LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Only In My Marriage And Family Class

Guest MunchKitten

Guest MunchKitten

My teacher was going over different "odd" dating sites, and DD came up (he actually brought the site up)... Now he finished the lecture.. and its still up.. the fact he knew the site was.. odd.

I forget what show it was on years ago..but a maury/jerry springer type and they had a guy in a diaper and they pulled up the DD website while on the show. And I was like HOLY MACROLE! but I didn't blow my cover in front of the people I was with. It shocked me though. haha

I think the fact that he knows about this site is disturbing. But then again, and old psychology teacher showed off /b/ when talking about censorship and confomity so there you go.

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

My teacher was going over different "odd" dating sites, and DD came up (he actually brought the site up)... Now he finished the lecture.. and its still up.. the fact he knew the site was.. odd.

If he knows of the site and checks out this thread, he's going to find the site even more odd ;)

"Which one of you is a member of DD?"

I forget what show it was on years ago..but a maury/jerry springer type and they had a guy in a diaper and they pulled up the DD website while on the show. And I was like HOLY MACROLE! but I didn't blow my cover in front of the people I was with. It shocked me though. haha

I think you're remembering a BBC show called "The Graham Norton Effect." In episode ten, he used dailydiapers.com thusly:

Episode 10: Graham holds a parody of the Summer Olympic Games in the streets. Graham gets an audience member to dress as an Adult Baby and puts his photo on the fetish site DailyDiapers.com

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Graham_Norton_Effect

-RMS

not really odd, if he is doing a lecture on sexual fetish's most likely he looks up sexual fetish websites, just going to alt.com he would get a list of different fetish's from there could google diaper fetish and come up with this site...

i would hope if he's discussing sexual fetish's he is at least doing this minimum amount of research before lecturing to a class.

When I was in college I took a Sexual Information and Education class. One of the projects in this class was to pick a fetish and write a report on it and give a presentation to the class. I did Latex Fetish (not wanting to talk about my diaper fetish there). But one on my close friends did Diaper fetish/AD/DL. I was shocked by it. She actually gave this website along with a few others. In the end she told the class that she was interested in the fetish for years and thats why she picked that fetish. It was an amazing presentation. Also, after that class, we went to get some lunch and I told her that I was into AB/DL. :blush: College days. they were so much easier.

Guest MunchKitten

this wasn't a fetish lecture, this was dating. started out innocently enough with match, eharmony, etc. then fuckbook, then a bootycall site. then DD. and then tsdating.com.

When I was in my public speaking class, we had to give a presentation on something. It had to have opening statements and then supporting arguments and blah blah blah.... But this one lady got up with her kid, about three, and demonstrated a diaper change. It was so funny to me that she would do that, and her boy didn't seem at all phased about being changed in front of the whole class. She went threw every step, discussing them each in detail as to why and how. The boy sported a bone and the whole class erupted in laughter as he sprayed her a bit. I thought it was great to see all that!

Amazing what you can remember when your brain get to thinking about it.

Were you diapered in the class and did you crinkle? Chances are now the whole class knows... :whistling:

Stay Pampered

SoCalAB

http://socalab.250x.com

Only if he pulls out sonic screwdriver and lives in a blue box!

Speaking of children of Galifrey..

Interesting comment by David Tenant ... the last Doctor about looking like he was wearing a nappy:

Stay Pampered

SoCalAB

http://socalab.250x.com

Well let me be the first to say hello to the professor. Since we only know him as the Professor, does that mean he is also a child of Galifrey?

Guest MunchKitten

You should!

On days I have class, I spent on average 13 hours there a day. No thanks, plus our stupid gender neutral bathrooms won't be done until fall (was supposed to be done over winter break).