LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Messing While Sleeping

So this has only happened to me a few times in the many years I've been wearing diapers. I'd also like to mention I'm not incontinent, I don't wear 24/7, and it only happens when I'm diapered. A few nights ago I woke up, noticed something felt a little odd, and realized I messed while sleeping. It's happened a few times before, and I always dream about messing my diaper when it happens. To me it seemed perfectly normal, but my girlfriend was a little shocked to how it just happens, but I think it's just cuz I dream it, and it happens? Anyone have similar experiences?

HuggieBaby

So this has only happened to me a few times in the many years I've been wearing diapers. I'd also like to mention I'm not incontinent, I don't wear 24/7, and it only happens when I'm diapered. A few nights ago I woke up, noticed something felt a little odd, and realized I messed while sleeping. It's happened a few times before, and I always dream about messing my diaper when it happens. To me it seemed perfectly normal, but my girlfriend was a little shocked to how it just happens, but I think it's just cuz I dream it, and it happens? Anyone have similar experiences?

HuggieBaby

I've dreamed about wearing a nappy quite a few times and in reality, I havn't messed my nappies whilst asleep. I personally think you've got to be very lucky to go to bed wearing a nappy and to mess it whilst asleep :)

On the other hand, there's hypnosis CD's available for ab's/dl's and they are meant to make toiletting un-controllable. I don't know whether this is true or not, it's something I've read up on :)

Hypnosis targets your subconscious mind so maybe, when your asleep and you've got the CD playing, might make you mess your nappy!

Max.

Guest diapered67

I have to agree, that you were lucky to be diapered in bed while you messed. Would be bad if you were not diapered. I too have expereinced the same thing as well. Messed in the ole diaper while asleep... Does not happen that much, i can count on one hand the times I have messed.

I wet at night without waking up these days.... but I think most of us do that after some time in diapers.

Guest YkDave

hmmmm, cant say that its ever happened to me!

But i have awaken myself in the middle of the night on several occasions because i farted so loud! its a pretty weird feeling....

The only times that it happens to me is when I am sick and have diarrhea. I don't like when it happens though and it gives me bad diaper rash.

It is usually having to poop often then. Then it tends to be very direct in a hurry.