LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Doctors And Diapers

Getting ready for a Doctor's appointment, so just put on a training pant and pad. My DR knows I wear diapers, but trainers are easier if I get shots or need a full exam or whatever. Really miss the comfort of a thick diaper though - thin undies just feel strange :screwy:

Good luck with the appt & yeah that does suck...think you should go in a thick nappy just to make it more difficult for the Dr hehe :P

So a thick diaper and tight plastic pants so he can't possibly stick me with a needle? :)

It's funny. For some people, if they wear diapers for a really long time and then put on underwear, it feels really off. It's like an alcoholic who tries to drink water.

It's funny. For some people, if they wear diapers for a really long time and then put on underwear, it feels really off. It's like an alcoholic who tries to drink water.

I'm sure you're right, Rocker. I've often equated wearing a diaper to wearing a seatbelt. It may take a little getting used to, but once you do you just don't feel right without one on. Both make me feel safe and secure.

-RMS

If you wear locking plastic pants, he'll just have to find another way in.

Yeah. He may innoculate you right through your plastic pants and diaper, then the pants will have a pin-hole leak! That might be hard to explain to someone when out in public and you get a small wet spot on the seat of your jeans!