LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adult Baby And Diaper Lovers Slumber Party

I will be holding a diapered adult baby Slumber party at my house on April 23-24.

This is a pot Luck Party for supper please bring a dish or a snack or some type of fruit snack

Breakfast will be pancakes.

It is BYOB( bring your own Booze) and BYOD( bring your own Diapers).

You can be the little bigbaby that you like and use your diapers as you please, plus it would be best to bring your teddy bear and blankie and a sleeping bag as well.

Wetly Yours

Babyalan

Obviously it will be at my house you can email me for the address the city is Edmonton Alberta Canada!

I would go if I could.

Hay buy chance if you know of a girl named robin in the ABDL world up there in Edmonton tell her Bobby(AKA Boopee) from NJ says hi. She will remember me.

No I don't know a girl named bobby I have only met two baby girls here in Alberta one is Baby Faith the other Baby Meagan that's it! I do hope to meet some more though through the annual campout and the party's we have here.

Wetly Yours

No I don't know a girl named bobby I have only met two baby girls here in Alberta one is Baby Faith the other Baby Meagan that's it! I do hope to meet some more though through the annual campout and the party's we have here.

Wetly Yours

her name is Robin. I hope you meet her someday. the last I heard from her which was 14 years ago she was in Edmonton. She could have moved.