex. It's the 100% truth as far they know. It's just that they don't know.

Being trans-gender is one of the most common triggers for an honest examination of where you were and where you want to go. From a trans-gender point of view, in order to take the path of least resistance, you need to change the team you're batting with. Otherwise you're now being Gay and not longer on the path you were on.

I'm now batting for Team Lesbian myself. I've found out I'm just more attracted to Women sexually and visually. I hope this helps anyone to understand a little better.

Hugs,

Freta

I think you said it good terms. Very well explained.

Speaking as a therapist myself, I find that trying to attach any kind of label to one's sexuality is extremely difficult. Beauty, as they say, is in the eye of the beholder and what each of us finds attractive varies greatly. I've seen my own sexuality change or evolve over the years and what I find I am attracted to might change depending on how I feel about the individual I am involved with. Being attracted to both men and women, I've noticed that I become drawn to the individual's personality and their ability to connect with me more than anything else. I tend to think of myself as being "Bi" but I'm not sure that label accurately describes who I am. Add in the diapers, and it seems like it could get complicated pretty fast. Labels are not in and of themselves without value, but I bet most people would prefer to avoid being labeled anything given the choice. They are a convenient way to make a quick descriptor but we all know we run deeper than that description whatever that may be.

These are just some thoughts of my own. Certainly no one else needs to think like I do. I've just found that this way of thinking can help free people up to embrace and be who they are.

Crazycat701

• 2 months later...

I have only been in a diaper for a man once and I had the time of my life. He took my diaper off me and rolled me over on my tummy. He took baby lotion and began to rub it on my little bottom and between my legs. Then he turned me over and pulled my leggs apart and rubbed more baby lotion all over me and between my legs. He put a pacifier in my mouth and just kept rubbing my between my leggs. I hade such an Orgasm. I am Bi curious.

• 2 months later...

Okay it is the first time I write this and maybe the last time.

All of my relationships where with men, but since I meet a very special person that changed. She quickly became my best friend and since she is into women she seduced me (not that I tried to resist her). I thought of it as a game (fouling around), but now … I am in love and I think she feels the same.

Interesting is that I still like boys, but in the end I go home and wait for her. I thought about “trying