LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bed Pads

To me, bed pads are a must for any ABDL. First it protects your bed against accidents and diaper failure. But more importantly, nothing says "can't be trusted to keep the bed dry" like a nice thick - washable - bed pad. I bring this up as I noticed that all of my local Walgreens are now carrying Medline Silvertouch bedpads, which are great for odor control, and nice and stiff like a good bed pad should be. Check em out if you're in the market!

To me, bed pads are a must for any ABDL. First it protects your bed against accidents and diaper failure. But more importantly, nothing says "can't be trusted to keep the bed dry" like a nice thick - washable - bed pad. I bring this up as I noticed that all of my local Walgreens are now carrying Medline Silvertouch bedpads, which are great for odor control, and nice and stiff like a good bed pad should be. Check em out if you're in the market!

That used to be done with a rubber sheet if you were over 4 years old, usually a full sized one under the bottom sheet and a smaller version , about 30 x 60 atop the bottom sheet and tucked in at the sides of the bed, Sometimes but not always, a piece of absorbent material would be placed over the second rubber sheet. Mommy often felt that if you could not be trusted to keep the bed dry than you should lay right on the rubber sheet until you could. This was later replaced by plastic

When I still had bowel problems I used to sleep naked and had a bedpad. Those years sucked. So self concious when you have bowel problems. Was always worried of somebody seeing stains on my pants when being lifted around into a vehicle etc. The worst incident was after a shower the nurse I had back then carried me back to my room with my naked butt in front of the whole foster family sitting in the living room. To add insult to injury was a lil poo down there at the time, i was freaking pissed. She tried to carry me the whole way through again i wouldnt let her. I still have my dignity dammit. Home nurses are long gone, been family care since 98.

Can someone tell me where I can get a good be pad that will fit a queen size bed. The one that I have now is a plastic one but comes untucked in the middle of the night. My wife doesn't like it. Thanks!

Can someone tell me where I can get a good be pad that will fit a queen size bed. The one that I have now is a plastic one but comes untucked in the middle of the night. My wife doesn't like it. Thanks!

Do talk to a clerk at a mattress store. I got one that is cloth on top, with a very soft vinyl-like backing. I also have a bed pad on top of the bottom sheet to lay on. If I leak the pad catches it. If it flows off the pad the sheets will get wet, but the mattress stays dry.

I bring this up as I noticed that all of my local Walgreens are now carrying Medline Silvertouch bedpads, which are great for odor control, and nice and stiff like a good bed pad should be. Check em out if you're in the market!

I have one of these, also from a local store... It was a CVS, I think. It was sold as their own brand but it's got a Medline label. I've had it a couple of months now & I like it. Great at catching leaks on chairs & kinda fun for dealing with the result of attempts at being a big kid :whistling:

I have a crinkly rubber sheet on my bed brought from some nursing home supplier that covers the whole mattress back and front, so I can't turn the mattress over and hide it when guests come over. its really crinkly, I also have plastic pillow cases but its difficult to sleep with those so leave them off, then I have my light blue bed pad on top that tucks under the mattress and my power rangers duvet cover. My bed says bed wetter in this room...