LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sippy Cups

Been wanting some sippy cups for a while, but it was one of those items that seemed "too silly" to actually buy. Was ordering some baby wipes on Amazon (best prices if you buy a case) and got a 6-pack of sippy cups recommended to me by Amazon so I caved and ordered some. Wednesday will be juice in a sippy cup day for me :)

What is this sippy cups?

This is one kind. They have come a long way since their inception. They now come in all shapes. They are made for toddlers who are "to big" for a baby bottle. Most are made with a valve so if the cup turns over the liquid doesn't pour out the nozzle. :)

post-2568-12679673610932_thumb.jpg

This is one kind. They have come a long way since their inception. They now come in all shapes. They are made for toddlers who are "to big" for a baby bottle. Most are made with a valve so if the cup turns over the liquid doesn't pour out the nozzle. :)

Nice. Bath i dont se any problem whet baby bottle. ex-apt it is small

They are made for toddlers who are "to big" for a baby bottle.

you're never too big for a baby bottle.

I have a sippy cup with fishies on it that I bought maybe 6 yrs. ago. I love it! I use it in the car a lot and at the computer too. I've never tried a baby bottle, but, huh, I don't know why either...I'm going to have to get one! Anyway, I do LOVE my sippy cup!

Just got a simple 4pack of cups for now. Waiting to find the largest one I can with the real sippy spout. Most of the 12+ ounce ones seem to be bite straws and such now.

post-1-12685020741984_thumb.jpg

post-1-12685020741984_thumb.jpg

1.abrera - your color blind. UPS trucks are brown.

maybe dark brown.....but it is brown.

my problem with sippy cups and baby bottles is they are too darn small. Sure they are the capacity a baby needs to drink from. I am an adult though, and as little as my inner child is I still want the portion

meant for my adult size. I would love if they made bigger sippies and bottles. Moreover I would be ecstatic if they made them with new adult themes. Say like covered with nautical stars etc.

1.abrera - your color blind. UPS trucks are brown.

maybe dark brown.....but it is brown.

my problem with sippy cups and baby bottles is they are too darn small. Sure they are the capacity a baby needs to drink from. I am an adult though, and as little as my inner child is I still want the portion

meant for my adult size. I would love if they made bigger sippies and bottles. Moreover I would be ecstatic if they made them with new adult themes. Say like covered with nautical stars etc.

Have you tried the Nalgene sippy cups? They only hold 12 oz but the tops from them fit on the other wide-mouth nalgene water bottles. I have a 32-oz nalgene water bottle and I think they make 24 oz too, don't know what other sizes but one of those and the top from the sippy would be a perfect adult sippy!

Heh, trust me abrera, our US mail trucks aren't as nice looking as the ones you've got

Small_USPS_Truck.jpg

although they were made by the same folks who did this little honey

F-14_Tomcat_preparing_to_refuel.jpg

epic win? i think so! :D

Though considering who manufactures our mail trucks, ours are cooler :P