LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'M Too Lazy To Make My Own Decisions...

52 members have voted

1. 1. What should I order/What would you like to see me wearing?

• Abena X-Plus(M4)
    • Molicare Super Plus
    • Dry 24/7
    • Eurobrief
    • Bambino Classico (not a fan of the Bianco's look)
    • Secure X-Plus (yes, I know it's the same thing)
    • UniqueBrief

First and foremost, please pardon the egocentric and narcissistic nature of this poll.

Okay, so I have a bit of extra moolah around at the moment and some of it is going to get spent on diapers. I'm probably going to get two cases, but I don't know what I want to get! I'll order a case of both the first and second most voted for, with some exception taken if it comes up with both Uniquebriefs/Dry 24/7/Eurobriefs on top as those are all like 100 dollars a case. The icing on the cake for taking the time tell me what to wear is that I'll make sure to take a few pictures wearing both!

Multiple choices are allowed, but please just pick two!

i wish you would have put Cushies on there, but I went with the Bambinos. :)

Hmm, yeah I just can't deal with the 1 tape thing. I know that's really appealing to most people, but I don't like the way that it looks on most people's hips as far as I've seen.

Maybe next time...

Just an FYI.

XP Medical carries Abena and Molicare and offers free shipping on all cases.

Indeed, Gary is my main man. B)

I was unsure about the single tape at first also, but the first time I tried it I was sold. I'm not an AB, but for some reason I really love the cushies and how they look.

Well tiger, you already are familier with the Abena X (M4) and I'm wondering why you want to switch...or is it just to "try something different" type of thing??

The bambinos are very nice as are the secure Xplus. Not much has been written about the eurobrief (I'm working on a product review for these) and the unique brief didn't do anything for me, I just didn't like it...oh well.

I'm a bit worried about you buying a case of something you havn't at least tested or gotten a sample of a bag of first. Some of these things (like the dry 24/7) are damn expensive, and thats a lot of $$$$ to toss on something you might not like.

Anyways, from one 'kid' to another, you might opt for just a bag here and there instead of a case, but thats just me.

For the eurobriefs, you might check DME (disposable medical express)as I mentioned in my post about them earlier, they had the best prices by far, and decent / discreet shipping. The mediprime site is way to expensive for these, so I hope that helps a bit if this is a brand you want to try. While at DME, they have a close out on some facorty 2nds of the 'wellness brief'....which i got and they really are nice, for factory 2nds, which you really can't tell. They easily hold 2 good floods, and don't leak...another amazing product.

DD did a sort of review on the dry 24/7's so those might be an option if so chosen, but again....expensive!

my vote...ummmm....well...I ....errr....well...just for kicks and giggles...the eurobrief and the dry 24/7if you want extended wear and bulk, which you seem to enjoy. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Well tiger, you already are familier with the Abena X (M4) and I'm wondering why you want to switch...or is it just to "try something different" type of thing??

Oh, I'm very fond of the x-plus, it's not that sort of a thing. More of a 'variety is the spice of life' kind of a thing.

The bambinos are very nice as are the secure Xplus. Not much has been written about the eurobrief (I'm working on a product review for these) and the unique brief didn't do anything for me, I just didn't like it...oh well.

Well, to be clear, I have tried all of the diapers listed except the Secure and the Dry 24/7. Personally, I was pretty big on the unique brief as far as aesthetics go. I mean, it's more or less a very expensive(and possibly a little less absorbent) version of the x-plus, but I sure do like how the backing looks!

Hmm, that's definitely helpful advice. I ordered a case of the wellness from Al's once, but I think they have changed since then. If the price is right, I might just order some of those. My biggest issue with the old ones is that they would often make me feel kinda depressed looking at them. I'm normally into the medical thing, but there's something about those diapers that was just a little TOO institutional and it reminded me of working in a nursing home a bit too much.

I personally liked Bambinos when I tried them. They are really absorbent and I love the feel of them. Of course, they're not much fun when you use them alone...

I wear small, so the price is about $1.20 per diaper. Not bad, seeing that I don't use them up that quickly.

Eight votes for Abena X-Plus? The last time I brought a box I hated them, the plastic is too thick and the tapes suck. Have they changed since 2007 or something?

Eight votes for Abena X-Plus? The last time I brought a box I hated them, the plastic is too thick and the tapes suck. Have they changed since 2007 or something?

They're still amongst the thirstiest out there though. They're almost certainly the thickest too. The fit isn't great but I don't really have an issue with the tapes (except that a landing zone would be better) and anyway, you can't tick all the boxes with a single diaper.

Abena X-Plus and Secure X-Plus (or Bambino, aesthetic mood depending) would be the two I'd chose in an ideal world; in fact, the last two cases I bought were those two - not at the same time though. Both have included case shipping so I guess it doesn't matter that they're from two different suppliers. You might want to go for first place and third place if Secure X-Plus and Bambino top the poll :lol:

• Like 1

The tapes are a vast improvement over what they once where like. Infact I've not had any issues for a good few months now. As for thirstiestness, I think its pretty much even. Bambino has more sap, but the abena wicks alot better and uses up more of the nappy.....

• Like 1

Whelp, it looks like Bambinos are 5 votes ahead of the third place result. So, it's probably safe to say at this point that I'll be ordering the Abena and Bambinos.

On the question of the quality of Abenas, I've never had a problem with them to be honest. The tapes have never been a problem for me, how are you guys 'applying' them? I am personally a big fan on folding length-wise, rolling on my side, then pulling them through my legs front to back, then roll back over on my side and pull them up to fasten them(with my legs still closed) bottom tapes first, then top. While this isn't as aesthetically pleasing as lifting the legs and going from the bottom, I find it usually results in a much more comfortable fit.

On the topic of absorbency, the Bambinos may hold a bit more, but I am the sort who likes how well Molicares and Abenas wick. I don't like to feel soaking wet when I take a diaper off...most of the time.

The fit of Bambinos is great though! I'm also a big fan of the landing zone. I like the way that I can take them off if something comes up and I need to leave the house without having to throw them away. I also like how I undo them to use the potty if I don't feel like getting them wet right off the bat.

On the question of the quality of Abenas, I've never had a problem with them to be honest. The tapes have never been a problem for me, how are you guys 'applying' them? I am personally a big fan on folding length-wise, rolling on my side, then pulling them through my legs front to back, then roll back over on my side and pull them up to fasten them(with my legs still closed) bottom tapes first, then top. While this isn't as aesthetically pleasing as lifting the legs and going from the bottom, I find it usually results in a much more comfortable fit.

When I say the tapes used to be bad, we're talking 3-4 years ago now when they were terrible, if you got a bad batch the same tape would keep pinging off :/. But like I said I think they sorted that pretty well :D.

As for "applying" them, I do it standing up, I can never seem to get it right layed down, never tight enough. Not tried the side ways thing, seems too much hassle to me :X.